Relationship thread. any random stories including sex or not from relationships...

relationship thread. any random stories including sex or not from relationships. I've never had a gf and would like to hear stuff about what it's like.

Other urls found in this thread:

surl.im/L7MK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mines a goodun, she will suck my dick whenever I request and she does a good deep throat. As long as you dont have a bitch gf its all good.

bitch gf = she likes to sleep around with different guys

?

Or she can just be a bitch in general. You have to get on with them like a friend but have the intamacy. It really isnt underated. Dont worry user you will find a girl sooner or later. I remember when I was young and I thought I was never gona get a gf but they just come along

OP here, I'm on a trip right now, accompanying my elder brother who's visiting his long distance relationship gf here in England. I'm emotionally kinda close to her, we've skyped and chatted for a year or so, now met her for the first time. she slept in my bed yesterday, because she likes to cuddle me, I got boners from it though and she knows that. she admitted yesterday that she's slightly attracted to me and asked whether she could kiss me at night, I refused because it is a betrayal toward my brother I feel. I got very horny though and touched her breast, felt her nipple up, that made her horny too she said, but we left it at that. now she's sleeping next to me again but we're all in a double bed.

I don't worry about being "forever alone". however I don't see it happening anytime soon as I'm not making any effort into that direction. I'm afraid of meeting people.

looks like she wants you and not your bro. If you can fuck her without your bro finding out then stick it in right now op and post pics. have they been together long? Maybe she can break up with him and then start goin out with you in a few months maybe?

Thats the thing, you knida have to go ot for these things to start happening that being said alot of ppl meet online these days.

they've been together for more than three years I think. she does seem to love my brother. I think she's more attracted to him than to me, she said that to me. and the two had sex during this trip, no shame actually lol, he was eating her out with me on the other side of the room and she kept moaning.

Been married for 3 years to a girl thats been my best friend for 6 years. Sucks me when I want, oral creampies, and enjoys serving me, and doing things for me. Its great.

stuff like tinder, you mean? or are there other ways too? my bro and his gf actually met on omegle

Maybe your bro might be ok with you givin her a fuck then? I had a freind that once let his little bro fuck his gf and I fucked her to. He was a true friend

Yeah all them dating websites and shit but tbh I dont bother and never have done with any of that but I do know a guy who gets laid by meeting girls online quite alot. Or just go to a bar and get drunk that works for me

I'm not interested in posting pics. she's not so much my type. I would probably rate her 6.5/10, my standards of what a pretty girl must look like are high. I like them skinnier and white, she's Muslim. nevertheless I get boners from her touching me and the thought of her jerking me off makes me hard too. but I don't want to do anything with her, because I care about my bro.

Or if you still young go to college cuz those laces are wall to wall just crammed with tight teen pussy

this sounds really good. I think blowjobs are hot as fuck. and cum eating too.

So why is she in bed with you and not your bro?

What part of the uk?

jokingly a threesome came up in conversation yesterday. she admitted she'd actually be interested in him fucking her ass while she took me in the mouth, idk how serious that was though. my brother reacted negatively.

I've seen some stalker skills on Sup Forums before so idk how I feel about giving out more info.

Us uk fags all say what part we are from Im in cardiff lol..

right now we're in a double bed. yesterday and the days before we had a room with two separate single beds and she'd switch between our beds, sex with him sometimes, cuddle and warm her feet with me sometimes, I had a heating unit on my side of the room. and she's a cuddly person in general it seems, she said she cuddles with her girl friends too. but she also said my bro and me are the only males she cuddles with.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with relationships, and they were when I was younger (18-21), but my best sex has been with prostitutes

do go into more detail if you like. I'll read it.

Isnt this kinda crossing boundaries shes already said she would like a threesome told you she wants youur dick. How does your bro feel about all this

I dated a schizophrenic woman for about a week. She was a manipulative bitch who threatened to kill herself if I left her. She claimed she was in live with me and occasionally stalks me.

I've not talked about it to him yet. I don't plan on telling him so far that I touched her. I actually did more last night because I was so extremely horny and couldn't control myself. she fell asleep and I touched her breast again, pressed my boner against her though that she had put on me. even rubbed it against her naked thigh for a moment, my cum got on her. she doesn't seem to know I did that, even though I woke her up minutes later because I felt guilty and showed her a little text I'd written on my phone, which said what I did, she nodded and fell asleep again, now yesterday she told me that she had a weird sexual dream about me and while we were in a restaurant later and my bro went to the toilet she asked whether I actually touched her breast. (note I touched it twice: once while she was awake, once while she slept) and I said it really happened because I'm a bad liar.

that's pretty scary. are you afraid of her? is her schizophrenia being treated?

I had a thing with a woman when I was in college, I was 20 and she was 22. She probably doesn't count it as a relationship, but we had casual sex pretty often for a month. I wanted to be exclusive but she wasn't into that, she had too many other dicks she liked sucking lol

Anyway, she was pretty sexy. This one night when she knew I was coming over she set up this little attic/crawlspace in the house as a sex room. It was just some floodlights and a mattress and some handcuffs/scarves, but it was sexy that she had a plan and put some effort into it. That was the sexiest thing I've had a woman do for me in the context of a relationship (i.e., I didn't have to pay for it).

pic semi-related. It's not her, but I named the file after her since she was really tall lol

would you say a woman loses attractiveness if she likes to sleep around?

She was vicious towards a lot of people, but was extremely sweet towards me. She is on medication, but when I was with her, she never took it. I didn't see her in a psychotic episode, but from what I've heard from one of her friends, I'm glad I didnt.

I would've when I was younger, but now that I'm a whoremonger I have my own past so it doesn't bug me so much.

did you have sex with her? how was it, if yes? does the stereotype of "crazy bitches are good in bed" apply here?

it's probably not as important if you're just looking for sex, but in a relationship you would want a faithful girl right?

She was pretty good. She had Christmas lights in her room for sex to set the move. She never gave me a blow job cause she thought she'd bite my dick off.

how much do you spend on prostitutes?

In a relationship, yes I would want us to be faithful to each other. Our past is our past, but I'm not into swinging or cheating.

meet this lovely girl when i was 25, were together for 3 years, she started getting out of control, very violent, breaking all my stuff, causing huge trouble for me financially,

one sunday afternoon, she spat in my face and smashed my laptop apart. she ran off to the bedroom.

i grabbed a bin liner out of the kitchen drawer and grabbed as much stuff of mine as i could, jumped in my car and drove away, never to see her again. she pawned my watches, rings e.g everything i left behind. i let it all slide because i would rather have nothing more to do with her than see her one more time.

probably between $40k-50k since 2009 (when I started)

haha, that's weird, isn't she the one in control of whether she bites or not?

plus she rang my phone off the hook, trying to get me back. what a complete nutcase.

watch out for crazy bitches man. the slightest hint of it and you would call it quits before you get her pregnant. then your stuck with the fucking shit for ever!!

$40k-50k since 2009 Jesus christ man

>be with ex
>every sunday I'd hang with her family and her and go to church
>dress in shit clothing which pissed her parents off all the time
>but there was a reason for it
>pocket would be cut out
>she would give me a handjob on the ride to church in her parent's car
>finish up shitty church session
>get back to her parent's house
>her mum would make some delicious Filipino food (her mom was filipino, she was filipino, her step dad was white)
>her parents would go to bed
>oh yes
>blow jobs, handjobs, clit licking, all manner of sexual deviations would commence in her living room
>almost get caught a few times because she's too damn loud
>after a while her dad got suspicious of us
>he set up a camera
>we got caught
>she left me
Felt good while it lasted.

set up a camera in his step daugthers room.....?

Meh

I've spent more on pot and booze in my life, and fucking prostitutes has lead to better times/memories

You might be surprised how much you spend on any hobby when you add up a whole decade's worth

Glad I got rid of her. She was a terrible and manipulative person. Definitely not dating a schizoid again.

yeah, your reaction seems fitting to me. do you think she really has a mental illness?

In the kitchen, facing the living room I think. We weren't allowed in her room, she didn't have anything interesting in there anyways. Crazy shit for a couple of 18/19 year olds isn't it?

These dubs. I got more sex stories from our relationship if wanted to cont?

I don't know for sure because she was so manipulative, but I did she her hallucinate a few times, and it definitely did not look fake.

Okay.. What is Kek telling me..?

lol, feel free to continue.

it's a bit difficult to talk to you because you don't link the post you respond to

what was she hallucinating?

what would she get so angry about?

Nah im proper poor fag I have spent alot on drugs but not that much maybe 5-7 grand a year but thats my only excess

>church has piano in the basement (where the sunday classes are)
>we get to church early because of the chorus
>she usually partakes in chorus, but not this day
>everybody else who doesn't do chorus is playing basketball in the parking lot
>her and I are playing piano downstairs
>everybody just hears the piano so they don't really come downstairs
>she decides she's gonna suck my dick while I play the piano
>so many offkey notes
>hear creaking of of the staircase a few times
>just someone going to the rest room at the top of the stairs
>when I finally cum I offkey like a mad man
>like DING DING DING DING DING IDNGGGGGGGJGKJKGJKGJK
>hear someone come downstairs really fast
>oh fuck
>scramble to pull my pants up
>gf back on the bench playing low end
>I act like I have to take a piss
>one of the grown ups peers around the corner
>"ya miss a few keys der, son?"
>"uh, yeah"
>walk away.

On NYE last year, I was eating out my ex and tonight, i'm alone and I miss her.

She told me it was people coming out of shadows

>be me at 20
>have new gf and looking for a place to fuck for first time
>still living at home, so that is not an option
>she is renting a room and some old ladies house
>old lady is a total bitch, hate going over there
>we start cruising flirting and talking about sex
>I can tell she is getting excited
>she starts giggling, super cute
>like outside the city
>pull into a soon to be construction site for a new apartment complex
>park and leave the radio going
>start kissing
>she is really into it
>she start rubbing cock on the outside of pants
>she undoes my belt and unzips me
>she got my cock in her hand and starts rubbing
>soft gentle feminine touch feels fucking great
>her eyes are a bright blue-green and the look coming from them melts my soul
>she tells me she is getting really wet
>diamonds

Theres a difference there I was said to have aniti social personality type by a psychiatrist but a psychologist said I was schiziod personality type. What I mean is they aint the same thing

I'll have to go soon, we set up an alarm to wake us in 16 mins from now. mind sharing that sex story in the attic with Laura?

Didn't know the difference. What i meant to say is im never dating anyone with schitzophrenia again.

That was kekus

>she leans over and puts my cock in her mouth
>so warm
>she started circling her tongue around my cock
>starting at me with those amazing eyes while she is doing it
>feel like I am gonna nut
>sit her up and take off her shirt and bra
>perky.jpg
>her tits are perfect solid b-cup
>start by putting her nipple in my mouth
>she moans
>dick is so hard
>we make out for a bit more getting heavy
>lay her back in her chair and climb over
>take her pants and panties off
>best tasting pussy, soft and warm
>suck on her lip and she squirms
>she starts getting louder
>she squirts
>so fucking hot
>puts her hand around the back side of my neck and pulls me toward her

you can try to arrange not to be alone next nye I suppose. I've seen lots of posts today of lone anons.

not the user you were talking to but I've been around the block a time or two and I agree with him, I could care less how much she slept around after I got older. You realize women aren't that different from us. There are a lot that haven't gotten much dick and then there are the 10% that are cock mongers.

I bet that you cum as soon as you stuck in her slot

my little brother once told me he used to see little eyes look at him from shadows at night. he also told me about a witch who lived in our washing machine and insulted him.

>we are rubbing on each other
>I am willing my cock to penetrate her
>finally slowly slides in
>her eyes!
>she is still fucking wet, warm and she feel so good
>we are fucking really hard, her legs are up over my shoulders
>keep fucking
>”i wanna ride you”
>we switch
>fuck this girl knows what she is doing
>grinding and rotating her pelvis on my cock
>need to cum
>”wanna fuck me outside user”
>fuck ya
>lay blanket from back seat on the hood
>she lays down and I enter her once more
>sogood.webm
>she get loud, really loud
>squirts all over me
>keep fucking her
>cum buckets on her stomach
>hear something

that's a great story yeah hahaha

Thats why i said im not sure. She could have been faking, but there is still the possibility that she had schitzophrenia.

Well, I've already told you the interesting part.

I got to her place, we said our hellos, probably had a bit of smalltalk "how was your day", etc, then she took me up there to show me something, and ta-da, it's a sex room. So I tied her up and fucked her. I hadn't really found what I liked yet, so when we tried to do something kinky (like tie her up) it was just me doing my best impression. Tying women up doesn't excite me on that primal level like when you REALLY have a kink that you just naturally love, but it was still more fun than just regular sex (which is already pretty fun)

Another memorable time with Laura was when we went out for a walk, probably with the pretense of smoking a joint (I can't remember if she brought her dog or not), and then she started seducing me along this public trail/park. It's the only time I've had sex outside. What I remember most is when she was on top riding and the stars were in the background, and the cool wind felt different than having sex in a bedroom. I dunno, nothing too interesting, but it's a good memory nonetheless.

I didn't try to invalidate what you said about you ex, it just reminded me about what my brother told me. I think hallucinations, auditory mostly so, are very typical for people suffering from schizophrenia.

For me it's a balance of priority. My life and interests balanced against this other person. Usually things go well for as long as the other person doesn't try to overwhelm my time and I end up going full on sperglord (not literally, just that I like my time to pursue my own shit -doesn't even have to be a LOT of time, and when I get crowded for too long I get shitty with everyone.).

Still, I miss always having someone to have long conversations with. Like those couples who make it work make me a little jealous. Not because of the opportunity to keep fucking the same hole day in and out, but because they actually GET one another enough to give-and-take in the right measure to keep things working. Then again it's probably me since all my conversations with women tend to consistently have a bias that she's inherently stupider than I on a great many subjects (and I probably inadvertently speak down to her. )

Last actual good one

>get invited to this mega church invite thing for gf's parent's friends
>be driving to knoxville for some church thing
>pick up these other filipino couple who sit in our usual seat
>have to sit in the shitty backseats
>but it's an explorer so you can't see shit back there
>it was winter so jackets are norm
>wear jacket like a blanket
>gf decides to give me handjob
>pretend to be asleep
>approaching prime ejaculatory state
>sit up
>start singing to myself
>about to cum
>getting closer
>"I'm about to.." -cum- "SING THE OSCAR MINOR WEIIIINERRR SOOOOOOOONG!"
>Everybody in car "wut"
>gf laughing her ass off while wiping my cum off on my jacket

Yeah. I hope she gets help. Does your brother have schizophrenia?

no, it is interesting, a nice image with the stars. the way you describe it sounds very romantic to me. I like it.

and idk what strong kinks I have really, I think experiences make you find that out more than trying to think of it.

that's very insightful, I feel like you speak from experience and that's worth a lot. thanks for sharing your ideas about this.

I get those auditory hullicinations quite alot I think it can be quite common when i was younger I used to think it ghosts and it would scare the shit outta me but now I know better

I hope not. he is a silent type and I think also leans toward having a depressive personality, but I don't know, he's young. our mother has schizophrenia and it can have a great effect on someone's life and their close ones, so I hope he doesn't get it too. early signs of it maybe not necessarily mean one gets it later, you know what they say: kids have a lot of fantasy.

I wish the best for your brother and family. My grandfathers ex wife was schizophrenic and it can be very difficult on family members

personally, I've been involved in the tulpa thing, and I've found that I was able to convince myself rather easily that a voice in the head I made up was someone else talking, so in that way I can relate sorta.

thanks, I appreciate your respect.

OP here, I'm abandoning the thread now, we gotta catch a flight today and I need to wake my bro and his gf up. thanks for the replies.

I went through that a lot, some years ago. Started for me when I was 4 or 5 and I was just convinced that it WAS someone else. It would tell me creepy stories, and tell me how people used to worship it, make sacrifices for it, and feed it "blood and flesh". I sometimes hated that it would talk to me, but the first time I realized it was gone (or most likely never was there to begin with), I felt so lonely.

having a gf is the same thing as liccing kstews feet.

I know this feeling of loneliness. having another person in your head with you, sharing thoughts, is very intimate. I miss two girls I neglected and let die.

read up on the tulpa phenomenon, it was there. maybe it wasn't real in the way most people define it, but your experiences and memories are real.

For me its just hearing people talking but you cant make out what they are saying like they are in the next room. It mostly happens when Im falling asleep or if I am really tired. I know its just my brain fucking with me but when I was a kid it would stop me falling asleep and Id have to go look to see where the noise came from. Its not like in my head like you guys explained it.

dated a guy for a month, but we've been friends for years
year ahead of me, was senior when I was junior
am now college sophomore, went tovisit him while i was in old home town (moved away)
he kissed me
Im dedicated relationship but i would drop my so in a heartbeat to he with him again
we didnt even have a good relationship, we never talked or saw each other and he broke up with me on Facebook
i still love him
he still loves me

Mine wasn't a nice presence. It was a demon that called itself Moloch (before I knew what the name meant, I mean I WAS kindergarten age.), sometimes it was quiet, others was like a running commentary on the world, or just talking to me to try and keep me awake. It was a bully and NOW I am glad to be rid of it, can't say the same about 2005 though. (btw, I'm old as fuck)

Read up on them after curiosity got the better of me and I lurked on /mlp/ one night. I get what you're saying, but also I don't get it.

yes, this would happen a lot also. I used to describe the white noise of intelligible speech as the "school auditorium sound" like a crowd of voices but mostly can't hear actual words. Would keep me awake for HOURS trying to figure out what I was hearing.

You serious about the demon thing or you just trolling? If not do tell more

>yes, this would happen a lot also. I used to describe the white noise of intelligible speech as the "school auditorium sound" like a crowd of voices but mostly can't hear actual words. Would keep me awake for HOURS trying to figure out what I was hearing.

Thats it just like you explained, it will stop when I investigate it but if I ignore it it keeps me awake. This mostly happens when I am trying to sleep so I know its just my brain fucking with me.

> I lurked on /mlp/ one night.

> (You)
>Read up on them after curiosity got the better of me and I lurked on /mlp/ one night. I get what you're saying, but also I don't get it.
>the first time I realized it was gone (or most likely never was there to begin with), I felt so lonely.

I was responding to you saying "most likely never was there to begin with". after my experiences with tulpas, I have a different understanding of what should be considered real and what not, and if a voice talked to you for years, I would definitely say it was there. in your mind. I don't believe in metaphysical interpretations of that kinda stuff though, along the lines of "being from another world / dimension / plane of existence".

don't you wanna be without sex in 2017? a lot of hornyyy girls of your city on surl.im/L7MK