Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
i have hemorrhoid's like in the pic
anybody else here have them?
what do you do for them
creams,surgery anal?
be great if a medfag could give his/her insight

OP, you may wanna start with creams, like prep h. Also look into a more fibrous diet

I've had those, it felt like I shat swords.

I have them sometimes. I found out that whats happening is I'm not chewing my food enough before I swallow and when that happens, it gets digested in bigger pieces that are obviously going to be a little harder to get out the other end. I've heard Prep H works but using this method, I've never had to actually use it. I'm not sure if this helps.

Stop shitting for so long

i will look into the prep h creams

they are a literal pain in the ass sometimes
i have the perma kind, so they are just soft and bulging, but every now and then they go rock hard and i can feel the vein, damn thing feels like its trying to rip itself open (which it has done a few times)

i am a pretty fast eater, i will try taking more time chewing

Drink prune juice. Should come out easier.

What causes these btw?
Shit like "long shits" "don't chewing" etc doesn't make sense to me.

Lance them

Pop it

I wipe and everytime I do it to the point my asshole feels dry and slightly irritated, will this cause hemorrhoids and how do I wipe better

you said you have the soft and bulging kind? same here.

how do you get rid of them? i've had mine forever, and, like you said, they sometimes turn hard and painful

Straining too hard.

long shits as in sitting on the toilet for too long.

people can take a while either because they're on their phone or dilly-dallying OR because they're actually having a difficult time passing the stool.

you can have a difficult time passing your waste through because you don't have enough fiber in your diet or because you're constipated for other reasons.

if you're constipated, you may excessively strain to pass your stools which causes the tissue in your ass to prolapse or sag out.

shit is supposed to pass through you easily and naturally without need for straining. your muscles and bowels are supposed to reflexively push it out without any manual straining (same way food should go down your esophagus without you "trying" to make it go down.

I wanted to quit eating potato chips and went to shelled nuts (almonds walnuts brazil pecan etc) for something healthier to snack on. Come to find out, I had a reaction to them which gave me hemorrhoids. It might be something in your diet.

witch hazel or witch hazel wipes its an astringent that tightens the skin that helps pop them which is what eventually happens.

eat fiber, drink water, seltzer baths

avoid sitting on toilet too long or just sitting too long

happy new year op

do you wipe so much because you cant seem to get rid of all the shit?
also, no, this will not cause hemorrhoids, only a chafed ass

Fuck.. I just got them back today as well, after months without any... feels bad man
Soo
>quicker shits
>don't strain
>more fiber
>chew more
Anything else?

witch hazel or witch hazel wipes, it's an astringent that tightens the skin and helps pop them

basically, I just hate the idea of leaving shit there accidentally

they have popped on their own a few times, they just heal and come back.

i have had them for over 10 years, i think its when i found out the asshole feels good to (no homo)
i think that was the original cause.
my GP said no surgeon would touch them because they are not serious enough
i would rather just get surgery because even when they dont hurt or feel uncomfortable it still takes forever to wipe because shit gets caught in every bump and crevice

i do find sitting on the toilet for to long worsens them for a few hours

happy new years user

and happy new years to the rest of Sup Forums

im the same way. this is gross, but you just have to force yourself to stop after getting the majority of it off. imagine the fags who regularly leave shitstains and you'll be fine with just an inconsequential amount of shit left on your own asshole

Alright sounds good
Also I have this problem when I shit. At the end of my shit I always seem to tighten my sphincter and a bit of shit stays in that area that I can't clean kuz its to tight. It loses up a bit after a while and my ass gets all itchy and dirty.. is that again because of the clinching or what?

yeah i dont like the meticulousness of wiping, but im also concerned of appearance during sex. is that a logical worry/do girls even care?

drink water and there is also siltz baths for your bum, or buy some Epsom salts and take a hot bath.