Putin vs Trudeau

>Putin vs Trudeau

who would win in a street fight?

Canadafag here. Putin would kick his ass.

the fans

Putin has had the KGB training, he'd kill him.

It's a toss up, in a boxing match my choice is trudeau, in a street fight it's putin.

Putin, because he would pull a gun in a street fight

Putin would kill Trudeau.

So yeah, Trudeau would win.

fucking topkek

You have to be kidding... I know Trudeau was a boxer but seriously, read up on Putin. He would kill and eat Trudeau before Trudeau could get his mouth off of the dick of a refugee.

such an underrated post

sorry you aren't getting the props you deserve user

isseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

As much as I hate his politics, Trudeau has a few years on Putin. On the other hand, Putin's probably killed a few guys with his bare hands...

Decisions, decisions...

The fishing pole wins all day every day.

I didn't know Trudeau was a boxer, but I read a book saying Putin was champion of a St Petersburg judo competition. Hard to say at Putin's age.

Putin: Manlet (5'7") Age:64 KGB training
Trudeau: Average height (6'2") Age:45 Boxer

tough one, T has the age, reach and strength going for him, and though P is ex KGB, he probably hasnt killed anyone himself in decades. and honestly, hes a manlet.

height is not an advantage in a fight. that is just a myth

Putin will shit in the street and while Trudeau trowsup , P will strangle him

Putin was in his youth in several street fights involved. He's definitely not a Pussy.

fuck off manlet

Are you yoda?

Non-Native. Sorry, make stupid failures sometimes.

Don't apologize to these tit-heads. Your English is good enough for us to understand and despite speaking two languages myself I doubt I could read or speak yours.

Top kek

Trudeau's not a fucking boxer, he just did some celebrity boxing shit, and got laid right out.