curiouscat.me/chip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk blind

You look 15

Like the FBI

>nice try

lol funny my dude XD calling me 15

Depends. Gender?

I think you're a girl so cute but then again my standards are low.

i'm a trans boy but thanks......

look like you could sport either a pickle or a taco. so fucking androgynous

Looks bad Todd

I'm being serious, you look like a high school freshman, sophomore at the very most.

MtF or FtM?

Like a faggot.

Androgynous as fuck, mate

Like a mexican. You have to go back.

trans boy means ftm ;

Any more pics?

happy new year ;)

if ur interested i have a twitter, dont be like creepy tho

FUNNY AND ORIGINAL M8

show me your tits

So you're a 15 year old girl in her special snowflake phase? Noted.

nah

yeah what part of "im a boy" screams "15 year old girl" to you? fuck off edgelord go disappoint your parents some more

The 'trans' part.

ok what is it

transphobia aside literally how do i look like a girl tho??? lol......

my @ is pkballs!

Didn't say you looked like one. I'm just saying that you pointing out you're trans when you could've just said you're a boy AND you looking as young as you do screams special snowflake to me.

Also
>Transphobia

KEK

like a cunt

I said im a trans boy?? bc??? im fucking trans????? as if you faggots dont go on endlessly about your penises yeah ok??

Someone @ me when they get her adress

lol curiouscat.me/chip

lol i'm not scared of you manlet

good luck if yall want to mess with me on user lmao! i'm used to user hate

im so confused. you were born a male or female?

i have a v/ag///i///na but dont call me a female?

>implying I have a penis

Thread=kek

ok Mister, can i see your vagina or diddies? (assuming you're 18+) you look like my ex

man taco?

What the fuck are you?

oh damn!! even more pathetic! a little cis girl spewing her transphobia on Sup Forums!!! i swear youre all like this looool. this is why i hate women

can i get your kik? you look fun

YOU ARE A WOMAN.

Or a girl, at least.

yea i'm not here to post my nudes for everyone,, can you like talk to me on twitter if youre that desperate? lol

you look like chucky fucked his human sister and had a weird inbred man/doll hybrid child

Pretty cute 7 out of 10 face and hair, granted I have a preference for curly brown hair

looks like you have a huge bush.. lets see...

cute :)

what's your twitter? preferably kik

nope! i'm a boy! not up for discussion!!!

Love trans guys

Like i cant tell what race or gender you are

thank you :)

i dont have kik, my twitter is pkballs

Much worse than you did a few months ago. Have you been bathing in grease?

I'm going to assume that since you're asking some suggestions are welcome:

You're nice looking as far as "raw material" goes.

But some work is needed:

1) Hair stylist. Find one.

2) Cosmetician. Get them to give you a skincare regime and "tune" your eyebrows.

3) Learn how to smile. At least a little. That look is way to much "Sylvia Plath meets Suicidal Russian Novelist".

But fuck me running, a couple of the above tweaks and you're a little hottie.

lol i know thanks ;)

You look with your eyes, silly

show us a full body picture but clothed pweeeassee

how would you know how i looked a month ago lol "perfect skin" isnt natural actually

show us a full body picture but clothed pweeeassee

>clothed

faggit

hey thanks, this is actually a civil reply lmao
i dont know whats wrong with my hair though??

I was in your thread a few months ago. You did shoe on head, and posted your shoe collection, and talked about how you love them. Also there were a ton of pedos trying to get you to post weird shit.

Kill yourself tranny you were probably a very attractive girl until you mutilated your genitals

Kill yourself you female to male faggot. You're a disappointment to everyone around you - males because they might think you're a cute chick, and females because they might think that you're a nice guy. You belong nowhere but a shallow grave.

nahhhhhhh

Kill yourself trans doesn't change anything you are girl get over it no amount of surgery will change the fact your a girl

thats so edgy lol!!!! LOLLL WHAT A FUNNY EDGELORD IM LAUGHING SO MUCH

It doesn't suit your face.

The only problem is that the ones that would (ok might) best will be hard to maintain. That's why I'm thinking a stylist is the way to go. I'm only going from two pics (I'm thinking in-curvy bob to just below your cheekbones), but I wouldn't cut anything until you talk to someone whose job that is.

You have a vagina meaning you are female it doesn't have any influence on what you do you just are a female nothing will ever change that

and i bet you jack off to traps faggot

Only a female calls herself cute

Not an edge lord stating facts

female genitalia =/= girl retard

This, trannies need to go.

cool i dont care tho

look like the retarded offspring of austin powers.

Yes it does you delusional fuck look I don't care how you act but girl just means female aka has a vagina that's it idk what kind of delusion you have were you suddenly feel "gender" has any meaning or influence on your character genitalia=/=personality, or identity
Gender is a meaningless falsehood that retards like you take way to seriously.

more original lol comedy!!! more transphobia for the edgy joke quota!!!!!!

Let me guess your going to come back with
>muh identity
>muh feelings
>muh

Ftm? Show is your tits

Transphobia isn't a thing because trans isn't a thing gender is meaningless SCUM FUCKS LIKE YOU are the reason I lay awake at night plotting murders and I swear to fucking God one of these days I will kill you faggots I won't kill all of you but I will kill as many as I can and my band will get nothing but publicity from it you heard me now just wait until it happens

I mean...boipuss with time stamp or GTFO???

The fact that you think it's a joke just shows how deluded you are. How about instead of putting yourself inside of fantasy land where you always act like a boy, you accept the fact that you're a more masculine chick and live with it?

like do you have no idea what dysphoria even is.... you clearly know fucking nothing about gender im not gonna argue with you fucking fat manlet retard

Yah I do you fucking cunt DYSPHORIA IS A PART OF LIFE we all deal with shit I want to die I'm a schizophrenic and fucks like you just say I'm mildly uncomfortable meaning the world is a horrible place you are FUCKING DELUSIONAL and I can vouch for that

That's fucking it I'm saving that pic and I will save it I will hunt you down and I will torture and kill you take my word

Pic saved will kill you

you are just confused. you are a chick going through a phase. i knew someone who went through this phase and are glad they didnt go through with the surgery and everything because they would be permanently unfuckable and a freak forever

"phobia" implies i'm scared by it. i'm just irritated.
fuck your pronouns and stop dripping your gender fluids all over the couch.

One last chance you can fuck me over and insult me and say I don't know shit or apologize and say people's voices matter and deserve to be heard listen to what people say and I'll delete the saved pic and I won't hunt you for sport

Say you're a girl apologize to me I'll delete the pic and I won't kill you ok? Understood??

this is how you all react to me calling you edgelords literally just proving my point oooookkkkkkkk

yeah that was your friend that isn't every trans boy on the fucking planet retard

I'm not kidding...

this is so fucking pathetic

come hunt me fatass i cant wait to see you :)