Funny 1000 degree knife thread!

Funny 1000 degree knife thread!

test,test

What is with these videos? Why did they all of a sudden start popping up all over my recommended videos?

This. I would also say the same thing about the "most satisfying videos."

kek

the same thing happened with Family Guy clickbait videos.

This

Which ones, "Family Guy Funny Moments?" If so, then I get what you're saying.

someone's controlling it, I'm convinced. It's an organized effort.

whoever is responsible for those needs to be publicly killed, and have the video put on youtube.

I wonder what the next series of clickbait videos will be next.

hopefully it is youtube spammers being killed with deli slicers. Or those grinders that can eat whole couches and cars and things.
In fact, that is my guess. Living things being put into blenders and grinders.

My guess is snorting Doritos and injecting Mountain Dew.

fucking kek

>Or those grinders that can eat whole couches and cars and things.

This right here has a good chance.

We have had hydraulic pressing, now hot cutting, there has been a bunch of blending videos so thats been done.

Maybe something with fire, perhaps melting stuff with blowtorches.

I have a great idea for a viral video but not the time or resources to make it. FML

What is it?

I dont have a hydraulic press but I can get a blow torch.
I have thought about doing some of this hot knife cutting.
That or do some melting videos, that might be on the radar for the next big thing.
Maybe get a hot plate and slowly melt legos or something, but speed it up.

I tried a 1000 degree knife challenge 2 times the first one I tried was with c4 cuz ihad a yt chakhgfhthufh fuck this I'm going to bed

I want to get 1 million marshmallows, assemble them into various shapes (person, igloo, pyramid, vietnamese village) and set them on fire.
Not with a blowtorch or anything just light one end and let it burn itself. Except for the vietnam village, want to find a guy from /k/ with period era flamethrower for that.

They pay Youtube to have them show up. They have like 5,000,000 hits a video so easily make the money back.

Glowing 1000 Degree knife [GETS SEXUAL][GETS VIOLENT][COPS CALLED][ALMOST KILLED ME]

Yeah thats way beyond my ability, good luck to you though.

I live in a apartment complex so I have no access to a yard, at least one that would be private so I could film. That is why this cutting shit with hot knife or maybe melting stuff would work out.

wew

Does your apartment not have a roof? Though I guess the wind would fuck with the burning. The whole point is to let it burn naturally so you can watch all the bubbling and flames.

>roof
Not one that I have access to.

That guy mrgear is making serious fucking bank with these damn knife videos.

Fucking over 200 million views in the past two weeks on his knife videos.

I need my own house with yard so I can do shit like this...

i'd like to see 1000° knife vs that andy sixx posters anus