Face rate thread. Heres an ugly picture of me with an edgy lip bite and cheap shitty new years hat...

Face rate thread. Heres an ugly picture of me with an edgy lip bite and cheap shitty new years hat. Happy new years you smelly Sup Forumsungholes.

Bump

Hoo boy, here goes

Imma fire boi

this is what im wearing to the club tonight

>hey guys
>rate this bright blurry haze of a smudge on my camera

pls die.

you'd be reasonaby attractivei f oyu trimmed hte beard. dont think its thick enough for it to be that long.

you'd be hot if you lost the weight in your face. but idk your body.

you got the necessary baseline though.

you look ugly but im 99% sure its just the way the lights hitting you (its never flattering when it gives us a muzzle) and the expression you're making. if i think past that, you're probably cute.

yeah, part of the resolution is to drop some fat to begin with. Imagine one of the non-obese white cops in your area, and that's about what my gut looks like.

Only have this shitty facial hair because a gal I'm friends with said it'd be cute, and I decided to take her up on it

Thanks for the honesty! Its good to hear some anons truthful opinions. We were all made differently and hearing what other people have to say is constructive :)

Give it to me straight doc

I don't even smoke

You look like a hippy james franco

get a haircut, hippy.

(fr tho if you did, you'd look at least 8/10)

you all look the type of person who would shoot up a school and are loners

Thank you for your honesty

based/10

9/10

5/10, if you'd change your hairstyle I might give you 8/10 or 7/10

8/10

Quads off by 1 fuck me

based trev

thats a big hike based on hair alone.

my hair is very particular and this seems to be what works best for me. if you dont mind posting / linking suggestions ill gladly consider them, but most of the time my hair is too weak / thin / horrible hairlined to work.

>OP Here

Heres a pic from a week or two ago with my niece. still doesnt change my ugly kek

you sound like a girl compliment fishing

>im so ugly :D

I actually have my fishing rod in the basement. Thanks!

NICE/10

you look like a closeted pedophile who is really bad with women.

8/10

ratetete

cool hair i guess man. you gotta learn how to take pics tho. that jawline is shameful

degenerate slut using snap filters/10

cool

frum 2day

Ah, the slut filter!

Honest rate: easy/10

Without bangs easy 8/10-9/10

visa card eater / 10

coming from a girl, don't get a haircut. Long hair is better.

Not bad. Your tongue is a little long though

Show penis, fucking pussy

Nice. Are you using the dog filter sincerely, or "ironically?"

literally yum/10. long hair f t w.

No thanks

sincerely,,, i disgust myself but hey at least i look nice

Dirty, retarded, Hollywood-influenced, STD-riddled vapid, thoughtless punk with no redeeming value whatsoever except whatever dirty douche Chad gets out of entering your physical body.

Stop it, time to dress modestly, read some books, and commit yourself to child rearing and one man alone, you filthy degenerate whore.

Otherwise you will die alone without ever contributing to society, except for the value you get STD research clinics in search for a cure for AIDS.

Oh wow didn't expect that thank you
I wasn't planning on getting it cut I like having long hair

that was amazing n trust me ill change the world someday

i come here for honest ratings

>ill change the world someday
Oh boy there goes another one desu

Yo dawgs.

ni️️a you ️oolin

W-What

Tfw i havent been rated yet

same :/

its because im a spic isnt it

Which ones are you? I'll rate

Blonde with sideways pic

spic that forgot to shave

Alright, honest rate is 6.5/10.
You're pretty cute, I just feel you need to do something else with your hair, it's noce and has a lot of potential, but you should style it differently. Also; your facial hair seems very timid, I mean this in the nicest way possible, if you can't grow facial hair very well, don't try to grow it out. Other than that, maybe change your pillowcase more often and get into the habit of washing your face, it will make your face smooth and you'll feel great. And if you do wash your face and change your pillowcase a lot, drink more water.

You remind me of a less virgin-y version of one of my old room mates. Maybe don't comb your hair like that from now on

6/10

7/10, kinda look like a hispanic Joji

are u a cop

that pixilation can't be healthy dude, see a doctor

7/10 you have a cute face and soft looking skin

>suddenly becomes aware of how thirsty i am

Thanks user. Im going to go drink some more water

Also 6.5/10.
Your hair is fine, pretty common for spics, also pretty difficult to style unless you put a ton of time into it each day. Try getting your eyebrows trimmed up nice and clean by your barber and don't forget to shave. Keep the snapchat beauty filter off, and don't put emojis on your pictures. Also; your skin looks prettt clear. There seem to be blackheads on your nose and maybe your chin (the shade may be making it look different) but other than that, pretty good.

>hispanic joji
i can be happy with that

Thanks dawg, I admire your quads

I'm actually thinking of becoming a cop, but no, I am not.

Enjoy your water, friend.

you already look the part

Sweet, also; check'd

gracias

if you, 7/10

Russian descent/10

actually italian

Parli italiano?

Agli italiani capita

>Agli italiani capita
Come hai insegnato l'italiano? Quando era un bambino i suoi genitori parlare l'italiano?

Get out spaghetti niggers

OP is your name Doug?
You look very familiar.

bro...that doesn't even work...

Nah my name isnt doug lol

Now I'm disappointed :(
I thought you were a long lost friend