S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

surl.im/L7MK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to cum my brains out before bed.

Hail Stars
>

You underestimate me, and yourself. You can do anything you want. Doesn't mean it'll be easy, but that's why I'm here to help. Have another hug.
/hug

Even if the holidays are over there is still kindness yet to give. Thank you user.

i can't do shot

Didn't you graduate summa cum laude? That sounds like a big fucking achievement if you ask me. You can do anything if you try hard enough.

Yeah you can, I can do uhhh stuff that I couldn't do before. Like properly delivering a roundhouse kick.
Road House.

Trips of truth

doesn't mean anything

Sure it does. It means that you are determined, and can achieve anything you set your mind to. Why not have faith in yourself?

Someone ate too many carrots.

wasn't exactly hardd to do. I didn't have any parties to go to or anything

You still achieved something that I couldn't do. Hell, I'm a high school dropout. Compare the two of us: I'm a dumbfuck, high school dropout stoner. You are a successful student and employee of a job you enjoy. You had to work your ass off to get there, and you owe yourself some respect. You've earned it because you can achieve anything.

who gives a shit about jobs and crap

You do. You worked hard to get where you are, and I have much respect for you. I admire you very much, 8bit. I wish I was like you.

I haven't done a single thing

don't you want to be without sex in 2017? a lot of sexy girls of your city: surl.im/L7MK

Come on, sure you have. You've done more than I could ever accomplish. You were determined to graduate with honors, and you did. You were determined to find a job you enjoy because of it, and you did. And you know damn well that if you really want someone to love you, you have to make them love you. And you can. I did, and I really am nobody. If I can do it then so can you.

That's dumb

>don't you want to be without sex in 2017?
what

>see someone in a game with really huge thighs
>jokingly assume in my head they ate too many krabbie patties
>later check out the item shop
>"krabbie pattie"
>"don't eat too many or it will go straight to your thighs"
Sometimes I hate being right

I love how shes so casually leaning on him. Even going as far as to use one of her hefty tits as a armrest.

I wish you would give yourself your much earned self respect. You're such a humble person. You make me sad because I know I'll never be as good a person as you.

Hopey is best waifu.

wait. thats a thing? what games?....

you must be prettyshitty if you think you're less thname

>tfw recognize that blue cawk

im a degenerate

I am. You know I am. You've seen who I really am, and it's not pretty inside or out. I'm a failure at everything I do. You on the other hand, have accomplished everything you want, except for one thing. And I know you can do it if you just try. I want to help you because you deserve it. I know you don't believe me, but you've helped me a lot, and that's why I always try to help you: you deserve it. I'm going to leave you alone now because I know you don't like talking to me, but just know that I love you like a brother, and wish the best for you.

>amazon rape

I want to be raped by an amazon woman.

Think they're the type to do it if you ask nicely or the magi word?

That perfect bondage.

The Normal Elevator, some weird Roblox game which is the digital equivalent of a confusing theme park.

I dunno. It's worth a shot.

the one tuing tnat matters to e tbgkh

With the way you said it being in their inventory or something I assumed right away it was an odd Team Fortress 2 item.

You remind me of an old avatarfag from back in the day. He used to post the Dovahkiin, but everyone called him Castro. He was cool.

>All this possible pregnancy

I love it

Maybe, but like I said, you can do it.

fuck

Might you be him?

bieo

If given a choice what would Soliare sully with his estus?