What the fuck is he saying? "well i'm johnny knoxville...

what the fuck is he saying? "well i'm johnny knoxville, united states of america and i'll be doing a little iroarioandiasdn self defense equipment". what the fuck is he saying? from denmark so i don't understand shit youtube.com/watch?v=JJgQzmYOAzM

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/laughing-until-it-hurts-161147
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard, TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult.

funny, but im serious. wtf is he saying

I'm from America, and I have no fucking clue what he is saying either.

article on self defense

"Article on" it sounds like.

article?

Ah, clicked on "Closed Captioning", he's saying "higher calling".

i'll be doing a little article called self defense equipment

i heard he goes by jenny knoxville these days

I think you heard "dong". Get it? I said you were wrong by using the gender he actually is to counter your statement of him going by a woman's name.

why the fuck would he say article on self defense, isn't article something you read on newspapers or internet. video article? is that some american thing

"higher calling self-defense" Click on CC

The subtitles are auto-generated. They're not always correct.

A "video article" is a short demonstration.

Hooray!!! The (You)'s are back!!!!!!

You're right, I don't think it's correct.

"The exercise was originally intended as research for an article on self-defense equipment for skateboarding magazine Big Brother, but after Knoxville's editor saw the footage, he included it in a compilation of similarly idiotic stunts." newsweek.com/laughing-until-it-hurts-161147

article it is.

I think this shit caused my demise. I'm not sure if it was Jackass or CKY. Probably CKY since I'm only a couple years behind Margera and live/grew up in West Chester PA. The jackass boys used to be a frequent site. A few of my friends were actually hanging out with Dunn at the bar the night of his death.

op here, how was they irl? were they dicks

????

Actually, they're all really nice minus Bam though I would attribute that to him being so recognizable. Steve-O slapped my buddy. Every time I've seen Bam though, he always wears a hoodie and shades and tries to ignore everybody. I used to work at a convenience store (Wawa for you PAfags) and him and Phil used to come in all the time. Phil is the fucking man.

Though, I used to play in a band back in high school and Bam actually came to one of our shows which was pretty cool. He just stood in the back quietly, but still.

thats awesome, thanks. did u ever meet the cky band?? and was don vito retarded irl or was it just all a act?

I've met Jess before and I've only seen Don Vito 2 or 3 times. He really speaks jibberishly, but it's definitely exaggerated on TV. Surprisingly I never actually met April. Usually when they'd come into the store it would be Bam and Phil. As I said, Bam would try to go incognito, but it was pretty obvious when you would think "who is this hooded young man with a goatee coming in with Phil Margera?"

That stunt was originally for a skateboarding magazine that he worked for, that's why they're taking so many pictures. They decided to film it as well.

haha that's cool. I got my first cky vhs in 2001. really hard to get a hold off in denmark. laughed my brains out. really funny stuff. i mean to ask, did everyone in the cky crew live in the same area? including joe frantz and raab and kerry getz? or did they just come together and film? sorry for bottering you and sorry for my bad english, im from denmark.

????
okay thanks

Nah, you're alright, I have no other plans tonight obviously and this is refreshing to talk about besides traps, trump and bananas. The CKY crew and band are pretty much all from the West Chester/Philadelphia area. Later on when Jackass came around they selected members of the CKY crew (Bam+Dunn) and brought them in with people from other places. However, since CKY already had popularity prior to Jackass, you can definitely see why they included other members of the CKY crew and West Chester locations throughout the Jackass series.

cool. i do wish i grew up next to them, they seem way funnier than my friends and i ever had. do you know what dico is up to now? all ive ever heard is that he got a record in mortal kombat (later beaten), and he did one interview not so long ago, but he didnt really talk about anything other than games. not so fond of gossip really, but do u know if its true that he and bam had a huge fight? or did they (or dico at least) just grow up?