Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

happy new year you twisted piece of shit

Thanks user.

*tips fedora*

lol, math. You math retards can't even tie your shoes, let alone hold up in a debate about the sky wizard

Belief requires faith, if god indeed knows all then he will know I am faithless, it's not a matter of choice

>goes in all fields

°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°. ~d¡ŁD°(T)røni¢s~°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°. ~d¡ŁD°(T)røni¢s~°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°. ~d¡ŁD°(T)røni¢s~°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°. ~d¡ŁD°(T)røni¢s~°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°.. . . . . . . . ...°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°. ~d¡ŁD°(T)røni¢s~°o.(0).o°`^'°o.(0).o°..., . . . . . . . ..°o.(0).

If God has a penis, could he have a penis so large that even He couldn't blow Himself? Wouldn't that comprise a paradox~~...:;/dildotronics\;:.....

Pride would be my sin of choise.
I have higher moral standards than
the god described in bible.
My pride and morals are not for sale.

Nobody takes your bait. Here's your (You), now go shoot yourself

Do you know how many seconds it can take for me to completely dismiss pascal's fager?

If God is omniscient why do you think he is stupid enough to believe someone that is only pretending to believe in him before they die? Surely someone that is all knowing would be able to recognize a bullshitter instantly.

Pascal's wager has a major flaw. You are assuming that God exists and that you chose the correct faith. That's where the math gets fun. Let's say there's a 1000 different faiths. So the chance that you are correct is 1/1000 and the chance that god does not exist is still 50%. Oh but it gets better. What if your choice is considered heresy to the true faith. Then by choosing that religion you are now fucked no matter what. 100% Fucked. Now if there is more life in the universe or multiverse, there could be an almost infinite amount of faiths and for each one your choice could be the heretic to the true faith. Now your choice is 1/infinite which is 0. So it is actually better to be an agnostic and not choose then it is to make a choice. The numbers are not actually on your side.

>agnostic
Only faggot centrists are agnostics.
"OH, there's mountains of evidence proving things that religions say are not true, but I really just can't make up my mind!"

Grow a pair.

What the fuck is wrong with that kid. I see these threads at least 3 times a week and there is that same kid who looks like someone misgendered him or he just got molested. Is the kid from something or what?

>Math has conclusively proven that God exists
Nope. It's like
said,
>Belief requires faith
Some smart ass motherfucker mathematician proved there are differences in infinities. He attached 'cardinal' numbers to infinity and proved infinity^2 > infinity^1. Or, to put that shit simply, remember when yo ass be all young n shit n yo be all "nu uh to infinity!" n yo hommie be a bitch like "yeah huh to infinity plus one!"? Well dat shit be real yo (dat math nigga deserve some nobel prize and shit but he aint got nuffin).
Well then this jesuit mathematician said "hey, if I express God mathmatically as infinity to the infinite cardinal and then prove mathematically the existence of the infinite infinite I can prove the possibility of God. Which will prove God exists because it's already been proven nothing is impossible only mathematically improbable."
Then the pope be all like "no way nigga, I know how yall niggas in black be an shit. We be walkin by faith, not by sight motherfucker. Yo shit be blasphemous an shit. Cut it out."

If Christians are right, than Lucifer gave humanity self-awareness. And God also murdered, like, a million times more people.

Can Lucifer count as God?

"Endless story" if I remember correctly

Hey, I'm a christian, but that doesn't mean that I think you should be shoving Christianity up people's ass. People have the right to believe what they want

Lucifer isn't God. He's just God's Creation.

Lucifer is a bitch who doesn't know his bitch ass is still a part of God's plan.
And bitch ass motherfuckers get the shit twisted and say the serpent in the garden was satan when it don't say that shit nowhere anyhow.