Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry you people hated this awesome movie for so long. Welcome to liking GB1/2.

I never thought you were bad tho

Where has this thing about people hating GB2 come from? It was basically the Hangover 2 of its day, more of the same and decent enough of a sequel if not amazing as the original.

GB2 was pretty funny with that guy in the picture and all but it wasn't nearly as good as GB1.

It scared me more than the first one as a kid
>the train scene
>the slime coming up through the tub
>the kid getting abducted
>Vigo's head coming out of the painting

You were alright, it was just disappointing how they went totally kid friendly.

I'm sorry, but that opening scene with the baby carriage is unforgivable.

All of the baby shit was unforgivable.
I guess it was supposed to appeal to parents or something, but fuck a lot of it was cringey as fuck.

This movie was fucking horrifying for me as a kid! I sure remember tons of scary terrifying moments.

No idea why it gets so much hate. I think it's just due to the "every sequel is bad" meme.

Why can't the new Ghostbusters reboot have any scary ghosts like this one?

Why does it have to be all colorful, bright with cheap scooby doo like CGI.

Apologize for what? I've always liked you.

That construction scene was comedy gold.

youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54

The fact that the ghost in the logo appears to be progressing in my direction makes me uncomfortable.

GB2 is such an irredeemable piece of shit, I can't fathom how it wasn't a huge critical failure. The dialogue, the characters, the tone, and worst of all, the humour, are all drastic steps down from the first film, and it brings nothing new to the table.

>I am someone who can't make up my own mind and so have to pander to what other people say about a movie

It was fun.

I never hated this movie, it's alright for a sequel. Obviously not as good as the first but not the abomination people make it out to be.

>HEY GUISE GHOSTBUSTERS 2 WAS BAD SO STOP HATING WOMEN GHOSTBUSTERS!

> YFW The Biscuit from Ally McBeal in british nanny drag is probably spookier than any ghost will be in the reboot

> No classic ghost blowjob joke

Dropped

Because it want the kids as an audience.