faces you want to cum on

Do you know her?

I'd love to cover her face and tits

does that fucking matter? fuck off, you cuck

I do

Greentext!

Sorry for trying to start a discussion in an empty thread, you autist

Is she just a friend?

Would nut on her face every day of my life.

She is my friend, yes

Greentext!

Do you have kik?

some one seduce me with their little cousin/ sister or something

this is the same girl

wtf greentext do you want

I dont

OP here, that is not the same girl

More of either?

no one?

her name is Melisa Jones

she has a facebook?

Is she a slut?

I wish she was

think so she messaged me a shit and deleted all her friends but me

who is you?

fuck off dude it's not the same girl

yea man it is she is the same damn girl look at the eyebrows

Sophies choice...

>wtf greentext do you want

You need to smoke a bowl, stop playing comp matches, and get some fucking sleep. maybe then you won't get all aggro when fellow user expresses equal interest in ejaculating on your friend's face and wants to know more about her. But nevermind. Fuck you and fuck her. You're both garbagewater.

this is just her when she didn't have her nose peircing

It's really not, my girl's name isn't Melisa

>dat snaggle tooth
>style of a middle aged professional housewife

damn dude I got you why the fuck you posting pictures of your girlfriend for other guys too jack off too that's fucked up I bet if your girl knew you where posting pics of her online she would be hella pissed at you just sayin haha I got you tho

nice free blow jobs

shit is photo shoped of milsa jones

Her face looks like it was meant for a thick hot load, agree?

damn is that Melisa jones ?

ALL THESE GIRLS ARE THE SAME GIRL

she does have some amazing dick sucking lips

No it is not

This

I would cover this sluts face a tits any day. What would you do to her? I comment yours if you do mine.

I would make her gag on my cock til her eyes start to water and mascara is running down her face, my cock would be thrust so far down her throat that she would beg me to stop and cum cum on her face like a good slut..

Her.

I would bind her mouth open and make her do gag on my dick as I relentlessly facefucked her cuming down her throat every time, after the 5th load I'd rape her asshole for awhile then go back to making her slurp on my dick.

Can you do one for this fat pig? Be as degrading or cruel as you want.

Yeah it does. I would happily cram my cock down her throat. Little slut would ve ouking cum after im done with her face. Then i would move on to her other holes,making her the party slut after im done. Anyone wanna rape my slut more?

I've got a lot of pics of her fuckable face, if someone wants to cum to her

I'd tie the slut up bending her legs so her cunt was nice and close to her face, then I'd shove my cock in her pussy and force her to suck on my balls, I'll finish up with a nice sloppy cream pie then wipe my dick off in her eyes and hair.

This fat cunt needs to be raped

She loves being throat fucked user, she would love to meet you I think.

This one, a lot

I would love to cum all over that forehead

I'd love to double anal that fat slut till she's totally gaped then make her clean our cocks off with her mouth. What do you think this slut needs?

Would love to see her face covered in cum

I think this slut needs something special, I'm thinking stripping her off, tieing her upside down to a poll and shoving a funnel in her cunt, then I'd invite a group of ganngbangers round to play "guess who gets her pregnant" then while she struggles and screams we'll all jerk off into the funnel so she's filled to the brim with all our filthy loads of semen

wanna cum on both

Oh,im sure. She wouldnt like me vy the time im done with her though.

Thoughts?

if you have more of the one on the left, please post. I'd like to cum for her lips.

i've already done

I reckon we need to do the same to her ass next, then force her to fart it into this fat slut's mouth and have her drink it.

Which do you think would dislike that most?

I would beat the fat slut untill she begs me to stop,then use her face as a cheao sex toy. If she is still concious,iand take and cream her pussy. If not,i split her ass bloody to wake her up. Ruin mine absolutely.

>that sucker
>that condom
fucking hell. diamonds.

proof or GTFO

I think she cloud take and love what you can dish out.

would love to cover her face