Would you fuck this bitch? she's a stuck up princess bitch

would you fuck this bitch? she's a stuck up princess bitch.

When you defile them enough. Eventually the self esteem goes away

Yup, right in the ass.

yup, so how many hours of hard anal rape would it take to break her do you think?

nice!! where would u cum?

want moar?

Do you know her in person OP??
She 7/10

trap

yeah bro i do, she's super sexy.

She looks like she would let 50 and up year old guys fuck her just so she can buy a 2016 BMW

Did you ever get it in with her?? Why is she stuck up??

bro thats exactly what she's like. super materialistic and shameless. for the right money she would probably suck a 80 yr old man.

sadly never got it in. she's just super stuck up and bitchy, comes from money, thinks the world owes her something because she's hot, and treats people like shit.

fun to jerk off to her though!

Would have deep throat my dick till she passout with my cum fill up her mouth

mmm good! she has great dick sucking lips, doesn't she?

who's jerking to her? fav pic of her so far?

What a shame, I bet she would have a better and happier life if she changes as person

still here guys? keep the comments incoming

yeah probably, but fuck it, she needs to be hate fucked by us! lol. which hole do u want to fuck first dude?

Lol daddy issues much?

Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

Anal raw no lube

her mom died when she was like 5, so she was raised only by her dad. makes me wonder if she got molested by him. she's hot enough!

no wish i could cum in them though

How old is she??

yeah! make her scream!

who's jerking to her? anyone going to cum to her?

27 or 28

Could explain why she would let older guys fuck her for cash

8/10

She looks younger than that

yup

guys which pics do u like most? gold, silver, bronze?

I just want to cover her face with my cum

She cute in this pic

probably all the cum facials she gets keeps her skin looking young

She need a good gang bang in the getto house party

me too, and id love to get it in her hair!

yeah i love that one of her.

im close to cumming to her Sup Forums! which pic of her should i nut to?

hell yes she does!!

Got any nudes of her??

none sadly :(

Fuck her like no 2marrow while I use her Snapchat account to record the hole thing and post to all her friends

Trust me she is the type of of person that would take nude pic of themselves to boost there ego you should told steel her phone OP

She looks like ap pic I saw once in back page

I want have her to ride my dick with that smile right before I cum inside her pussy

yes of course i would.

ill fuck the stuck up out of her.

I know this bitch. Already fucked her twice

shes probably uptight because she has had years of her dad drilling propaganda about men into her head.

daddys lil girl syndrome.

Don't worry, there is a way to have sex with her without paying her or work needed to get her affection. It's a very fast and effortless way. It's called rape.

Mate, I'd take her, stuff her panties in her mouth, duct tape her lips, then tie her ankles and wrists behind her back with rope, forcing her to sit on her knees, also tie her to something so she can't move around, I'd put a small vibrator in her pussy, turn it on, then I'd put clamps on her nipples and tie some strings to the clamps with weights at the ends, strings long enough so she's be able to crouch and set the weights on the ground, weights heavy enough to hurt her, but I'd also light a candle on the ground between her legs, the flame just high enough so that if she crouched to set the weights on the ground she'd burn her pussy... And I'd rub my cock all over her feet behind her while watching her sweet torment... And then maybe... I'd fuck her burnt up pussy, making her scream from pain... And she'd fucking love every second of it. -Pyro, the totally not insane

This bitch sends off the same vibe as yours op. Wanna fuck the cuntyness right out of her!