I used to genuinly enjoy his videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRLp52HmoZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still do

I'm also fond of film brain

A BAT CREDIT CARD

I used to too

Me too, I'm not sure if I grew up or he just got worse though.

It's both.

Me too senpai. Nice dubs.

his editorials are good, but the new reviews are terrible. more than half the video is them doing unfunny skits.
I also wish he'd stop screaming, that frequency irritates my skin

WHY AR EHTERE SO MANY YOUTUBE FAGS HERE TODAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GP BACK TP

>>>/cel/

>$200,000

Both but latter a lot more.

He did use to stick to a certain formula of success that made his lack of talent or any technical knowledge neglectable and videos bearable. Then he took the "Critic" too seriously as a character and gave him a fucking story then killed him off only to bring him back with a different formula. Now he's practically dropped the "nostalgia" gimmick and reviews everything like any other youtuber. Also he hired some of the worst actors ever to attempt the craft to do 5 skits per episode.

I still blame him for JewWario's death.

A reminder that he wouldn't have killed himself if Channel Awesome/TGWTG wasn't such a terrible company.

Both.

Partly because of what said, but also because hardly anyone ever saw the majority of movies he reviewed, so people rarely spotted the egregious cherry picking, out of context scenes, and ignoring explanations for the sake of claiming it was confusing.

It's why his reviews of more popular movies tended to get so much flak, and why his new reviews of movies that came out recently are more obviously shit; it's not due to fanboys, it's because people can spot his dishonestly a lot more easily

>Literally Jew?

Bathroom door argument

Me too, but that's mainly because he was one of the first. If I can say one thing about TGWTG it's that he has insane work ethic and schedule compared to overwhelming majority of creators out there. That's ultimately why he's still around.

>invest $200k into a studio and new project
>doesn't bother to make a pilot episode for it first
Jesus, Doug.

if someone kills themselves, it's their fault and no one else's. they didn't make him do it

Would he have killed himself if he was under Machinima or Polaris instead of CA/TGWTG?

And also, they knew that he has a lot of suicidal tendencies and none of his pals tried to stop him.

I don't know why anyone think skits are funny. Yeah, AVGN did it but no else was really doing his crude and vulgar kind of show where that works for shock value.

MELVIN MELVIN

>It's a "JesuOtaku is now a man but still a whiney, self-absorbed cunt who would make most whores on instagram cringe with the posts (s)he makes" episode

What went wrong?

changing gender doesn't magically fix your life, I imagine

>ever liking that annoying high pitched voice

Fucking redditor

if he had suicidal tendencies, then most likely, yes, it's just a matter of time. you can try to talk them out of it, but it is ultimately their choice, if their going to do it, their going to do it.
still sad tho

>m-muh Reddit

Shut up faggot, no one cares anymore.
No one older than 15 anyway.

He may as well have pulled the trigger

Just look at pic in OP. That's him saying "Do it. Do it, you faggot. No one likes you. Do it."

Didn't some dude from there also off himself? I remember Markiplier making a weepy video about it.

Lmao, shoulda put him in an over

If someone tries the old switcheroo with their genitals, chances are they're s few cards short of a deck to begin with.

Must make Spoony a bit uncomfortable, given his offer.
Though I suppose it now means he's not the most mentally fucked ex TGWTG member anymore

he's the ultimate plebeian
pretty much everything he says is wrong

Still fucking pissed that we never saw pictures of the aftermath, or at the very least something from the funeral.

I'm surprised the guy still has enough of an audience to support himself.

Barely.
Why do you think he's kowtowing to the sjw audience? It's what people with dying or no audiences like Moviebob/etc do because that's the 'in' thing right now.

I too, used to too.

His heart hasn't been in it for years.

A lot of newfags in here.

Would you Sup Forums?

That's not Iron Liz.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything from TGWTG

They all seem to think they can act when they can't, direct when they can't, write when they can't, etc

I don't understand why they're popular. There's vidya reviewers out there with better production values than Doug and friends.

I don't like his videos but I would totally nail that chubby chick that hangs out with him and the black dude.

Yes only autists like his show, literally. I think doug knows this

the reason why his editorials are good is because it's just him repeating points other people have already made before but he does it with ome emotional music in the background and with some reeeaaaaally obvious MEANINGFUL WORDS.

what a lazy hack

used to smoke weed and binge watch tgwtg, but I'm all grown up now

>kickassia

Remember those nostaglia critic and avgn trading cards?

I guess Sup Forums welcomes trannies now.

Anyone remember MarzGurl? The views she's getting in her YouTube channel is beyond sad.

Back in his time, he was funny; but then he thought he was Roger fucking Ebert or something and started doing cliffnotes on YouTube and I zoned out.

>but then he thought he was Roger fucking Ebert or something

I blame Roger Ebert himself. He posted a tweet saying he liked his Siskel and Ebert tribute video, the bastard.

Can you tell me how? I haven't saw how is he pandering to them

It doesn't help that she's losing views to much less autistic anime reviewers like Mother's Basement and Chibi Reviews.

I'm pretty sure the reasons why MarzGurl and JesuOtaku quit anime is because they are dubfags. More and more people are watching subbed anime and are shitting on dubshit.

Is that Adam from WhatCulture?

>I don't understand why they're popular
They got their foot in the door back when ripping of AVGN was Fresh, so now they can coast off that.
Since the majority of their audience is legitimately on the spectrum, they don't have to worry about them growing out of it either, even if it doesn't exactly make great cash.

Someone ought to get round to making a fully accurate one with all the recent goings on included.

At this point, it would probably be stranger than fiction

I was eleven once, too, user

What's happened?

>Rachel found a Sup Forums thread about licking her asshole and feet
>We're pretty much the reason she doesn't do events

Obviusly she never had her asshole licked, it's a wonderfull experience. I don't understand why anyone would feel insulted or afraid of such thing.

Recent goings on you say?

I wouldnt want somebody licking my shitty asshole.

It's your loss!

>mfw my brother actively enjoys his videos AND owns this on DVD

It would be her loss.

He's very sincere, I like that. Too many people just want to talk in funny voices and make fun of things

so this autistic looking guy is one of the goofball assholes isnt he? (two goofball assholes on xhamster)

That would be the best twist ever. This fucker's videos creeped me out as much as Doug's annoyed me.

Pretty much everything post Latza era isn't there, including sand niggas, Linkara getting caught and his movie, Year of Spoony, everyone ow hi left TGWTG going full JUST, the absolute nobodies they hired to bulk up the numbers, and Film Bong's ever accelerating path to early baldness

Out of them all, the last one is the most sad.

Latza apparently has a decent job working at Disney now.

When do we get him fired for sand nigger hate speech?

Never.
They laughed at Latza. They a genuine fan trying to emulate his heroes, and they just used him as their "at least I'm not this" guy.
He was trying, he asked for their help, and they gave him shit all. They saw a guy who clearly had more money than brains, and we're all to happy to take it away.

Allow me to present a vision of the future.

In 10 years, Paul won't exactly be rolling in cash, but he will have a steady job, maybe a small circle of friends, work experience in the industry, and real authority when he talks about what he loves, because he also works with what he loves for a living.

Contrast that with Doug and his like.
They'll be pathetically pandering to the latest gimmick, they'll be haemorrhaging views as the NEETbucks get taken away from their primary viewership and they lose the ability to worship them. They'll have no skills, no ability to get anything for than a 9-5 shitty job, no savings, no investments, and nothing to DSL back on.
Their friends will be sycophants that flee when asked for help, a few of their number will have committed sudoku already, with Spoony and JO being the harbingers. Maybe a few will have seen the way the wind was blowing and ran.
Some, like James, will be adaptable enough to carry on, or smart enough to have made some decent investments during their free ride

can you imagine a more fitting end to all this?
Latza, the apex of e-celeb failure, ending up on top of them all?

I don't think I can.

I still like his stuff. Definitely better than RLM and YMS.

I've always enjoyed channel awesome drama but i never got into latza.
I watched a couple of his videos, one them he was dressed in like naval officer of the 1800s clothing and was reviewing a board game or something and the whole thing was too strange so i just dropped him
I've always seen him referred to as a joke here.
I didn't know he was one for the fellas at CA too
That being sad i'm really happy that he's made it
He tried reviewing, didn't work for him so he worked at it and got an actual job
Hope he does good and sticks it to those pandering shitters

>his offer
please elaborate, is this another good story?

He paid doug 5000 dollaros and this is what he got. The show also failed miserably in all aspects. He also tried to start a legendarily bad kickstarter for a movie, with a premise that malcom from NC might be in it. He's not just some guy that made bad card game reviews. He was linked to Channel Autism from the start.

>He actually broke into the industry
>He truly was well on his way

Spoony made a rape joke about her on twitter a few years back and it started a whole shitstorm

Just the whole tweet thing.

Propositioning a tranny in the making can't be a comfortable thought.

I don't know anything about Nostagia Critic, but the short chubby chick who's in some of his skits looks a lot like my first girlfriend. It's spooky. I watch those videos with a heavy heart and an erect penis.

Someone needs to re-upload Sand Niggas. Someone re-uploaded it months ago but Paul had it taken down.

You mean Tamara?
I'd pound her all night long desu

JewWarrio was the first one to bite the bullet, which aging manchild will be next? My bet is on Spoony.

tfw i fapped to the girl reviewers tits

LEAVE SPOONY ALONE, he has suffered enough.

Same.

We're fap brothers ;)

Spoony should just do Wreslte! Wrestle! -videos. They are great.

Hello Spoony, what are you doing on here? Shouldn't you be writing a dozen tweets right now?

Spoony is getting upset.

>Some loser E-celeb gets a real job
>Insult him

Yeah, chicks with round cheeks, dark hair, and big eyebrows are my fetish.

i still do aside from the shitty videos where instead of giving a review, he just forces demo reel on everyone because part of him is still pissed that nobody liked it.

and i MIGHT be sympathetic if he didn't market them as reviews, but he does. and sure, he uses the excuse sometimes its because he wouldn't be allowed to keep a review up (even though he stopped using youtube) but he could always just wait. and i'm fucking sorry, but hocus pocus. where is the fucking excuse for that one? its plenty old and people wanted it reviewed for ages. nope. shitty skits and that's it.

batman v superman was a tolerable skit show, but still should have either been done right or not at all.

I think he stopped and tried livestreaming but realized his e-celeb card has expired three years ago or sooner.

Was all the anti-gay shit she said before just a masquerade over her being he or does she still like dudes even though she's now a dude?

she looks like an edgy 12 year old boy

It was one of the Cyndago guys, I think

Wait, was Jess originally a woman? I thought it was a tranny.

I even got something signed by him back in the day. Every once in a while now I still go back and see what he's doing, but it's not really as fun as it used to be.

the haunting was his best video

Yo hold up, I used to like Spoony a lot, too waht the fuck is up with this image hahahaha

lol

Doug was only funny during a brief period in 2008 when his hyper movie riff gimmick was still fresh.

Jesus, TGWTG is the meme that keeps on JUSTing

youtube.com/watch?v=NRLp52HmoZQ