Without mentioning Hillary

Without mentioning Hillary...

Why did you vote for Trump? And why do you support him?

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary

he seems kinda healthy-ish

Because some people like to watch the world burn

Protest vote because the person I really liked for a lot of years is super progressive and they were all hilldog all the way so as a "fuck you" for being a cunt to me you have to live with him

I wasn't going to originally. I was a volunteer for Sanders' campaign, but figured I'd vote for the other dem if he lost the primary.

Then the DNC leaks happened and it turned out that the primary was rigged against Sanders, as we'd long expected.

I voted for salt.

Hillary is the only reason I voted this douche.

he's funny
he's anti establishment
he's shaking shit up
he's right wing

I just like walls.

Riech wing...not right

Because he says things I like about people and things I don't like.

Because other races need to learn to stop mocking us whites for being the leaders of natural selection.

Oh no, we killed 6 million jews?

We should have KILLED THEM ALL

We enslaved blacks?

We should have castrated them, so they couldnt reproduce.

We conquered the new world?

We should conquer it all

My presence triggers you?

It should, we can release you of your mortal state and fuck your children.

Its time to stop working against nature, its time to stop lying to ourself.

Its time to take what is ours.

i didnt vote so my opinion doesnt matter but if i did vote id vote simply because i want someone whos not afraid to be hated

only one of those are half correct... hes fun to make fun of

Because I want spics and mudshits gone.

I didn't because there is no possible way I could justify or support someone as stupid as him, much like I couldn't support someone as corrupt as Clinton.

>

I voted for Johnson

this from someone who contributes nothing to society

>This could have been us, but you gerrymandering.

He supported law enforcement.

I like the idea of not trying to wage war with Russia.

Jill Stein was also a non-option.

i think he's hilarious and acts like a regular dude instead of a standard politician. it's a nice breath of fresh air

Not niggers??

You'd prefer war with china....

You might be right, but that doesn't mean you're not being an edgy faggot.

I can't do it because hillary was the entire reason I voted trump.

Nazis?

A drop in the white bucket, you forgot the spanish empire, the british empire, the romans, greeks...

Time to clean the earth of its sin with the blood of the masons and kikes.

We will drown you in your childrens blood, no mercy for the monsters of masonry, no more rendering homenage to the bent back kike.

Its time to clean house, we need space for our fuck bitch slaves we will take from our enemies

Conservative supreme court.

That's it. He can sit around and get drunk the rest of the time for all I care.

I want them gone too, but Trump won't help with that.

How so?

One of the reasons I voted for him is because the pain, frustration, fear, anger and hopelessness of others brings me joy. I saw that he brought out all that and more in a lot of people, justified or not (and imo not), so I voted for him to keep my joy alive for as long as possible till I find something else that brings out the same emotional response on such a massive scale.

When he won, I won.

I didn't. I voted for Gary Johnson because I understand basic economics and foreign policy. Trump has zero political experience and his lack of understanding of economics or the constitution is staggering.

Have fun watching your constitutional rights slowly wither away. Have fun paying 45 dollars for a fucking Tshirt just some nigger in Kentucky can have his textile job back. Have fun having your tax dollars wasted on Israel and a bloated military empire that only less safe.

Trump and his supporters are a joke.

I'm in Israel (dual citizenship). Trump supports Judaism,Israel and settlements. Easy vote.

Sorry, not a nigger or kike.

And besides, what is your ideal of society?

Throwing money at niggers feet?

Youre a dead man, all we have to do is push you over into the grave your jewish masters dug for you

not sure if this is copypasta but, do you really expect him to make these things happen for you? cause that's a pretty tall order for one man whose mostly concerned with himself and only chose to be a conservative so he could win

Why do you want this, though? They haven't really been doing the common people any favors with all their 5-4 decisions in favor of corporations.

China seems like a joke compared to Russia. Some of their army just started to see combat this year alone.

Because he actually comes from a background of power maintenance which made him the best choice for the role of leader.

cringe

Being endorsed by the Fraternal Order of Police as well as many individual agencies. The organizations would not support a candidate that encourages disrespect of law enforcement.

That all seems unnecessarily violent. What's with people wanting needless violence all of a sudden? A big enough solar flare, big enough rock, or practically *anything,* and we're all gone....all of us. Notions of race, state, nation, 'culture' won't matter at that point.

Calm the fuck down this year.

I hear fear, you must be an anglocuk.

you people have slavery to the jew engrained in your inferior genes

Upset that Trump is extremely cucked by Jews?

I'm a uber-liberal from San Francisco (no, not a fag). I voted for Trump because I hate. HATE people in red states. It will be fun watching them suffer. They've been leeching off the coasts long enough.

I think you'd be surprised how many liberals support Trump for that reason alone. To punish the red state filth.

Trade and Syria/Middle-East.

Being a conservative means sucking jew cock

He opens a gate, he takes his filthy cuck troops out of europe?

Out of asia?

The doors to free the white open

lower taxes, gun rights, i dislike globalism and want more protectionist policies.

>I voted for Trump because I hate. HATE people in red states. It will be fun watching them suffer. They've been leeching off the coasts long enough.
so you hate niggers? neat.

an army of 1 billion + a massive nuclear arsenal

I don't think war with china or russia is such a good idea.

I hope you guys don't pursue this aggression with china. And russia.

You're a moron if you think anyone on Sup Forums who voted for Trump did so because they thought he was a good choice and not the BETTER choice.

Because real men, real nations, they kil their enemies. they dont let them go, they destroy them.

This is why roman influence lasted so long, meanwhile america is already waining

$(this);

>is challenged
>says nothing about what he does for society besides to continue whining about minorities
you're just as bad as them. if you feel so strongly about it you'd man the fuck up and do something besides crying on the internet

I like his brash foreign policy. He doesn't seem like he's fucking around. Im still impressed at how he smoothed over Putin a few days after being elected. That's why I voted for him.

"lol, you'll take away our TV shows and movies while we starve you to death" - conservative

I guess I don't know how Trump supports law enforcement. Other than saying "I support law enforcement."

That was kind of an easy vote to get, if that's all it takes.

Russia already wants to be friends with the US. I think China is on the same boat.

Aside from the ME, I can't think of any leaders potentially upset by his win.

>real men kill their enemies!
>let's kill everyone!
>damn those [insert demographic here] "people;" they're so violent and criminal! Have been throughout history.
Did you enlist or na?

>an army of 1 billion + a massive nuclear arsenal
russia literally told china that they would last 3 days against us.

russia is the only one that would stand a chance because of their underground shelters and the fact that the russian race is made for fighting in the cold of the nuclear winter.

Personally I'm hoping for a more militant police force. I'm a late 20s straight white guy who couldn't give two fucks about all these "causes" springing up around the country.

Memes

Nah fam I hate kikes just as much as you do. I'm just saying that you sound like an edgy faggot.

>Its time to clean house, we need space for our fuck bitch slaves we will take from our enemies
>fuck bitch slaves
I mean come on now.

yeah because there are SO many niggers in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, etc

There's a remote, unlikely chance, that he'll be better, or at least shake things up so...

The largest bloc in America on welfare are Whites in Red States. The real niggers of America.

Red states are the niggers of the states (welfare states).

And America's the nigger of the world.

I have been noticing a dangerous trend the last couple of years towards members of law enforcement. The job has been getting more dangerous with less respect. I have more reasons for trump, but one was asked for. Other ones are economic based.

>China seems like a joke compared to Russia

i dont think anyone in those states needs your help but ok.

business conservative

less corporate/income taxes
uncucking O&G
possibly repealing Dodd Frank for easier credit/leverage
equalizing NATO
putting Americans first on all future negotiations - shark approach

I'm against his protectionist stuff but i'm pretty sure that was just hubba baloo and won't actually happen, especially considering his cabinet

Also not sure about his fiscal spending, but if he spends it in the right areas (highways, electrical grid, pipelines, some buildings like schools or airports) then we'd need see short-term as well as long-term gains.

Are you paying attention to the thread.

These are Trump supporters. Not just 'he was the better option' voters.

Are you an literal retarded.

I am doing something

Lots of us are, surprise of your life when we blow up in your faces

In March on Sea Island off the Georgia coast the following had a secret meeting to try and stop Trump:
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder Larry Page, Napster creator and Facebook investor Sean Parker, and Tesla Motors and SpaceX honcho Elon Musk all attended. So did Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), political guru Karl Rove, House Speaker Paul Ryan, GOP Sens. Tom Cotton (Ark.), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Tim Scott (S.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Ben Sasse (Neb.)

Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Fred Upton (Mich.), Rep. Kevin Brady (Texas) and almost-Speaker Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Wash.), Budget Committee Chairman Tom Price (R-Ga.), Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (Texas) and Diane Black (Tenn.).

Philip Anschutz, the billionaire GOP donor whose company owns a stake in Sea Island, was also there, along with Democratic Rep. John Delaney, who represents Maryland. Arthur Sulzberger, the publisher of The New York Times.

When this happened, I KNEW Trump was the right guy to vote for.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d

Kek

Looks someone got triggered

if the dems did not cheat Bernie out of the vote, i'd have gone Bernie all the way

but the dems cheated and so they lost

good riddance...

why isnt the rust belt red?

why are you using a map from 2008?

>And America's the nigger of the world.
and Africa isnt??????????

Made up map is made up.

Oh look, it was made by a liberal .org, how unexpected.

Thought it would be really neat to have a giant wall.

last time a right wing american pulled off a successful large-scale terror attack was the mid 90s. you guys are pussies

Yeah I need you hate globalism so much with your cheap electronics and applel toys.

The niggers and jews have the upper hand because THEYRE NOT PACIFIST

There is nothing wrong with killing your enemies, spain built an empire on it, germany made the world freeze, rome ruled the west...

Fuck you autistic niggers and your cuck pacifism, easy prey.

>taking propaganda shots seriously

I bet you think BLM isn't a hate movement too.

>hoping for a more militant police force

10/10 troll

How many Trump supporters would have voted for Bernie instead if he had been the nominee?

I still believe Bernie would have beaten Trump.

That's because nignogs only make up 12.5% of the population. 74% of mothers in that 12.5 are unwed and let's be real, duds ran away. That's a lot of welfare for single mothers alone in a small 12.5%.

Classis war, you kill your enemies, enslave their children.

What are you, some kinda fucking idiot?

>I still believe Bernie would have beaten Trump.
95% of blacks voted for hillary over bernie in the primaries.

he would get his ass kicked back to israel.

>right wingers are pussies because they aren't terrorists
Fucking lmao

oh and repealing Obamacare.

I'm basically pro-anything that's smaller government/public sector and more free market based.

Rand Paul was my dude.

Kill yourself Shlomo.

Americans are a lost cause, more chaff for the flames.

America must die along side their jew masters, a neccesary sacrifice

>Blacks
>voting in non-negligible numbers

But really though, after so much progress had been made (we're not all at each other's throats anymore, don't have to duck under a desk in "nuclear bomb drills," etc), why would *anyone* want to return to such a time of violence and conflict? This is a time when the whole world should be working together for a more livable planet, and taking to the stars.

But no, we'd rather focus on gay marriage and pointing nukes at each other. It's a bit disappointing to say the least.