Does anyone else have constant disturbing thoughts that won't go away and make you unable to enjoy anything like your...

Does anyone else have constant disturbing thoughts that won't go away and make you unable to enjoy anything like your brain will never shut up and wants you to be miserable or kill yourself?

i just have an actual phobia of the babadook

What's that?

the scariest movie on planet earth

What's worse than the thoughts themselves is the feeling of dread that it's never gonna stop and it's going to worm it's way into everything like a virus and turn everything into blood and pus and maggots and I'll always be miserable, i wish i couldn't think so much maybe I can get a lobotomy

Nobody cares huh?

Not constantly. But often after talking with someone I often think "I hope (blank) die's soon". It's really weird and often someone I care about, and I don't mean it at all. These so called 'invasive thoughts' are somewhat common though apparently.

I gave it to you pussy

drink a muscle milk bro

good riddance

I would give you life advice, but you're fucked

I've had similar thoughts I just try to remember thinking that won't make them die

money has wings, enjoy hell

maybe if you hadn't fucked little boys and killed people like water ephraim

I read about the toolbox murderers and their tape recording and its been bothering me for a week.

I don't think I've talked to you be before dude

Wat?

you have made my heart glad yousif abunasr

punk little bitch, burn in hell faggot

for the love of sports? childfucker

What are people like after a lobotomy anyway? Are they always sorta braindead or can you just end up dumb?

I wouldn't say it's constant but yeah I can't concentrate very well and sometimes my mind just pulls random bullshit out and weaves it together until it's at its cringiest

Is it usually disgusting/disturbing things? How do you stop thinking about it?

>Intrusive thoughts

I know it's a tumblr tier bullshit problem, I wouldn't talk about it but it never stops.

I have the problem of whenever I walk past a car I get the urge to smash the windows

Also the same thing when I see ugly people

I really hate windows

Why do you hate windows?

Sounds very much like you have ocd

when was the last time you left your basement and communicating with the world. because thats what i did .

I figured yeah. Although I haven't really had any of the symptoms before. Is there a reason it might develop or get much worse as an adult. I'm 25.

>Why do you hate windows?
oh shit. I think you just got trolled

I talk to my family pretty often.

Oh fuck I get it now

I felt like I got it until the ugly people... then I'm just confused.

He sees his reflection in the windows

Not exactly that but my brain doesn't want me to sleep. Every night, right when I go to bed and close my eyes, my mind starts racing. Sometimes the thoughts themselves are disturbing but usually just stupid bullshit about the meaning of life and the purpose of my existance (also, would 100000 mosquitos win in a fight against Jeb Bush) It's really frustrating to have your brain going 9000bpm when you need to sleep. Nowadays I just browse internet until I'm tired enough to fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes.

Dont know if weaklinks or lo-qual bait but... if your thoughts are of invasive nature look into meditating / clearing your mind- literally think about nothing. It won't be easy at first but when you get the hang of it you'll be set.

The mosquitos would win.
Does it feel like it's you doing it on purpose?

Ever since I've started browsing Sup Forums

Those memories will never be able to be erased

Ah thanks.

I'll try that

That's probably part of my problem. When it started it was only a problem if I had actually seen something fucked up on the internet that day. But then I started worrying that I might think about something like that at any time, which I guess makes me think about it

Not really sure anymore. I actually get very anxious if I have to wake up early since thay means I also have to go to sleep at a reasonable time. It's the worst feeling in the world to lie there alone in a dark room with just my thoughts. I like thinking things, always have. I just can't stop it or slow it down when I really need to, I can't control my brain and that makes me uncomfortable.

Does anything make it stop?

Sometimes it stops on its own, don't know why. Now, for example, I'm thinking clearly and enjoying my life. Oh, had some auditory hallucinations last night when trying to sleep so that's fucking great.

The brief wanderings into the past brought up by boredom have always been a recurring problem for me to deal with as they cause me to recoil in sheer embarrassment for the lousy fool I was.

What about you lot? Have you any memories so vile that you try to keep them hidden and then suddenly they approach from the sea of a bored mind and haunt you again and again?

Welcome to my world .. only one thing tho. I got a sleep induced epilepsy. Means if i dont get enough sleep or some one wakes me up after 2-3 hours its 90 % i will loose controll so im in constant fear of getting a seizure for the whole day. It sucks so much and makes the disturbing thoughts even worse bc i HAVE TO fall asleeep :(

Damn, that's rough. My sleep schedule is always fucked up and the only thing I can do to correct it is to go a night without sleeping at all and falling asleep the next day at a reasonable time. Guess you can't do that.

i dont understand, isn't that why we're all here?

That's why I'm here