Reminder this actually happened.
Reminder that the Grammys are retarded.

Lolz, literally any other album deserved it more

WE WUZ GRAMMIEZ N SHIET

yo that shit slaps

a real bangeroo

WALK UP TO THE CLUB LIKE, WHAT UP I GOT A BIG COCK

are you kidding me?
the heist had tremendous radio play compared to the rest.
its obvious why it won and im glad it did

>radio play = good

Jesus Christ....

subjectively to tons of ppl the heist was good and gave them a break about rap songs abt drugs,hoes, clothes etc

if you left your basement for once you would know that.

didnt macklemore text kendrick being like "yo you totally deserved to win over me, you totally got robbed" and kendrick was like "dude calm down just be happy you won"

i think kendrick would also tell you guys to calm down. everyone knows the grammys are retarded

God I don't even hate the heist but it no way beats out good kid.

>you totally deserved to win over me, you totally got robbed
lel the same thing happened when Arctic Monkeys won Mercury Prize over Richard Hawley, Alex said "Someone call 911, Hawley was robbed"

I love pop/radio hits more than anyone on here.
Doesn't mean all of it is good.

It made more sense for Drake to win. NWTS was a huge record, sold a shitload. Didn't really have a smash hit like Thrift shop but Started from the bottom was pretty big too.

GKMC > Yeezus > Nothing Was The Same >>>> the feeling of needing to shit but being unable to because someone else is using the bathroom >>> MCHG > The Heist

>reaction because you have zero argument
:)
next time realize that maybe some ppl don't wanna listen to stories about gang violence.
its not about if you don't think its good. the grammys focus on how society as a whole likes it. now ask yourself if you had a party full of ppl ages 6-50 yrs old
what album would you play
gkmc or the heist

IM LIKE YO
THAT'S 50 DOLLARS FOR A BIG COCK

They probably wouldn't play either of those albums since one is about someone getting shot to death and the other they know 2 songs from.

They'd play a party mix/playlist. Not a specific album. Who plays specific albums at a party?

>Best Rap Album

oxymoron

Reminder that Rap isn't art

>They'd play a party mix/playlist. Not a specific album.
no thats true but my point was that the grammys care more about curating "taste" to the masses.
if the grammys was a contest about which albums were objectively the best it wouldn't be limited to just those 5.

>next time realize that maybe some ppl don't wanna listen to stories about gang violence.
its an interesting story, not a white dude taking about how big his cock is

Are you stupid? Oxymoron was nominated at the 2015 awards but lost to fucking Eminem.

why even have the grammys and not just go by the billboard charts then?

because it brings them tremendous revenue from all the people who watch it and still think its about good music.

i meant if we're just going by what's popular.

just make it the billboard awards. congrats ED SHEERAN AND DRAKE!! BEST MUSICIANS EVER>