Are you lads ready for the dawn of reviewkino?

Are you lads ready for the dawn of reviewkino?
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/750770922953379840

I'm still sad that I missed the last oscar special live because my grandpa called me up for an impromptu lunch right when it was on.

the on cinema oscar special is unironically something that stops me killing myself.

>Are you lads ready for the dawn of reviewmovie theater?

It was the best one too desu

enjoying your first day?

During the first 30 minutes the audio was fucked up and they restarted the stream like 5 times. Everyone thought it was one of their "hilarious" jokes but it turns out they actually fucked up. Of course they fixed it in post.
I don't even know why they bother doing it live anymore, they didn't even mention the actual oscers.

Honestly, it was the first one I didn't like.
Number 1 and ESPECIALLY Number 3 were the best.

The Third On Cinema At The Cinema Oscars Special is one of the funniest three hours I've ever watched and I've probably watched it about 3 times now.

Literally entire box office comedies or alt-comedies have pumped more money into being funny than On Cinema ever will and couldn't come close to how insane that shit was the first time I saw it. Couldn't breathe and was squeezing water out of the corner of my eyes tier.

>It's another "Tim gets drunk and ruins the show" episode"

YES GOD IS REAL

Pretty new, eh? You should get out while you can. This place turns you into a sociopathic monster capable of the most heinous crimes. You will be become cold, calculating, and heartless. Get out while you can, I beg you.

I'm sorry to say, but you fellers just got out-meme'd

F

is the new decker going to be on youtube or just broadcast on AS for now?

Who?

Hey guys, how's my OnCinemaFamily doing? I don't know if I can handle seeing Tim after what he did with DVD and his buttrock music

Gregg better take a more prominent role and steer this show back on track, which are the movies.

yeah, for a site where anime is one of the top stuffs, the japanese is pretty awful

Faggot

it's a shame tim's becoming a bigger cuck every day

>those digits

HOLY SHIT! I bow before thee

wow... really makes u think...