There is no god Sup Forums

There is no god Sup Forums

Yeah, probably not.

There is

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

No one knows for sure. You don't find out for sure until you die.

Would you at least agree that the existence of a god is unlikely?

Nah nigger

"You" won't find out anything

Your soul might, but everything you are comes from your brain, and once that's dead what makes you "you" is gone forever

Prove it

If there is a god, its not one thats worshiped on earth

If there is a God, he'll have to beg for my forgiveness

If dubs or trips then we all kill ourselves to find out

Some may find out sooner.

Once Anti-Christ is finally cast down most will worship that fallen Angel mistaking him for God or Christ.. Some may mistake him for an Alien. What ever his lies he will simply not be a human and unfortunately the vast majority of mankind will convert on that day and will mistakenly worship death itself.

I can say yeah, it's unlikely, but it's also equally likely. It's a 50/50 thing. Like I said though, none of us will know for sure until we're dead.

Fair enough. Our souls will find out. Still a part of us finds out one way or the other.

That's a terrifying thought.

then why are there more churches than schools ?

because America.

check 'em

no, when you die you cease to exist, you no longer live, think, see or find out if there is a god or not, you wont even know that you are dead.
You know why? because you will be fucking dead.

Only if God chooses you, for you to know Him.

Yes there is

Sounds really selfish for being omniscient.

this post is even: god is to believe in
the post is odd: there is no god

I don't get the comparison

Spongebob is real.
No?
Then why are there more TVs than Large Hadron Colliders?

Sorry to say but, i think you might be stupid.

because the lord comes before whining teachers unions and bratty kids

Omg no wai.

I have been living a lie?

yea

Your post is true, OP, but it is poorly worded for it implies only one god has been invented.

Fact is, thousands of gods have been invented, so you should have written "there are no gods".

ure threris r

Consider how far technologically we've come in only 50 years. Fifty fucking years. We have self driving cars now. Think about artificial intelligence for a minute, what do you think will happen in the next 100 years?
What is god now? Any clue? The universe has been here billions of years. Look what we've done in 100. We as a civilization can't even begin to understand...

If dubs then there is no God.
If trips then there is a god.
If quads then Kek is the one true god.

Singles means that it still remains in doubt.
gonna reroll

Saying that is equally as foolish as one blindly stating that there is a God and something after death. Try to live life more open minded, it's more fun and interesting that way.

Nah. Its plainly obvious that the other user is correct. Once you die your brain decomposes and that is that for you. This is proven.

Reincarnation is just wishful thinking from special snowflake faggots.

Nope.

Your consciousness is provided by your brain. It requires two things to function: glucose and oxygen. When you die you stop eating and you stop breathing. No more glucose, no more oxygen. Therefore no more consciousness.

We live on a floating orb of water revolving around a giant ball of fire in a universe that is incomprehensibly big. This colossal universe is located within an infinite void. Who cares if we have an after life.

Of course. The fact that you're in this website proves it.

The ideas of the opposing concepts are being disregarded here. The belief is there is something that transcends the physical world as we know it. People should believe whatever they want to believe but if you want to truly look at it from a scientific perspective, claiming it's all bull shit is just as silly as claiming it's real. If it can't be measured, observed, or experienced, then it can't be proven nor disproven. If you aren't insecure about your personal beliefs, then you shouldn't be so quick to shit on all those that aren't yours. I'm tired now. Yall have a fabulous night.

For those interested. "The OA" on Netflix is pretty sick so far. Lots of Near Death experiences and conciouness talk.

Nah, David Bowie died from liver disease or somesuch.

Omg you are clueless. Religitard?

All that matters is evidence. Those postulating a hypothesis support it with evidence or go back to the dunce corner.

I can assert with absolute authority that when you die your consciousness stops because your brain dies. It happens every minute and has been studied to death... literally.

I make no claim beyond this.

What are you claiming again?
>magic

You are mistaken

You're right. All that exists somehow poofed into being and formed through a series of mathematically and scientifically impossible accidents.

Yeah, because we dont understand all the answers or even the correct questions to even ask.... much better to assume that an imaginary sky fairy did it.

well said

So your position is that......All that exists somehow poofed into being and formed through ***my favourite god***, which also poofed into existence, and for which there is not a shred of evidence.

Finally, a counterweight to that neverending shitpost troll

there is no Sup Forums God

It's a simulation. There is most likely an afterlife.

The truth only pisses you off.

Or, to put it more accurately, there isn't.

You are mistaking 'you' - your consciousness- with your brain. All you need to experience is a true paranormal phenomena and you realize that. Go pick up a grimoire or something.

Prove it

I already proved it to myself. It's a long story but I know that we are artificial souls living in an artificial world and live one human life per a soul to earn our stay in the eternity.

fucking tell us, then.

>proved it to myself

Ok. Now prove it to me... or your ideas are nothing more than ramblings of a lunatic and the voices in his head.

Not even worth considering

>a true paranormal phenomena (sic)
case closed!

There you go op

It's not that easy to explain complicated stuff to plebs. But I could try to explain it all in a few sentences.

We were created by the afterlife science before our birth. This is our first experience of awareness. Once we die we open our eyes and breath once more in a whole new and immortal young-looking body which is totally perfect, albeit artificial as well. That place is another simulation, the so called 'Heaven'.

Anyway, before that, we are living a predestined life in this world in which there is absolutely no free will: on earth hard determinism is a fact. We are all living inside a personal reality bubble. What I mean by the bubble is that our life experience is colored by our predestination. For example, there are over four thousand religions and all followers of all those religions experience their own respective faiths as if they were true, including realistic spiritual experiences. Yet none of the religions are true, it's all personal reality bubble shit...just like your materialism.

>blah
>blah blah
>blah blah bleh

I see your lips moving but all i hear is unsubstantiated shite.

U right

Furthermore, one could say that three laws apply to the paranormal. First law would be that the paranormal phenomena occur *after a closed manner within inner circles*. Did you know that people call 911 about paranormal phenomena? Well they do, and sometimes the cops that are sent to help these citizens are part of the inner circles of these experiences. In other words, some cops experience paranormal phenomena inside people's homes. We just never learn about that stuff since they keep it a secret. But, not all paranormal experiences stay secret. The people in Arizona and Mexico that witnessed the Phoenix Lights ufo made up an inner circle (if you got any of this since I'm trying to keep it to as few words as I can).

The second law would be that each paranormal experience is always authentic. Every orb, angel, chi, etc. is always the first copy.

The third law would be that sometimes phenomena are religious, and you too may experience a "spiritual" experience. Never trust anything from the mouth of the paranormal though. There is no God, angels, demons, fairies nor any of that. It's all humans. Humans of another world run the simulation.

Disprove it faggot. You have the burden of proof.

Drugs are bad
>mmmmmmmkay?

You must get some good shit, who's your dealer?
Is it Dan? Fucking Dan.

Once you die you will know anyway so it doesn't matter that much.

there is a god. but he has asspergers and is 4ever alone.

You just have normal IQ. That's the problem, the poster has >200 IQ.

Not really, he's just using the argument from ignorance fallacy, nothing new here. we cant disprove him, this is the problem with this religion shit, we simply don't know and that is a reason why I think these ideologis are false, because if a god/gods actually existed how could "false" religions exist with their own god?

if you arent agnostic, you're mentally ill

HOW DARE THEE NOT BELEIVE IN THE ALL MIGHTY KEK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is god? I don't understand
Is it just a stronger being or an all accepting and guiding friend
Wtf you faggots never talk about that

wtf is that logic?
>you don't think like I do
>Equals mentally ill

being an atheist for example means you have a lack of faith in traditional religions. how is that so mind bogeling

/thread

Then why do you care?

I am that poster, and I will type it down as simply as I possibly can.

To one person God is true, yet to another person God is not true.

The simulation makes it so, that both people may live their earthly days believing in their own personalized "truth". Like I said, we live inside "personal reality bubbles". That means that on Earth there can co-exist Christians and atheists.

Well, depends on the religion i suppose, these Christianfags are most likely talking about their own religion so in their case it's an all-knowing celestial being. It doesn't really specify in the bible what god actually is.

God make me happy

Or we have the more likely possability=

>you are wrong
>there is no god
>but people need a reason to live (google nihilism for more information)
>so they made up religion

Is it fucking hard to understand?
If god was perfect why would the religion explaining him/it/whatever be so fucking corrupted and hypocritical? There is no fucking simulation or whatever, people just have free minds and think like they want, that's why its called FAITH because THEY believe in it.

I doxxed god
He is a being that has nothing to do with our god's on earth

He is compromised of many, many consciousnesses and uses this planet as a prison

This planet is a prison anons..

we know

>There is no fucking simulation or whatever
You just haven't reached a point where you think differently. I suggest that you pick up Simon Necronomicon and play with it for a full year. Just read the texts alone every day until you experience something weird. That weirdness is called paranormal. Google it. It's unfortunately legit. From that point on you may start to question what is up with the weirdness you experienced. I am way past that point.

To hold any view outside of agnosticism is to have faith. Just like they have faith in an unproven god, you have faith in the unproven lack of one.

>That's a terrifying thought.
faggot

>Our souls will find out. Still a part of us finds out one way or the other.
gayyyyyyy omg

If there's no God, why is there sex?

Never ending cycle of shite

No it's not faith. Only religious people have faith. Stop associating the word "faith" with us atheists. It burns

There are free recovery programs for people wifh drug induced brain damage. You should look one up before its too late.

Why cant agnostics make a firm decision?

Gutless faggots having a dollar each way just in case might as well admit to being a god loving religitard.

You are probably right, user. I should stop thinking outside the box.

You can vote for more than one candidate in an election. Vote for God and No God so you can celebrate when either of them wins.

You are so not outside the box. You in the box

Old proverb : its bad to be close minded but open your mind too much and your brain will fall out.

A vagina is an inverted penis with the testicles at the top. Nothing is real.