Post your home city, and the movie you think it was portrayed the best and/or most accurately in. I'm from LA...

Post your home city, and the movie you think it was portrayed the best and/or most accurately in. I'm from LA, and Falling Down definitely would be my pick

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Pensacola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how accurate it is: It gets mentioned off-handedly when Florida is destroyed by aliens. On a TV show.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Pensacola

East St. Louis

Milwaukee, WI

Pic related, honestly.

you wish LA was like that faggot. stop deluding yourself into the hollywood fantasy and accept that LA is a cesspit of fake people trying to sell you mixtapes

bretty good

Wasn't even shot in Detroit, idiot.

theres like five movies for my home town of calgary.

waydowntown.

There's a scene in Back to the Future where a news anchor mentions people smuggling barrels of cocaine or something in my home city, so I thought that was pretty accurate.

I know I said "home city" but now that I realize most people's home towns are fairly obscure, I mean your current, or larger city

>you wish LA was like that faggot
What? For almost the whole movie it was portrayed in a pretty negative light, with the graffiti, heat, trash, assholes, and all that other stuff

I'm in Louisiana, and True Detective (season one / not a movie) was quite accurate.

Boston

Drugstore Cowboy

Also from LA. Falling Down, Drive, Nightcrawler. Predator 2 :^)

ITS JUST A SHOT AWAY

Warrior

The Revenant portrays Alberta's wintery glory

Nashville

honestly.

Just watched this, fucking great m8
>Tampa bay
Dolphin tale and cocoon are the only movies I can think of that were completely set here. The goodfellas part where they try to feed the guy to the lion at lowery park was pretty funny tho