Why are amerifags the only people who call pic realted soccer and dont use the metric system?

why are amerifags the only people who call pic realted soccer and dont use the metric system?

related* sorry lads

>because fuck you.

m'fin wasted quads. still checked. fuck.

muricunts always have to feel special huh?

they are never wasted on me boy

Why can murica not pronounce santa and say sannah?

its probably because they took english and dumbed it down

You're all a bunch of uneducated virgins.

1. Soccer was called soccer by England originally. The original name stuck in the United States. We didn't make it up.

2. Americans are taught the metric system in elementary school. Its used by millions of Americans daily.

You non-American faggots aren't nearly as bright as you think you are.

/thread

yes. so much that we create threads seeking attention.
i'd argue the contrary, boy. you're too far beneath me for a proper explanation so i'll spare us both.

have a great new year's eve you angst ridden pox mouthed halitosis sporting british pile of shit.

cheers.

Ozfags call it soccer too, spaff-tonsils.

There are two kinds of people in this world; those that use the metric system and those that put a man on the fucking moon.

kek gotta be a troll

Also, I can't wait to see our nation pull its bases that defend your poor, weak countries. Enjoy sucking Chinese cock soon. We won't help you.

do you literally not get it?

>Americans are taught the metric system in elementary school. Its used by millions of Americans daily.
thats the problem youre literally the only people who use it you retard

yeah you know russia did it first they just didnt do such a hustle about it like yall always do

Russia got a man into space, when did they get a man on the moon?

Using "y'all" and acting non-American gtfo

Reading comprehension
---------------------------------------
You

OP said metric, not imperial, you inbred faggot.

The reds went to space first, not the moon.

Jesus Christ you non-Americans are pathetic in this thread today. Learn2history

roasted by americans haha you dun goofed