Can someone explain?

Can someone explain?

I don't get them

#1 she had to switch on the lights twice?

1:Someone turned the light off and it wasnt her
2:She tasted human meat before
3:Bookshelf was up against a wall, saw spooky ghost lady
4:Killed their roomate to study for autopsy exam
5:No idea, but I think it has to do with the woman already being on the ground floor or something

interesting, here are a few moar I can't figure out

1: they turned the lights on after the shower, but never turned them off the first time
2: they know what human meat tastes like
3: the bookshelf was against the corner
4: the roommate was the cadaver used in the autopsy exam
5: no idea. Probably something to do with the woman already being on the ground floor.

11. He was pointing at his reflection on the tv
He ded

#11 he wasn't pointing at the person. He was counting how many floors up they were.

whoa dude like whoa

#15 the lady thought the mugger was her husband. She was waiting for her husband to come home to kill him. That's why she had the knife at the ready!

#14 the guy is a train driver. He drives the train . He ran the old lady over.

Fucking(you)'s are back

Test

Test #2

Bump

Cocks

Someone explain 5 and 13 they're driving me crazy

#12 he was pointing at the mother's reflection, not the president

#13 has got me stumped too

but #5 is something like the girl took the elevator down, which would mean the killer is taking the stairs down

In Europe the first floor is the floor above the "ground floor"

So in their mind they were on the third floor, but in reality they were on the second. The same floor as the murderer.

13 is lame. What the US calls the third floor, the UK calls the second floor. So the murderer is on their floor, but they misunderstood the police. Not really a puzzle, you just have to know that piece of trivia.

got it, thanks Sup Forumsros

In 13, in England, the first floor is called the ground floor and the second floor is called the first floor. Therefore, the floor that an American would call the third floor, a Brit would call the second floor.

He's on the floor the murderer is trapped on.

#14 the job is being a train conductor, and it's depressing because the lady killed herself in front of the train

#8 the person was taking a shower bc they were the murderer

6. How did her boyfriend send her a link if he was dead?
7. I dunno. Alice is some manner of inanimate object or something.
8. Dunno. Maybe because he said he was taking a shower, the. Said bath, which could be an inconsistency in his story, though many people have a shower in their bathtub
9. He poisoned his first two wives, the third he pushed down the stairs because she wouldn't drink the poison
10. How was the tv giving off light if the power was out?

the showering dude is the murderer

they dropped the hairdryer into the tub and it killed them

#6 boyfriend ded, sent it from the nether
#7 Alice is one of those japanese pillows (maybe)
#8 He heard the scream within a few minutes, meaning the burglar was the one that screamed, poster killed his family.
#9 He was killing his wives with wine, and the last one was being a bitch about it.
#10 Were the bath and TV in the same room, or how did she turn on the TV, see a white faces lady, and drop the hair drier in the tub. Must of been the mirror.

On number 8 I'm pretty sure he's actually talking about his own alcoholism. He kills them while in a drunken state of some kind.

No, they didn't die, but the power was knocked out, yet they state the TV was giving off light. ie. The TV is haunted or some shit.

>LOL

i hate that (You)s are back
my b

>6. How did her boyfriend send her a link if he was dead?
very possible if the boyfriend knew shit about computers, but a normie fag usually does not

that one is weak

Idk I feel like 6 is too simple to be just that the guy was too dead to send it.

1. S/he turned on the light in the room then showered then turned it on again. Unless there was a contextual omission, that means someone or something turned it off while they were in the shower.

2. The twist here is that the person whose post it is knew the meat wasn't human, which implies, logically, that they would already be familiar enough with the taste of human meat to distinguish it.

3. The shelves he was browsing were against a wall. It was therefore physically impossible for the girl he saw through the books to have been there--i.e. a ghost.

4. It is heavily implied but not definite that the originator of this post used their roommate as a study subject for the exam. "Autopsy" means specifically a systematic dissection of a dead human body to determine facts about its death.

5. I think this refers to the fact that the person had to call the elevator, which specifically means it isn't on the current floor. When the doors opened immediately and the woman "runs out", she' likely supernatural, as there is no floor lining up with the ground level in an elevator shaft, it continues lower into the "pit". If she was living, she'd have to have climbed out, not ran.

11. Two possible answers: He TURNED AROUND and saw the old woman. This means she was looking at his reflection through the pane, not at the building across the street. OR he was in an apartment building across the street and saw her witness his crime and his pointing was counting the windows up to her to kill her next.

12. She hadn't turned the TV on yet, so the child is pointing at her reflection in the screen.

13. In Europe, the ground floor is below the first floor, they're from America, where the first floor is the ground floor. They're trapped (by the lockdown) on the same floor as the killer.

14. He's a train operator and he saw her face clearly, meaning she was in front of the train and in the resulting splatter, her head made it up to/past the window for him to see.

Got anymore?

Y

15. She thought it was the husband coming home but she had the kitchen knife in her hand already. Why was she about to greet him with a knife?

6. How did the boyfriend send her an email of his own suicide? Either spooky ghost OR it wasn't his free will and someone MADE the boyfriend kill himself them that person sent her the email.

7. "Alice" is apparently an object or cannot be seen by anyone but the OP. Likely some kind of mental projection. this one is weak.

8. The burglar ran away--it's implied the OP is the one who killed their mother, sister and brother and the burglar was frightened by their corpses.

9. OP has been using wine to poison his wives to death.

10. If dropping the hair dryer in the tub cause a circuit overload and killed the power, the television should be dead as well, but it's operating due to some supernatural force.

'simple tech stuff' is magic to normies

#16 autismo gave a 1 month old hard candy.
#17 How does he know the murder weapon has a skull on it, if the police haven't found the murder weapon. He is the killer.
#18 She died in April, still wrote something for May.
#19 He killed the four people in his family, and why they are not moving or doing anything at all. Either he is hallucinating, or he has some kick ass taxidermy skills.
#20 Not really sure about this one.

#,20 murderer is still in the kitchen

forgot to lock door
comes home and unlocks door

#20 There is no window and the door was still locked so a ghost ransacked the kitchen

the owner had no windows, and the door was locked after he had forgotten to lock it.

Oh I see, and since there are no windows, the burglar may still be inside. Or he is a very nice burglar and locked the door and then shut the door behind him.

20) He left his door unlocked when he left, but came back to it locked. He probably has some retarded lock system that can only be locked either with a key or from inside, thus making the window part relevant. This one is kinda shit.

#20 the door was locked, which could only be done from the inside. The guy who ransacked the place is still inside.

16. If the brother was one when s/he shared sweets with him, he likely died choking on them. OP killed his/her baby brother.

17. The OP has details of the murder weapon even though police haven't found said weapon yet. OP is the killer.

18. She died in April and her last diary entry was in May. She "lives on" as an obsessed spirit haunting her husband.

19. It's heavily implied that he lives with the corpses of his family, who he murdered. They don't do anything or move because they're dead. It's also very likely the police don't know about that because he would never be let out for quadruple homicide and the police would have cleaned up the bodies had they caught him. He was in jail for lesser offenses and they have no idea he's a serial killer.

20. If he had to unlock the door he forgot to lock, that means the one who broke in locked the door and that he is still INSIDE the apartment as OP typed his update.

8 SHE HEARD A SCREAM

she didnt

the guy saw her dead family that she killed

So this thread is Encyclopedia Brown meets "then who was phone?"

I think the issue with #5 is that elevators open for two reasons: because someone in the elevator pushed the button for a floor, or someone on a floor pushed the call button. Since the doors opened immediately for someone pushing the call button, we're supposed to think, basically, that it's a crazy ghost lady or whatever because a person taking the elevator would have, themselves, commanded the elevator to open and that would delay the response of the call button. In other words, if this sort of thing were going to happen normally, you'd have to call the elevator to your floor, get in, then don't do anything. The doors will close automatically and it'll return to its base floor.
But the alternative is really coincidental timing, the lady was riding the elevator down and the delivery guy happened to push the button at just the right time for it to seem like the elevator wasn't already in use.
Which makes this seem a bit like writing a ghost story on the faces of a Rubik's cube.

16) boiled sweets - scalded baby brother
17) describes murder weapon no one can find yet he knows its description
18) journal entry 1 month after death... spoopy

19) no taxidermy needed - prison release and quad-murder are not related, he was released from prison for un-named crime THEN killed 4 people which happen to be his family

Or, the "lady" was just chilling inside an elevator for who knows how long, until pizza delivery guy came and called it, thus opening it.

They're just "brain teasers" for kids with a spooky twist. It's good to challenge the brain.

That said, "Encyclopedia Brown" is the same thing, so that was an apropos reference.

If they used the elevator to run from someone then the killer is coming down the stairs they are about to take.

>16) boiled sweets - scalded baby brother
are you retarded

Only some kinds of locks can only be locked from the inside. Also, picks can be used to lock as well as unlock.

>boiled sweets
yes but that's irrelevant - i prefer my interpretation otherwise, the scenario isn't disturbing, just unfortunate

But then the "creepy thing" would be the delivery guy being attacked, yet he's relaying this story in the past tense. Or maybe it's a double bluff, and that creepypasta is being sent from beyond the grave!

maybe he saw a dead girl in the elevator, laying on a white blanket and pink pillow, wearing pinkish bra and panty and some long golden necklace
but he cant talk about her, because its to soon

your resolution should have been to be less of an idiot this year
stop trying to be clever with a fucking meme, its not funny or interesting

yeah we all get it, perfection girl, haha, so fucking funny right?
no

kys

Thanks for the (You)
:^)

another zinger meme! woohooo!!!!

20. Americans have doors that lock when you leave,since the lock is not broken the person who ransacked the kitchen was already inside and still is.

im thinking #6 is that he didnt want to commit suicide but was forced to and was recorded by it and sent to the gf. a bit of a stretch but all i could get

About 19
>The reason they let me out of prison was they said I was cured
So the guy is delusional and it isn't actually prison, but a mental ward
So basically some Salad Fingers shit

It's either that or the boyfriends spoopy ghost sent her the email after he died.

I like the "killer made him do it" version better though.

The problem with Encyclopedia Brown mysteries is that there are other possible explanations, and they only test the consistency of the explanation suggested by the tone of the narrative.
For example, ghost television that stays on when the hotel's power goes out? Could still be on a different circuit (who knows how a daft woman interprets people talking about electricity), or it could be on a UPS for some reason. Girl turned on all the lights, showered, and had to turn a light back on? More likely she unconsciously turned it off and didn't notice the inconsistency when telling the story. Girl on the other side of a bookshelf that faces a wall? He might've just been describing a section of the library as being in the corner, but was browsing other, non-wall-facing shelves. Psychic kid? Imagine if literally everyone he pointed at died soon thereafter. Suicide video? She's probably the reason he killed himself, and he rigged up a webcam to record and automatically send after a certain amount of time. Diary entries dated after a woman's death? She had cancer, she was probably so hopped up on opiates she barely knew what year it was.

#7 I'm thinking the person IS Alice and the mother is just abusive. Perhaps the main character is a male but has re-named himself Alice and is trying to pretend to be someone else to get away from a shitty home life.

Aw, man, 1 off

Are you retarded? It is without a doubt that the older brother fed his 1 month year old Candy and he choked and died. Babys need to drink exlusively milk until 6 months minimum then you can begin to suppliment other things. Not hard candy at one month, scalded baby? wtf lol.