I'm going to repost some of the pictures from the other night's incest thread. Please join in if you want

I'm going to repost some of the pictures from the other night's incest thread. Please join in if you want

This was all I had saved from that thread, but I have some more a bit farther back in my phone

bump

I'll dump some of my screencaps for you user.

wincest bread is best bread

Looks like you only saved the third part of shed's story, I'll post the rest.

Third part is here: And here's the shed short stories. There's 3 more he hasn't written.

Reporting my only experience

>be from wealthyish family
>have cabin in south west Ontario
>go to said cabin for vacation
>bring cousins with because they want to go
>cousins room is really part of my room but has a glass wall separating it
>hang blankets to provide privacy
>a week in to two week trip I catch cousin(17) watching me after shower
>for some reason 17 year old me decides it would be hilarious to start beating it
>pretend not to see her and beat it while trying not to laugh
>get kinda distracted by the dick in my hand
>look up and discover my audience of one has become an audience of three(15f/17f/21f 15 and 21 are sisters)
>look at them and wave
>blanket curtain gets shut instantly with lots of giggling
>this instantly becomes a daily occurrence
>kinda into it to be completely honest
>day before they leave
>get done with shower, time for the show

>the curtain is gone
>15 and 17 standing there naked 21 is only topless and in those shorts/panties hybrid thing
>first instinct is to try open the sliding door
>door is locked from their side
>17 give me the universal jack it sign
>15 starts pressing herself against the glass
>start jacking it while autistically touching the glass like it was a puzzle lock that would let me through if I touched it just right
>15 keeps touching where my hand is with her ass and mushrooming everything right up against the glass
>figure out just how this game works
>start rubbing my dick on the glass where her pussy is
>17 is just standing there like a dead fish, occasionally touches her tits
>21 is rubbing her shorts and playing with her tits
>sorry no lesbians play
>after what felt like hours but was probably no more than three minutes I explode with more cum than I have ever produced all over the window where 15's ass and pussycat were
>rather unsure what to do now
>start cleaning the window
>17 walks over to dresser
>takes her phone and turns it off
>brief wave of "oh shit she was recording" panic rushes over me
>quickly dress myself to hide my nakedness
>watch as they dress
>15 and 21 never come back (moved to Ireland that fall)
>17 comes back but nothing like that ever happens, not even the fapping while she watches
>it's super weird between all of us to this day
>pretty sure 17 still has that recording
>somewhere out there is a video of naked me fucking and licking a window

It's been a while since I've seen somebody post their own experience. Op here btw, and I wanted to thank all of the anons who bumped or posted.

Anything in particular you want?

Nah, just post whatever you have. Thank you though.

Some mother-son would be good if you have any user

I don't actually have any mother-son, sorry user :(. Everyone always asks me for it but it's the one type of incest I don't like. Sorry again.

Your good I like these threads any way, would you by chance have any aunt-nephew? hardrive failed couple weeks back lost everything

kek'd

I have this one, although its unfinished. I might have some more, gotta check though. unfortunately my folder is unsorted so it will take a bit.

anyone have father daughter, or big brother and little sister?

>my penis is ready.

I think I have a big brother little sister, I'm a mobile tag tho, so give me a couple minutes to find it

I think this is it

Here's a dad/daughter one.

Also sorry to the other user, but it doesn't look like I have any more aunt incest. Unfortunately, I'm predominately into bro/sis and cousin incest, and all of my screencaps reflect that. Sorry to disappoint.

I couldn't find the one I was thinking of, but I hope this'll do. If I find it I'll post it. Happy fapping

don't you 404 on me

Anyone have that one green text about a brother and his younger sister? And they played video games or something like that?

Bunp

Need to be more specific user, there's a lot of stories where they play games.

I remember the sister is like youngish like 12? Something like that, and the brother is older about 18 I think and they played resident evil sometime during the story, and that's really all I can remember.

I have one that matches, I'll look for it. I remember it having something to do with truth or dare and lots of ice. It isn't my cup of tea with how it plays out, but I saved it anyways

Something like that

Are you guys talking about this one?

That's the one I was looking for, and I was about to post apologizing because I thought they were playing vidya prior

That's the closest I can think, but I'm pretty sure they don't play resident evil in that story.

No, the one I was looking for was a lot longer than that. Like there was a part were the guy was hanging with his friends, with his sister and they were watching a movie together. It was a pretty long green text.

samefag is same.

OHH I think you're talking about column's crusade. If you are, he actually started updating again back in september. Column's crusade season 1 is the first part of the story I believe you're referring to, and columns crusade season 2 is the updates since september.

drive (Dawt) google (Dawt) com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8

>but then I realize they're all my cousins

Was that the one you were looking for user?

Kys

>gave user ideas for a stepmom fapfic
>didn't check my user email in about a month so we weren't able to follow up with the lewd writing
sucks

bump

Bump

bamp

Op here again. We had a pretty good run with this thread, but alas, we're pressing the accelerator with no gas when we try to keep it alive with bumps. Thank you to all of the anons who participated. I'm gonna go jerk to what we have here, and I hope you all had a good New Year's. Here's a parting gift, it's all that I have left, and I hope it's the one I think it is. If so, it's one of my favourite mother son stories. Enjoy

>I can feel her eyes following it.

Wow, this is amazing. What a feeling! I had the chance to go through something like that...

Really? Want to greentext it?