The girl I've been speaking to (heavy implications from both of us that it was going to develop into a relationship...

The girl I've been speaking to (heavy implications from both of us that it was going to develop into a relationship, dates organised etc) has just got into a relationship with some scrawny nobody. I'm not too emotionally invested in it, more of a wounded pride thing. What should I do? Some of you are normal, well adjusted people

Be the better person and wait for her to come back/Find another lady? Not worth investing more time in her.

I'll take answers like creative but harmless revenge, moving on etc

Since you sound like a faggot o recommend fucking her new guy.

But if you're not, just move on. Don't forget to take your red pill at night.

Ok I like this in theory but don't have the mentality to pull it off

You're a funny guy.

bump. literally in the same situation so i am interested to know what advice one can get. stay strong, bro. the pride thing hurts so much.

To OP

Dear OP
I would recommend finding someone else to hang with while still talking to the girl. You never know.
But you have to get someone to suck your dick, haven't you?

Yeah, you the revenge sort? The idea of getting to him appeals to me more than her, I don't want to hurt her

Yeah I'm far from beta, could do it

Plain and simple beating the shit out of the guy is looking tempting

Women are bat shit, don't spend any time at all trying to reason why she might have chosen one fag over another.
Just say to yourself, "what a stupid cunt", and move on.

Chat with other girls, find a new one you like, move a bit quicker, escalate things faster.
Ask her out on a clear date as soon as you know you like her, do not hesitate even for a day.
Kiss her when the moment seems right.
Touch her arm, her hair, her back, her lower back.
Continue escalating as the dates continue. Push your luck a bit, let her refuse if she wants to.
You have to make it clear you like her right from the start.
First date can be that afternoon, a coffee together, or a walk in the park, Doesn't have to be big, just spend time together with her.

As for the girl in your post, don't show any reaction. Act like nothing happened.
Politely say hi if you see her in the corridors, apart from that - no contact and don't look at her facebook or anything.
Treat her like an acquaintance, nothing more.

Cheers, this is exactly what I needed to hear. Doesn't sound convincing when I say it myself. You sound normal ish, have a good year pal

i am between boh courses of action. i dunno what to do tbh. imo he might be a worthless twat but she is the one who decided to be with him. he has done you no harm or at least she has done you more hard than he did so you should settle your beef with her. lets see what anons tell us maybe someone has a good idea.

too late for that, made a semi-beta move straight away out of anger/shock

I'm more interested in just feeling better about it than being justified

Befriend them, poke holes in condoms (find a way). Wait for inevitable life ruining. Sit back and laugh.

We need more details, op

i dunno i maybe smashing his face will make you feel better but i think that if revenge must take place, it must be on the girl. i mean for me i might just call her and tell her what she did was fucked up and scream in her ears or post her here or whatever or mentally rape her with her insecurities. for now i am staying calm and seeing how this will play out then i will make my decision. good luck, mate!

Doesn't matter, just continue as normal like I described.

No apologising, no reference to your first reaction.
Just move on and be polite but distant if you see her, like it hasn't phased you at all.

If someone brings it up, yeah weird she changed her mind so fast, plenty more fish in the sea.

Really doesn't matter. Put it behind you dude. Enjoy meeting new girls.
Treat it as a practice round, because you are sure to meet far better females than this one who doesn't even know what she wants.

fuck that scrawny nobody in his ass, that'll help you be the alpha male. for your bf and your gf.

There's not a lot else to hear, sorry pal

I'm considering it.

hmmm okay, this might have to be the way I do things

She isn't worth the energy, at all.

She is just a fickle idiot and op shouldn't waste any more time on her.

If he bothers with that, she just gains power by being the source of his attention, and it makes him look like a dick to everyone else that she'll tell.

He can take a deep breath, understand that this type of cuntish girl wasn't worth his time, be thankful that he won't have to waste any more time on her, and use his time around girls that have some loyalty and self respect.

If he got rude to me about it in person though I would absolutely still rape him raw

i was in a similar situation about 2 months ago got fully emotionally invested went out on dates had sex the whole 9 yards man, then like a month into it she tells me shes not ready to settle down and isnt looking for a boyfriend atm

honestly bro its hard to hear but just cut ur loses and move on there no point sitting there trippin out over bitches theres so much more to life

absolutely right! i think this is the better and safest option. i think i will go with that as well! bitch is not worth my time and attention. thanks.

OP here, I appreciate the support. Looks like rejection is something we can all relate to. How fucking tragic, but cheers anyway

Find him and go bane on that motherfucker, like you're going break his spine over your knee. Then tell him he can have her, give him some condoms with holes, and wait.

If he acts a bit cocky, just smile, pat him on the back and say "good luck with that one, ha ha", and walk off.

He'll be paranoid and won't feel he's won at all. You also won't seem affected by her or him.

These people aren't worht your time and certainly not worth you reacting negatively or giving them any power.

Good luck dude.

I like this response. I definitely could, but the little boy doesn't deserve a beating that bad

Thanks, being the bigger person should be satisfying and I'd feel bad about knocking his jaw off

Yep, it also means you will feel a lot more in control.
You'll also develop a healthier perspective, that shit happens and it's usually better to move on and not let it bother you.
Especially stuff like this.

Leave the morons of the world to their fates.

A guy on here told me a few years ago:
"don't let women work you up mate, they really really aren't worth it."

Start exercising every day, read about good quality pushups, Arnie has some good advice on his website.
Use your energy to improve yourself.