Can you guys destroy this guy? He is a fucking creep and hits on underage girls...

Can you guys destroy this guy? He is a fucking creep and hits on underage girls. Not sure where to go other than here and I know the whole "oh we're not your personal army" but I'm just not sure what else to do. Just tear him apart please I want his life to shatter in front of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

krem.com/news/local/spokane-county/spokane-man-claims-ageism-after-being-banned-from-starbucks-for-hitting-on-teen-barista/380786430
kiwifarms.net/threads/lucas-werner.17234/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you take a look at his Facebook it becomes more revealing. Look at the conversations around him. Evidence of him writing creepy notes to baristas and hanging out on college campuses. He also has at least two websites that are several pages long.
/profile.php?id=100010945926021

So he likes them young...this is Sup Forums , long as they are legal, we want them too lol

>using normiebook
>ever
What are you, Gay?

You came to a board filled with creeps who fap to little girls to have them tear apart someone who faps to little girls

>hits on underage girls
Sounds like a cool guy to me. Maybe just stop being a faggot?

This is Sup Forums, since when did they have to be legal?

Holy shit I just saw some girls I know on Facebook crying about this guy who fucking cares

This guy?
krem.com/news/local/spokane-county/spokane-man-claims-ageism-after-being-banned-from-starbucks-for-hitting-on-teen-barista/380786430

Well I could fuck with him. Not because of your crusade against pedos but because he's suicidal.

kiwifarms.net/threads/lucas-werner.17234/

If you want to dox this guy or whatever, take a trip to baphomet at 8 chan.

Forgot to add. The url will lead you to the personal army thread.

>Spokane Police said any business has a right to refuse service to anyone for however long they choose. So Starbucks was legally allowed to ban the man from that location.

Somebody please tell me what would have happened if the man had happened to be gay. Please. I'm all ears.

NYPA fagget

Post proof he hits on underage girls and I will do something about it.

>as long as their legal
>this is Sup Forums

i bet you think you are a very edgy and cool individual

This guy is a well know lulcow.

This is the reason. People that see him as creepy are basically racists.

How did he hurt you, user?

With a burrito

what are you OP? The father of the barista girl or another 40yo customer at this coffee bar?

He isn't wrong. He might be dumb, but even a broken clock...

Not your personal army, go fuck yourself faggot.

Na. He's just creepy.

>Bernie Sanders
You know what? Bern him. Stupid enough to be on Facebook, stupid enough to get Hansen'd. More for the rest of us.

He still isn't wrong about the legality.

Except he keeps going.

and going.