What's your 2017 new year's resolutions?

What's your 2017 new year's resolutions?

>get my drivers license
>get at least half of my GED done
>learn to be more independent from my parents
>find a sport i like and do it and just try to be healthier over all

inb4 underage
i turned 19 in September

18 here
Planning to get an apartment, girlfriend and lose about 30lbs(I'm used to being around 150, I'm 185 now) I don't like being fat.

>Me before I got fat.

Lose that final 30 pounds.
Work on my arm and chest muscles more.
Redo my clothes so they aren't baggy anymore.
Repair my car (leaky gaskets everywhere)

here

Same about working out here too.
Again... tired of being fat.

Also, plan to change my clothing, but most of mine are only baggy to hide my fat.

i have a mental list that ive been working on since a couple months ago. so im pretty confident i wont give up in a month or two

>lose 30 pounds
already lost 20 in the past 4 months
>invest at least $1000 in stock
poorfag student
>get drivers license
>find a better job
so far these are looking pretty good for me but i'd also like to learn how to play chess and be more sociable. working fast food for over a year really helped me out with that tho

Do you need a GED or high school diploma to work at a fast food place?

To be less tolerant towards gays, and transsexuals. Time to treat them like the trash that they are.

Why fuck with people over shit they can't control?

Learn more programming languages and get a job that doesn't underpay.

Pay more attention to what my GF says, finish all my current car projects and save enough money to go to Thailand next winter.

uhh no? cant tell if youre trying to degrade me or not
im in college tho

Stop doing heroin
My fiancé and I are going to put $100 each in a joined account so we have $10,000 at the end of the year. No fast food all year. And I want to pay off my car and all debts

My clothes are baggy because I used to be 60 pounds heavier. I have lost a lot of weight and hope to do that final push to get the last of it gone.

if you want to get off heroin try kratom. I heard it has helped people.

You can give to college without your post secondary?

Honest goals. All the best dude.

Break up with my autistic, controlling gf.

oh hey that just happened

>Advance my edumacation to Bachelors Degree
>Become /fit/
>Join Sheriff Department

I'd join the military but the only department that would accept me at my age is the reserves, so no.

not exactly sure what you mean by this but in my case at least im a 19 year old who got out of high school with a minimum wage paying job and is now in college with the same job i had in high school. i was working there before i graduated so you need a GED or diploma

Heroin guy here, thanks for the support I've been on it for 8 months now just smoking not shooting my girl as well we are going to try cold turkey I'm hoping we can just get through the next three days without too much hassle. I'm so tored of being broke and addicted to this shit. I've heard about kratom but I don't want another crutch

I'm OP and no i'm trying to degrade you i'm actually curious. I dropped out of high school my last year because the principles son and his friends kept beating me up and even pointed a gun in my face. My parents were afraid for my life and school never was my thing so they removed me from school. Iv'e been dealing with it for over a year, going to therapy and shit like that. But now i feel like im in a position to move forward with my life.

sorry for the long rant but whatever.

They put a gun to your face? Damn brother I would have left too but it's never too late to better yourself

that sounds messed up. but nope, i had a brother who dropped out and was able to grt a job at a burger king. if youre able to keep a job like that for a while with no bad record you could be desirable for jobs that pay better and it helps you build character imo. give it a try for 4-6 months at least. im on track to getting a job that pays double what i make now just from connections ive made. they obviously wont be everywhere but fast food is a start. keeps you real humble too i hear lol

kratom is non addictive and has never killed anyone. It's pretty similar to weed actually but you don't smoke it. You take it in a pill or just eat the powder. I'd also recommend going to rehab or to a therapist.

i just realized i sound like i'm black and live in Detroit, i'm not. I'm white, have aspergers and live about an hour away from Seattle in a rural area.

I'm a plumber I work on call 24/7 every day of the year so I can't go to rehab but I'm thinking a therapist may help and I'll look into the kratom thanks for the advice

i just assume everyone on this site is white tbh. even if its not the best thing to do. either way as long as you set up a plan and are willing to go through with it just feeling like you accomplished something itself feels great.

I would look into a trade I have my high school diploma no college but I'm a plumber making 18 dollars a hour been doing it for 3 years I'm 24 some guys at my company don't have a ged and are making 25+ a hour doing pretty well

fap more, play video games less.

I like that about this site. Everyone is white. If you're black in the real world... you're white here screaming NIGGER along with us. That's true equality.

Meant to reply

My dad was an alcoholic and an drug user for 32 year's but got clean before he had me and my sister like. He actually worked as a counselor for years helping others get clean, he always told me that if someone really wants to be clean then they can do it. I believe in you guys and hope your 2017 is clean and sober. He also always told people that your never recovered your always working to be better.

Rape a feminist

yeah my dads been pushing me to just go to these classes he knows about for welding but i dont think id be able to balance a job like that with college. i think $14 an hour is ok for the time being

>release an EP
>not kill myself
>get laid
>not die too horribly

Whilst hillarious... that'd only make them more of a feminist. They deserve to wallow in their sorrow undeserved so that no one believes them. If you raped them it'd give them a reason to bitch.

>Ep You got a mixtape to release? Care to share?

>Not kill myself
That's not very gangsta dawg. Keep strong.

>Get laid
Same here man... But seriously, worst thing worst do online dating/ online hookups free.

Noice!

>get laid
knew i was forgetting something. for some reason when i tell people i dont smoke weed or fucked a chick they dont believe me. dont care for weed but wish the girl part was true

I think we both want it I know I do I hope my girl does too but thanks brother I won't let you down!

Smoke with a girl!
Weed makes those ladies horny

I heard under water welding pays a lot of $ idk plumbing is okay if you don't mind working in shit all day but we gotta do what we gotta do good for you for going to college tho I want to but make too many excuses

sound advice guy

never even knew that was a thing. might actually look into it for fun

Remember dude this is for you, don't let anyone or anything hold you back your your own best friend and your worst enemy. Wake up each day and remember what your trying to do. Also look up mindful meditation, it's not that spiritual crap it's a exercise to help relieve stress and anxiety. It's hard at first but if you can get into it and do it for 15 to 20 min a day it will change your life.

>start playing violin more (enough to pull off some Prokofiev)
>learn Haskell and OCaml. been kicking these fuckers since 2 years ago.
>watch all the Fellini/Rossellini/Antonioni movies out there
>finish reading The Lord of the Flies... I started reading it in 2009...
>get a job
>git reeal gud at fencing
>finish the 1st years of uni without failing any tests

I can vouch for this it pays amazing but it's really dangerous. There is a place in Texas that is still teaching it is think. The cost of the corse is huge but if you pass you will be making over $150,000 your first year. My friend was doing this and it killed him.

Stop being OCD.

Let's bring about The Event, guys.

>Stop raping kids
>Cut down on meth
>Stop abusing my wife
>Stay away from crime in general
>Finnish the last eps of MLP

focus more on college, stop playing so much Dota, start being more honest with people and myself, maybe start seeing a therapist to try to get out some shit I've kept inside for a long time.

Be nicer to my roommate; he's been very helpful, letting me borrow his cars since mine got 2016'd a few days ago.
Be on Sup Forums less
I'd say be healthier, exercise, and lose some weight, but that's not gonna happen...
Be less of a weeb
Be less socially retarded
Get a better job - preferably something with healthcare attached, so I can get something for my anxiety and depression

>Lose some weight
>Get a job
>Somehow make my parents proud of me

Don't do it for them. Do it for yourself be proud of you.

Damn that pays a lot why is it so dangerous?

I will look into it thanks for the advice man I appreciate it I really do

bump

y did u drop out