ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

he was just a generally friendly, normal bloke. mark was a vindictive, little weirdo. and it all went down hilariously.

Fuck Jeff. I have to work with 3 cunts exactly like this piece of shit.

go fuck yourself, jeff is scum

they forced a guy that made only made 5 moneys a year to bet a million moneys on zim dying only to kill him when he ended up winning the bet.

What's the matter, Corrigan? Still mad the only bird half willing to shag you is your mum?

wait, firelord sozin was supposed to be a villain?

I got me some bread I got me some hos

If you follow the popular theory that she'll become the main antagonist.

>griffisu on the same list as act guys that didn't do anything wrong

>The Tallest
no...

>Furiosa Road
>people actually believe Joe wasn't the protag

I'm still mad Mark didn't get to punch Jeff in the face at some point in the series.

He got Jeff to punch him though.

Didn't he end up "accidentally" sticking a knife in his head?

Not his fault Rick was in a coma when he went to save him from the hospital.

Fuck Rick.

>implying Mark could ever managed to punch Jeff in the face

He couldn't do it even if he tried, it would be signing his own death warrant.

More like main fat-tagonist

not sure why he was so hated in season 1

literally did nothing wrong

tfw no homu gf

JUST

I agree with this. At least he blocked the door leading to Rick and probably put a new IV bag on for him.

Really, what the hell was he supposed to do, drag a adult man on his shoulders while zombies and crazed people run rampant?

Remove Grounders?

Griffith

>Stannis
>villain

Lol

He killed his older brother by inaction, treasonously hiding the incest from him waiting for him to die so that he could after press his claim, which resulted in the realm being thrown into disarray and civil war.

He then killed his younger brother when he tried to fix the whole mess, ensuring the Tyrells backed the Lannisters and that the whole realm would bleed for even longer.

If that is not a villain, then nothing is.

>that guy from the martian is on the list

how and why? there wasn't even an antagonist in the movie.

Fuck I hope she does. She might get interesting then.

She did everything fucking wrong. She turned Clay into what he is.

Even if you subscribe to the idea that they were his men that pledged their lives to him so they were fair game to sacrifice, he tried to sacrifice Guts too, who told him to fuck off awhile ago.

I wonder what's the overlay between Trump and Stannis fans.

>tfw I wanted to suck marks dick

t. Jeff

Mark is a little bitch but c'mon, Jeff was just talk, when Mark stoods up at work or at Sophie 's place Jeff gets all scared and defenseless

jeff type person detected

actually you're not wrong, but his opressive brand of affability is sure to rub anyone with a personality the wrong way while flying under the radar of anyone who's the same (90% of people)
tl;dr he's a pleb and a bully and knows everyone will back him up and scorn anyone who disagrees with him

wish jefftards would fuck off