Anyone else set stupid high expectations for new years?

Anyone else set stupid high expectations for new years?

>Go out to a bar with friends
>get introduced to my close friends newest friend who's a straight looker
>for once in my life I'm dressed really nicely and think pretty confidently of myself
>everyone snickering about how me and her are the only ones without a new years kiss
>11:50pm
>group of guys come in rowdy as all hell
>suddenly one of the girls I'm with super drunk starts cat calling them
>eventually everyone eggs on the girl I was supposed to get set up with with one of those guys
>12:00
>they get together and make out
>everyone, myself included, cheering for their random new years kiss
>really dying inside
>"am I just really ugly user? She didn't give a fuck about you no matter what anyone said. Maybe you should neck yourself because even your friends who were winging you pushed for someone else in the end"

What a way to ring in the new years boys, guess I'll join my buddies who couldn't take being a beta male cuck anymore and off myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RSDTodd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take revenge , women are heartless selfish cunts. only good woman in ur life is ur mother , she truly loves u , unless she is a whore and a junkie in which case ur fucked. U need to toughen up , rape her , slit her throat and dump her in a bush

To add
>were all going home
>me and her live near each other and away from everyone else
>during our ride home drop all my life bombs on her because I'm such a low life faggot
>she replies with mostly one word blank face answers
>trick myself into thinking she gives even a fragment of a shit
>drop her off then get home
>immediately add her on fb
>she accepts a little later
>msg her apologizing for being such a fucking beta male cuck
>read and now offline

Why shouldn't I fucking neck myself right now and save humanity the chance if me breeding more fucking loser like myself

Dude why did you message her let alone ever add the bitch

A mothers love can only support you for so long. The most painful part is when my mom asks me if I've met anyone and I tell her the numerous girls that talked to me for 5 fucking minutes that I can pretend to her I have even a minuscule chance with....

stop being such a massive obnoxious little faggot. stop being a fucking cuck and ask for advice. u want a slut bitch? take her, she's a whore and is easy to fuck , be agressive show her ur a chad and wo'nt take no for an answer

Because in my drunken stuper I wanted to believe for just a second, maybe she felt something for me, lord knows that's just a delusion to protect my ego...

if she ends up saying no , choke her and watch the life fade from her eyes. will give u a very profound satisfaction and it's nice to memorise that moment. ur dick will be diamonds when u fap

brooo being a beta is something you can fix. I learnt most of my social skills growing up through school and constantly going out. I have enough charisma and personality to easily get along with people and get girls. You can learn man, it's really not as hard as you think. Just forget about it man, sometimes you fuck up

She said she was horny, I immediately make a move on her and try to assert myself and I'm met with a cold shoulder. I never thought of myself as ugly till that very moment.

Just don't bother OP. Sex is boring. Stick to masturbation and cuddling the pillows. Once I did, life got much better.

u fucking cuck that's when u chad it up if she still refuses fucking kill her and rape her hardcore while u choke her. seriously dude do u even have a dick?

It's not the first time I've done this though. I've fucked up numerous girls even throwing themselves at me because I freeze up. It's not even cause I think they're better than me or anything. I just roll over like such a little faggot and can't produce any sort of sensible conversation or even hit on her. I get so wrapped up thinking about how I might come off as creepy or the woman might think I'm just a hound trying to fuck (which is exactly the truth) but I cuck myself into thinking that's not the type of "man" I am. I try to trick myself into thinking treating a woman with respect and dignity is right but time and time again I'm shown that it's just pure beta male behaviour. Why can't I fucking shake that. Why do I get so fucking disgusted with myself... I think I should just fucking castrate myself because I'm such a fucking loser.

> who's a straight looker
>straight looker
>looker

holy shit. did you give a tip of your fedora too?

>I was supposed to get set up with

Who was going to set you up? If you don't make it happen it won't happen. Take some fucking responsibility for your life user smh

this is gold

>M'Lady

Everyone was egging us on and I made advances and was only met with rejection. Nothing else to it besides not being good enough. I mean. Unless I take that other anons advice and just raped her. Well shit I fucked up fampai

Glad I could make someone's night at least.

yeah I feel that too, I always have a moment of 'am I making my self look like a cunt' and the ngo through with it anyway. it's tough but girls are as horny as guys and if you make a move and they don't want to, it's not the end of the world. Girls throwing themselves at you and you freezing is a bit of a worry though. Do you go out? Have a lot of friends and also were you raised by a single mum?

ask her what her poison is, get her high af and take what she owes you

What did you say to her?

youtube.com/user/RSDTodd

Time to study up bitch

Just got back from the local bar
Made an honest effort to socialize and meet people and get a new years kiss
Chatted up a down to earth 9/10 that I knew back in the day and made her laugh and we were genuinely getting along until midnight and then she "conveniently" looked the other way away at the band when the "ball dropped"
Then I went outside at talked to a couple 7/10's and tried to have an intelligent conversation but they were bat shit crazy and saying things that I couldn't even comprehend why they would feel the urge to say
Then I went back in and talked to an 8/10 molecular biologist major but I clearly wasn't good enough for her either
Drove back home safe drunk; cruise control and hands on 10 and 2
...complete waste of $50 and I'm still reeling in horror at the idea that the people I met tonight exist

Yeah I was raised by a single mother, I have a ton of friends both male and female. I don't know why I always psych myself out thinking I'm a creep. Yeah girls are just as horny as us they just need to safe guard it a little more. At the end of the day I guess I'm just super fucking scared about rejection which is the most autistic thing. Plenty of fish in the sea right? Wish I could just truthfully believe that and not just type it out here...

Something along the lines of "oh I'm your man" I wasn't swave at all and I'm pretty sure my advances just came out as cringy as all hell.

Nah.
It's just a fucking Sunday Sup Forumsro. I'm sorry that happened to you tonight, that's really shitty.
Forget her.
It's not realistic to put high expectations on New Years, or any holiday for that matter.
Just take a breather, get a bigger perspective and realize it's just a stupid New Year's Eve trope.

I'm sure you're not ugly, you know nothing about this chick.

Chill, take this L on the chin and wake up tomorrow and have some breakfast.

I'll look into it. Maybe I need to swallow 15 red pills at once eh.

Bro a lot of what you're saying is an extreme of what I went through last year. Had a strong 6 month dry spell second guessing myself. Anyway, realised I was being retarded and prevous years were ripe with the puss so I just said fuck it and started hooking up with a bunch of chicks at the house party I was at not giving a fuck and ended up taking one home. From what you describe you're not unattractive, can hold conversation and have avenues for social gatherings through friends. You're 90% of the way there. I'm not sure how you'd fix your problem but you're no where near the need to an hero so hang in there bro.

>youtube.com/user/RSDTodd

learning social skills from youtube.
this decade is amazing.

Thanks dude, I really needed to hear that man.

It's as if I just get performers anxiety or something, I can make girls laugh and flit so easily when I don't care. But I guess that's the secret right? Don't care too much and you'll act a lot more like yourself then what you think you should be acting like.

you're right, performers anxiety is what it sounds like. I pick up more girls when I'm not looking to pick up than when I'm on the hunt. You need to stop giving as fuck and relax but that's damn hard.

I've been on a dry spell for about 8 months now. I think that's exerting excess stress on my mind and causing me to fumble so much. I think I just need to fap more haha.

It's not social skills. It's the opposite. It's game.

And game was never taught on any level beyond friends saying Just talk to her / Tell her how you feel/ be yourself which never will work and never has

But look where im typing this don't expect you to know that.