Play Salieri

Play Salieri.

amadeusposting thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
youtu.be/CozNZHFiYmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How well are you trained in shitpost?

>I know a little. I shitposted in my youth.

>Where?

>Here on Sup Forums.

>Ah! Then you must know this
>"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"

>I can't say that I do. What is it?

>It was a very popular meme on its day. I made it.
>Here, how about this?
>"Now THIS is podracing"
>I made it.
>...
>This one brought down the board when we shitposted it...
>"What did he mean this?"
>Well?

>I regret it is not too familiar.

>Can you recall no meme of mine?
>I was the most famous shitposter in Sup Forums.
>I made 40 memes alone.
>Here! What about this one? "IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE"-

>"IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL, YOU'RE A BIG GUY, FOR YOU!"
>Yes, I know that! That's charming!
>I'm sorry, I didn't know you shitposted that.

>I didn't. These were the baneposters...
>Bane Posters.

>The men you accuse yourself of cucking.

>Nine replies! Nine, that's all it's had! And deleted!
>I know, I know, it's outrageous. Still, if the board doesn't like one's meme, one has to accept the fact gracefully.
>But what is it that they don't like?
>I can speak for user. You make too many demands on the brain. The poor man can barely focus on one meme... you gave him four.
>What did you think of it yourself? Did you like it at all?
>I thought it was big.
>Of course! It's the biggest meme since the silent era, I know it... why didn't they reply?
>I think you overestimate our dear user, my friend. You know you didn't even give them a good *bang* at the end of posts, to let them know when to reply?
>I know, I know... maybe you should give me some lessons in that.

youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

Why can't I find a gf, Sup Forums?

I used to be able to get dates, but I've been feeling terribly mediocre for the last year.

>In the video it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a jeep. Driving through grass, like a rusty squeezebox. And then suddenly, far in front of it, CIA. A single stance, standing there, unwavering. Until a mosquito man took over and sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no meme by a performing redditor! This was a meme I'd never seen. Filled with such fire, such rising fire, it had me in wreckage. It seemed to me that I was watching the biggest one since the silent era.

her tits are so fucking perfect unf

*farts*

While my father prayed earnestly to God to protect commerce, I would offer up secretly the proudest prayer a boy could think of: "Lord, make me a great memer. Let me celebrate Your glory through big guys and be celebrated myself. Make me famous through reddit, dear God. Make me immortal. After I die, let people speak my memes forever with love for what I wrote. In return, I will give You my virginity, my hot pockets, my reddit gold, every hour of my life, Amen." And do you know what happened? A miracle!

Sorry to break it to you user but their not, they are saggy and small with huge areolas

This fits the madness motif so well.

Oh fuck, is this how autistic we sound?

How is any of that bad?

Also
>her tits
>saggy at all

fuck outta here

I like big Areola but hers are much to big for her tits, and they sag like eggs nailed to a wall user

this meme has potential.

>From now, we are enemies... You and I. Because you choose for your shitpost a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile meme and give me for reward only to recognize the meme. Because you are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will ban you, I swear it. I will hinder and harm your memes as far as I am able. I will ruin Your shitposting.

The memes are strong. Dawn of Amadeusposting?

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

You know, I don't even mind this one; I actually like this movie. Just go nuts, summerposters

ANOTHER! ANOTHER, GIVE ME ANOTHER MEME TO PLAY!!

Play CIA.

FOR YOU

>-ooooohhhh thats a good one!

If Amadeus becomes a meme, it would be the second best film to do so in terms of actual quality right behind Drive

It's true, they do sag.

anyone that would turn that down is a fucking faggot

QFT

Amadeus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drive

Watching Amadeus now....how the fuck is this so good?

Because most people don't know enough about Mozart to recognize and sperg out about the historical liberties taken

historical accuracy != good movie

fucking tard

Didn't say that. I aid that people are not given the excuse of disliking the movie over historical inaccuracies. Learn to read

cause there are no darkies and womyn being forced into every role

hehe

TELL ME ABOUT THE COMMENDANTORE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

hehehe

HEHEHEHEHE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/CozNZHFiYmw

Imagine being one of Bil's sons (the actor) and stumbling on TV memes about CIA

Bill Wilson's sons?

Photoshop banes head onto his ass and you have a winner

You're an idiot, you know that?

I'm waiting for a CIA and Bane edit of this picture. Sup Forums is usually pretty quick on those

Oh my

What kind of new meme is this

Salieri did literally nothing wrong!

Not even meming. He didn't commission anything from Mozart. They had a fine professional relationship.

that was just one of the too many consensual sex scenes.

>Leave me alone.

>I cannot leave alone a soul in pain.

>Do you know what i memed?

>It makes no difference. All memes are equal in God's eyes.

>[leans in mockingly] *Are* they?

He should have absorbed the energy from wolfy's girl's pussy then he would have realised how powerful a rewarding force that is and been better than wolfy.

so do we think she went there out of love or money?

Just start wanting to date a slut (accepting her slutiness), then two sluts, then cycle through until you get to the least slutty option, there is no other way.

Photoshop in CIA's ass and you have a winner

>I am the patron saint of coerced sex

Both, idiot.
>implying they didn't need money and she was doing what she had to because she loved him
She could have gone home long before this and lived a life of luxury

ITT: Amadeus 2: The Requiememe