Hey faggots

Hey faggots

I know none of you cancerous Sup Forumsitches were around in the good 'ol days.

but who is the queen of Sup Forums?

yall really have become cancer

Boxxy is the true queen

fuck this shit

New queen of b as of yesterday, multiple trips dubs and quads were rolled during the worship

and quints

boxxy will always be queen

Is this cp?!

its a guy

Sup Forums HASNT AND DOSNT DESERVE A QUEEN, EVER

BITCHES DONTS BELONG HERE

LONG LIVE Sup Forums WITHOUT CANCEROUS SHIT

Reference to ?

If so, good on you OP. Boxxy is queen. Goddamned, I never thought I'd see the day I would be an oldfag

OMG, I didn't know she died

long live the queen

only 1 Queen

>pic related

Side thought - no one has told me to go fucking kill myself, and I've consistently tried to be good to everyone I've come across tonight. Either Sup Forums is missing its actual users tonight, or it has changed.

lol newfag

spoken like a newfag, faggot

I was, and not only was this cancerous shit annoying back then, it also wasn't the "good" old days, they were neither good nor old!

Shit nigga, I remember when I was being called the cancer that was killing b. Sure there's still a few of those faggots around

>I was, and not only was this cancerous shit annoying back then, it also wasn't the "good" old days, they were neither good nor old!

2008. That was 8 years ago now (she was near December). That's fucking old at this point in history when most niggas that don't understand what a tripfag is. Face it - Sup Forums is, as it always has been, a site for 12 year olds

She died of heroin overdose.