So Shazam apparently never existed. Anyone ever seen this movie?

So Shazam apparently never existed. Anyone ever seen this movie?

Sinbad says he never made such a movie in the 90s. It's a movie where he was supposedly a genie. I have a vague remembrance of this and there's no proof on the internet. Is this a Mandela effect Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/did-sinbad-played-a-genie-in-the-90s-movie-shazaam/
m.imdb.com/title/tt0116756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump for interest

Also here's a recent story:
snopes.com/did-sinbad-played-a-genie-in-the-90s-movie-shazaam/

I seen that movie 5 times

It was kazaam

>did-sinbad-played

Excuse me?

no I seen that one 3 times also

That's what I thought, too. I'm 29, gf is 27 and she swears she saw it. I feel like when I was a kid I maybe heard about it but don't recall ever seeing it. She's freaking because she says that some of her friends agree and saw it too. Idk man it's all fucked

The fuck did you read that faggot?

Shaq stars not sinbad just have the actors and names confused movie exists m.imdb.com/title/tt0116756/ this is how shaq single-handedly ruined acting in the future for every single other basketball player ever

People keep saying this but I have no memory of it. I remember he showed up on American Day, did they have a joke about it too. Didn't Shaq or some other NBA star play a genie?

It would have been nice of Mandela never existed. I think we can all agree having one less communist-driven head of a terrorist organisation is a good thing, right?

Who are you quoting?

this nigga fricked

the snopes link faggot

You're just confused. The movie is called Kazaam, and stars Shaq as a genie.

DC Comics/Warner Bros. had the trademark for "Shazam" back then. I kind of doubt they would have just let another studio make anything called "Shazaam."

that mandela effect tho

See

nah u fricked up

Agreed you're a fucking fag user

OP here. Seen kazaam or however it's spelled. But it's weird that I feel like I remember sinbad in some form of gold parachute pants and no shirt with a vest (which is ironically what Shaq wore I believe).

I'm studying psychology. It's just how your mind works. Its recall is really poor most of the time, especially when you *believe* you saw something different, because your conscious mind controls your memories pretty effectively. If it wants to change your memories, limit them, prevent them, it can. But, I remember being a kid. And I remember thinking I saw Shazam. And during a google search I remembered, "No...It was with Shaq." Sinbad was the black actor, who I'm putting into this role because of Sinbad the sailor, who wore similar costumes to a genie on that TV show that played around this time.

That's how stupid your brain is.

Holy shit user. Amen to your psych-trips.

Praise psych-user

Sooooo I'm convinced. Shazam never existed. This is now a Shaq vs. Sinbad thread.

Who would win in a fight if Sinbad had a weapon and Shaw had a shield?

Bro I don't give a fuck what people say I saw Shazam with Sinbad god damn it. I know the difference between Sinbad and Shaq

No, no sorry you did not.

Kazam with Shaquille Oneal is the movie you are mistaking for Shazam with Sinbad.

Your memory was muddled by all those drugs.