Tfw you've been a fatass for 6 years

>tfw you've been a fatass for 6 years
I'm going to lose weight this year Sup Forums. Totally committing, I don't care how much diet or exercise I need because I'm tired of always bitching how fat I am. Give me some motivation Sup Forums, also share some of your new years resolutions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-x8EZrm3Nik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for you OP, hope you achieve your goal

Good luck you fat fuck

>I will owe to my lies.
>I won't be a cheater.
>I will reconnect with old friends.
>I will be /fit/
>I will never work a new years ever
>I will talk to a head doctor.
>I will return.

>Totally committing

If you were committing to it, you would not be attaching the start to an arbitrary point in time. You would just do it.

Just do it. Start working out, start skipping the sugars and carbs.

I have an acquaintance that's fat and her Facebook page puts me in mind of a general that's about to go to war but rather than fight, spends 5 years delivering inspirational quotes and speeches without ever actually starting the war. She is always trying to get motivated to lose weight and talking it up but never does it.

Her FB page alternates between that and general complaints about her health because while being fat is okay when you're 20 -- you're young and healthy enough to take it -- it's a goddamn disaster when you're 40.

So, just do it. Lose weight or eat yourself to death but don't eat yourself to death while discussing how you want to lose weight.

Dear OP, new year's resolution's are shit tastic. Ask us for motivation when you've actually made progress.

it sounds mean and heartless but do what you need to do to survive. Not all of us are A+ humans with the heart of gold and the body of a greek god to back up our shit.

I do wish you luck but be realistic.

However, speaking from personal experience and a soul that knows your struggle I ask you to perservere.

Even when you don't feel like going to the gym you will so much love yourself even more after you go even when you don't want to.

Buy yourself some pre training formula as a pseudo motivation, take a class that you don't NEED but will help you find a reason to push yourself to another level of fitness.

I believe in you user. I want you to succeed this year but be realistic with yourself and first and foremost love yourself because not many people will do that for you.

I hope that you can find whatever peace you need in whatever solace you need. Best of luck OP, just do what you can, stay diligent and you will not let yourself down. Love you brother.

Losing weight is fucking easy, OP. I lost around 75 pounds in 2016 just by eating less and waking up at 3AM to go for a 3 mile run every morning. It hurts, and it sucks, and frankly it's fucking pointless since losing weight has made me more miserable than ever and every time a woman shows interest in me I can only think back to a time when she would have been disgusted by the sight of me, but at least I'm not fat.

Right?

I'm still not exactly some ripped /fit/ fuck but I'm not the fat fuck I was.

You will always be fat. I'm sorry man

Thanks for being realistic instead of just bullshiting, I'll do my best.

>Totally committing
>Will find you two days into the new year at Taco Bell

here op
>eat less
>eat only lean meats, some fruit, some nuts, and lots of vegatables, some oatmeal or complex carbs once in a while
>walk more
>lift heavy things, do some hard pushups or something like weight lifting(doesnt have to be for very long)a few times a week

The most important part is:
>DONT THINK ABOUT IT
>just change your routine to do and eat these things regularly and don't focus on your weight loss just go about your life.
>weigh your self bi weekly

>>eat only lean meats, some fruit, some nuts, and lots of vegatables, some oatmeal or complex carbs once in a while

Don't fucking say this, you dolt. He'll get discouraged if you say to "only" eat a certain thing. Tell him to MAINLY eat those particular products and he will be more likely to swallow it, and eventually transition into eating those tings solely on his own because they make him feel better, and feel better about himself.

>eat mainly lean meats, some fruit, some nuts, and lots of vegatables, some oatmeal or complex carbs once in a while

Good luck man you can do it

I did the same thing a year ago, lost 22 kilos, just stopped drinking sodas and processed foods, hit the gym 5 days a week and keep track of what I eat, the first few months are the hardest, then you start to crave it, specially after seeing the results, just don't get discouraged in the first weeks, you'll notice a big change in 2-3 months, just remember what you felt today and keep going

its easy op
>be me
>be fat
>be stoner
>unhealthy lifestyle
>start eating/drinking less sugar (max 30g/day)
>not eating more than 60g / fat
>not eating more than 1600 calories / day
>3 months later ... lost 44 pounds (20 kg)
>now im le happy slim amigo
>gl op

Anytime Sup Forumsrother, just trust me, even if you don't get an "ideal body" (which none of us will except for those of us lucky enough to know this shit earlier on will get), it'll make you feel a million times better about yourself.

Just do what you need to man. Take care of yourself, and remember that I'll be hoping and praying for a good year for you dude. Stay strong brother. Keep fighting.

Don't slim down too quick user, else you'll end up with severe loose skin. It's kind of unavoidable completely, but it's really bad if you slim down too quickly.

Expend more calories than you conusme. That's literally it.

And don't lie to yourself about how much you actually eat. Find and keep track of your calories.

I'm going to learn german

Depending on your weight, height and activitity level this might be too much. Try to consume 500kcal less then normally.

If you're still there op, have some motivation. It can be done.
I went from 315lbs to 200 in 8 months. It can be done.

Still have autism eyes. I wouldn't trust you with anytihng

You'd be amazed the things I'm trusted with.

You're right

good luck fam ,get this year

The millions of dollars worth of equipment I haven't broken yet also amazes me.
New years resolution is to keep not breaking shit.

how old is op

How did you deal with hanging skin folds. I'm around 350, that's my biggest worry.

No answer on that.
It's just there.
I spose working out more and hoping for the best is an option.
If I squeeze my stomach it looks like a vagina. Also if I lean over enough it looks like an udder.
But the weight loss was worth the loose skin problem.

Well shit, what's the point of losing weight of I'm still gonna be a freak, can't get laid because I'm still repulsive with out clothes on. I should just buy a pizza with rat poision and be done with it ...

but whats the point of losing wight when you look ugly as shit?

Speaking n of getting laid, is your dick "bigger" since you lost the weight, or odd there still a fat pad/skin flap covering your junk

You can be fat without bitching about it.

It's really not that bad.
It's not click level of flap.
You can still get laid.

It does seem bigger. More of a relation to the body type deal. Like when a midget has an average penis. And as above, it's not that terrible. Literally just my gut. Doesn't hang low enough for that.

Just remember user its not the dog fight its the fight in the doge

If I can give you some advice you need on losing weight: depending on how big you are you might only need to do a bit of walking at first because chances are you don't do that atm. Also don't diet too hard you are big and therefore need energy(carbs, sugar, fats) to move around don't try to work out and eat less. Do one of them first okay? That's usually why fat people give up in the gym. They're overweight so they eat less and work out. Can you see how that's not going to work for you? Eventually you will be eating less and working out. But don't go buying a gym membership right now. Just walk and eat a little bit less okay?

Trust me. I'm a 6ft tall 115kg power lifter that roids

Cont. also what the other user said: eat less calories than you burn. But I have to stress that it only needs to be a little bit less. Otherwise I guarantee you'll give up and stay fat.

Holy shit this thread is filled with a bunch of retards. OP if you want to make it listen to me. Eat at a calorie deficit. Potentially do cardio. Definitely lift weights or attempt to get used to body weight routines(Squats, push ups, pullups). What you shouldn't do is lose weight and not do any of this shit, or you will look like a soft disgusting piece of shit.

Don't half ass it like 99% of the other new year resolution faggots.

you can do it man, I'm still a fat shit pizza driver on my way down in weight. Started at 300 and lost 40lbs in 2016, just slight adjustments here and there to your routine makes a difference and you're able to stay with it.
First big thing is cutting out sugar drinks like sodas, you can cut so many carbs and calories just by doing that. Will see results fast as well

You don't need a mental motivation or praise, just commit to the action without it, think of it like your rotation in your favorite game and just keep doing it.

Lose weight and I'm gonna be example people can follow instead of a being a warning for others

Pretty much this.
I went a little more on the extreme tho.
Basically only ate tuna. Not healthy I know.
And ran 2mi every night. With a workout I did with milk jugs and an old punching bag I found, every other night.
Shit sucks, I was always tired. I pretty much just slept and did that, not much else.

I'm an alcoholic
maybe we can both quit our bad habits. I dont need to work out cause physical labor job but it was fun when I didnt need to preserve my body

Oh you can lose weight fast with some will power for sure. But like you said you'll be very tired during that process.

Here, man. This video is proof that you can do it.

youtu.be/-x8EZrm3Nik

I sincerely hope you get /fit/. Good luck.

Yeah, and like said, if you lose it really fast, there's a lot of looseness. Don't really tone up.
Still working on that part, but I still feel better than I used to. No matter how I think any weight loss is a good thing.

OP good luck. Do your very best. Push your limits. I believe in you.

Hey buddy.

Get a good hiking backpack and start walking up hills with it.

Slowly raise your weights incrementally over a few months. Start with 25% of your body weight. I am elite athlete level and can do 70%.

You can get there and turn into a man beast.

Walk up and down good hills for 1 or 1.5 hours, twice per week. Take it slow and be careful with your ankles.

Hit the gym for weights 3 or 4 times per week. Focus on bench and squats and everything else will fall into place.

Always gym in the afternoon. Other workout in morning.

Protein shake immediately after workout. Get a balanced diet going. Eat oats for breakfast. I fucking hate oats, I have been eating it every breakfast for 8 years now. I fucking hate porridge and oats, shitty scotish crap. But it is soo good for you.

Turn all that fat into muscle. Don't cut food groups. Just eat healthy, quality food.

Good luck, OP. lost 70 pounds two years ago, kept it off, changed my life.
Not hard at all with the right attitude.