I'm sure I could get this elsewhere, but this place was my first thought...

I'm sure I could get this elsewhere, but this place was my first thought. I plan on buying a gun and shooting myself in the head. No I won't film it or do it live for you sick fucks. I just want to make sure there's no way I can somehow fuck it up and survive it. Thanks Sup Forumstards.

I guess go with handgun with a hallow point in that case. Even a bad entry angle wouldn't save your ass. Just mind the mess

Can hollow point be bought in any regular gun shop?

Can you at least take some liberals out before you spray your brains all over the ceiling?

I hope you're at least going to go on some sick crime spree first.

Rape and pillage user

Rape and Pillage

I guess depends on state you live in. But I buy hollow points at Walmart where I life for cheaper than gun stores. But want to green text why you're finally at the point bud? Just curious

Why?

Betafags love talking about suicide in threads like this all fucking day long..

Do everyone a favor and actually do it.

if you're even asking that question then you don't know enough about guns to do it properly
just asphyxiate yourself with nitrogen like any sensible person would

I would anons, I wish I could. But I'm not going to give them a chance to incapacitate me before I can end it.

I don't know shit about guns. I just know I can purchase one, and I assume it has a high success rate. Is nitrogen better?

I have no intention of proving it to you. Do me a favor and give me something I can't fail and survive at. If I survive, I have no chance of succeeding afterwards.

Get a .357 and hydro shock rounds. Your head will burst like a rotten melon

Probably the same but depends on budget. Gun is gonna be expensive while you could try a hardy medication overdose. But you won't feel gun at all if you wanted painless

Sorry forgot pic

Good point. I got a decent stack of cash. If I bought a .50 cal magnum I doubt I could fail. I just liked a particular 9mm haha, that's stupid of me.

You can't prove it, because just like the dozens of other fake suicide threads each day.....it's fake, and so are you.

You get get a .357 Taurus short barrel cheap

Eh that's a little overkill don't you think. I mean a 9mm hydroshok would do fine. He's not creating modern art here.

Sadly, if I prove it to you, then people have the chance of calling people and fucking it up before I find a place to do it. I'm not doing it in my fucking house. I need a secluded spot. I guess I could post on here with my phone a few seconds before I do it tho.

Obviously I have to buy a gun so it won't be tonight, before you fucks complain more.

Yeah but short barrel suicide just kinda seems sad. I'd at least want full size to make it a little more manly

After your failed, miserable life. wouldn't you want that last little bit of glory? Do something great user., then do yourself in.

Do something only a dead man can do.

You don't feel a gun when shooting yourself in the head? Genuine question.

With my experiences and the meds I've been put on, I doubt I'd even feel the glory. Secondly, I do really appreciate every user being serious about this. I really really really don't want to fuck it up, as hard as it seems to fuck it up lol

OP here. And same question, I'm hoping for painless. At this point I don't care if I come across as a bitch.

Less chance of an accidental fucked angle that may cripple you with a snubnose. And if your gonna do it at least fuck with the people who find you by doing it in full clown dress or dressed up like a horse or something equally absurd

First, if the meds aren't working, get off them.. Secondly, you wouldn't feel the glory.. But people from all over the world would know your name.

I fucked up killing myself in a car and got put on harder meds. Now I don't really have any emotions about anything. And I can't sleep unless I'm incredibly intoxicated.

>open mouth
>aim at roof
>say goodnight

It's kinda a hard thing to guarantee I guess. Most people who could give best answer are dead, but think of the logistics. Brain is center of pain. Youre sending a high velocity projectile through it which if done right should pass through your entire brain in less than a tenth of a second. Your body won't have time to process any pain before it already goes out the other end.

Could always buy a cheap ass shotgun make sure it takes 3inch shells get slugs and do it somewhere very public like at a little miss (insert shit state name) pageant. Just fucking scar everyone

>make sure there's no way I can somehow fuck it up and survive
Of course you can survive. Both Vince Foster and Gary Webb had to shoot themselves twice before they died. So many more are still in the government with brain damage.

look at this edgy nigger

Through the thread I think this is what I'm leaning towards. I was thinking pistol but I think there's a chance to somehow just end up with brain damage. I'm thinkin a simple shotgun should just scramble anything. Worst case scenario, I end up with so much brain damage I don't remember anything or feel anything

Minus the pageant part, I'm not trying to fuck other people up. Except my family. They should feel the pain.

You know calling people edgy is about the dumbest insult you can send out and instantly makes you a faggot

fabricated and homosexual

Tell the story, goddamnit.

Those kids that get paraded up there are already super fucked by their even more fucked parents. You would only gives us good laughs and let us know you weren't full of shit

>He doesn't know the Bjork fag

Fork over the greentext and nobody gets hurt, OP.

Not too much to tell, I guess.
>Sister was always family favorite
>Sister told lies about me, parents hated me
>She'd tell them I did things every day, they'd beat me
>I went to school, the kids thought I was weird cause I didn't talk much
>Got beaten by bullies every recess (3 times a day in Canada)
>Got beat at school, went home to get beat
>Moved away in high school, maybe things would be better
>6 month girlfriend told her parents I raped her (lie), all friends ignored me, the school booted me
>New school, avoided girls for years
>Parent's beat me a bit less often, cuz I didn't go home often
>Junior year college, finally decided to get intimate with a girl at a party, next day she claimed sexual assault
>Failed my classes
>Friends abandoned me again
>This new years, I have no friends left, decide to try and go home for new years, sister says I hit her, parent's beat me in front of extended family
>I'm fucking done with it.

I'm sure other people have it worse. But with the meds I've been put on just increase in intensity anytime anything happens, and I feel no emotions anymore. I'm a crippling alcoholic now and I feel nothing towards anybody. I just don't want to continue. I'm done. I have nothing left.

Rape sister, kill parents then yourself

What a load of horse shit.
>everyone beats me
>all girls claim rape
REEEEEEEEEE

Believe whatever you want, fucker.

Anyways, OP here, I'm dipping out after all this. Thank you for the ideas, I think I know how to do this now. Don't think you made a mistake, I can't handle going on anymore. You've helped me make one of the first decisions in my life I've ever made on my own. Thank you. Goodnight. Happy New Years.

Wow, sorry you have to go through all of this, OP. I think most would also be in a dark place in your situation, hope you find peace.

Also I guess "every recess" is an exaggeration. But it was a majority. So yeah, not EVERYBODY beat me. If that makes you feel better.