Sup Forums any people into the cuck fetish thing here...

Sup Forums any people into the cuck fetish thing here. it's been a long time fantasy of mine and i actually got my girlfriend to do it a few times it was hot and never regretted it. but last time she picked a black guy to try it with, at first i didn't really have a problem with it. but as things went on they start to feel weirder. in the middle of the session he actually took off the condom, i told her he did but instead of stopping she told me to let him do as he wanted. she never did that before, she always respected the condom rule, he was also rougher wit her than any guy before. i didn't like how he used her as if she was some piece of meat. afterwards i told her about it and she said she wouldn't to it again, but i have this image in my head in never want to see again. anyone had something like this happen and how did you cope with it ?

He came inside her?

pic related?!?!?!

yeah unfortunately he did. she never let a guy do it before. i told her how much i disliked it and she said she understood and would never do it again. but i now have this stupid image in my head

no pic not related, but i think she's jamie jackson or something like that

So you let your gf fuck other dudes that wayyy to fuck up and once you go black you never come back

Ya dun goofed OP. You might as well kill yourself.

i know it's weird to alot of people but it's always gone well for us. we do it once every month maybe. we still have a very good sexlife. and i did ask her not to pick black guys anymore and she said she was ok with that

lel u stupid fucking cuck.

Letting your wife get abused and regretting when you lose control.

It's your own fault you beta, she probably loved every moment of it and will do it behind your back; probably with the same guy.

Damn, I am trying to convince my gf to do it, but I agree with the condom rule.

How do you pic guys?

"its ok when some white dude fucks my gf, but i feel bad when a black one fucks her" - Sup Forums

I think it's time to stop or leave her. She fucked up on two keys issues. No condom and cumming inside. Its not about the nigs comfort and how he feels, its about how you and her feel. She fucked up, plain and simple. As far as the black dude being too rough, that just seems typical of them to try and be all macho and shit. Its annoying.

You're trying too hard...

Trying too hard? It's facts.

it's surprisingly easy to find guys, we soemtimes use craigslist, sometimes we go out and try to find a guy that looks like he's into her. most often they have no problem with me being there as most of them are just looking for one night stands anyway

she has no need to do it behind my back.

yes she did fuck up, but we've done this alot of times and this is the only time it didn't go as planned. if this becomes a thing then yes it's probably time to stop, now i just want to try and find a way to get over the image in my head. i hated the fact that she let him take off his condom and i' admit i'm notr a huge fan of black guys

Remember when it used to be the person dating the girl that fucks her instead of someone else?

i do fuck her. we usually have sex 4 or 5 times a week. this is just something we once a month on average

You're such a worthless beta. You guys had rules. She crossed them. She basically cheated on you right in front of you and showed you she didn't give a fuck what you thought. So delusional. She's going to keep fucking whoever she wants with or without your permission. Enjoy the nigger baby.

Maybe at least a break from cucking for a while then. My wife told me some freaky shit she did as a teenager and it made me look at her differently for a bit even kinda angry. But after a few months or so i looked at myself childishly for carrying that for a long time.

And youre not racist for not wanting black dudes fucking your girl. Its both of your preferences.

I am curious now, can you tell us?

she apologized afterwards she does care and while yes he did finish inside her, she's on birth control aswell so she's not getting pregnant

a break might not be the worst thing. i do admit i really enjoy it as well though. as long as everything goes according to rules it can be pretty hot. and yeah i don't consider myself racist either. i have never really had much problems with black guys it just... kinda felt wrong for some reason ?

Do you have Kik OP? Want to know more about your experiences

I don't doubt she's sorry, but I don't think you get the psychology of cheating / knowingly doing something that your partner isn't comfortable with...it's a thrill to get away with, and that's a contributing factor to the ole "once a cheater, always a cheater." But hey, it's your life man.

Dude you are an idiot. Hope you get HIV after that

aren't you a nice guy

i don't have kik no.

I would like to see said woman. You like to share her, so lets see her! Block out face but we def need images.

I wor away from home a lot and the agreement I have with my fiancee is she can have sexual partners so long as they do it in the spare bedroom.

ded bread

pic relate?

yeah its her

she has no trouble in finding men

another pic

It probably felt wrong because he was rough with her. Next time lay down more ground rules with the other man

Nudes

Does she film it or take pictures? I had the same agreement but pics or video had to be taken

i don't know, maybe, but i just didn't like the guy i guess. we usually pick together, but now and then she goes out and tries to get one on her own.

>it's been a long time fantasy of mine

Why?

What's the appeal?

Particularly when an AIDS-nigger is involved?

>anyone had something like this happen and how did you cope with it ?
I don't have the fortune of having a gf...

Old pasta dude

Dude, stop trying to explain cuckolding to these alpha douchebags. They'll never get it, no point in trying. Do what you like and enjoy every minute.

i know, it's not for everyone. i'm just trying to get some advice from people who've done it and had an experience they'd like to forget. like she apologized and i'm not really mad at her but i can't get it out of my head

>Defender of cucked comes in
>Defends cucks

relate to op?

>Defends cucks

They have no need of anyone's defense.

>but i can't get it out of my head

Any time you try new sex stuff, you're going to come across things that don't do it for you. Learn from it and move on.

But you clearly don't satisfy her

"clearly" based on what ? i was the one that suggested trying this myself. i've never heard her complain once about the sex she has with me.

Basically this. Move on and don't do it again.

Had to find out somehow. Lesson learned.

>it felt kinda wrong for some reason

Maybe because some dude is ploughing your gf right infront of you?
The reason you feel strange after seeing her be treated that way is because you've realised that that's how most people see her; a trashy piece of meat. The nig took the condom off coz he realised you didn't have the stones to stop him and she wasn't going to say anything because she was in some sort of dick trance (which, btw, you've already convinced yourself you will never be able to put her in yourself)

Hahahahahaha. You suggested it because you know you're not satisfying her and she accepted because she knows you're not satisfying her. Did she choose to fuck a black guy or did you suggest it?

Based on the fact that she fucks lots of other guys

...maybe you should try empathy.

imagine the situation was reversed

>girlfriend tells you she's embaressed about her fetish
>"user...can i watch you fuck a cheerleader? please cheat on me?"
>you're confused but you love her and want her to be happy
>find a cheerleader you want to fuck
>she begs you to go through with it and masturbates a bunch
>you're pretty sure this will make your gf happy
>5 minutes into sex the cheerleader says "baby this condom is itchy can you take that off?"
>girlfriend suddenly goes "without the condom this sucks, everyone stop. STOP. WRAP IT UP"

yeah thats kinda wtf. you'd probably be like a couple inches away from nutting and b liek "oh wtf cmon baby jus let me cum real fast its just a condom jesus, we take them off when we fuck too.."

Truth sayer

i do enjoy the thing in general, it was just the last time that didn't go well

there's nothing wrong with our sexlife, she cums very regularly, and come on man, she's not a piece of meat.

i had this fetish before she was my gf lol, you make claims based on absolutely nothing.

just once a month usually, and i was the one that proposed it to her.

that would be bullshit. if we had the agreement that i keep it on then i'd keep it on. we were clear to the guy beforehand aswell that there had to be a condom

Still waiting on pic. Let us see the lady.

I do not at all understand the whole cuck thing, but here's some advice from someone who's seen every "open relationship" among his peers end with hurt feelings or anger.

If you just want to guck this girl and watch her get fucked, then have your fun but get out before you get the feels for her. If it's not already too late.

Eventually, there will come s guy that fucks her harder/rougher/deeper etc than you and she's going to really get into it. You're going to feel hurt. She's going to want to keep doing it. You're going to want to stop. She's going to do it behind your back. You're going to get angry. Cycle repeats until one of you ends the relationship or gets violent.

Seen it happen man. You've started down the slippery slope, and I've never seen a happy well adjusted relationship survive it.

so you like cucking but just didn't don't want the image in your head of a big black guy pumping your gf full of cum ?

I might know how to fix having that image in your brain.
Just fucking kill yourself cuck

Moarrr she's so hot

Just go cut your balls off. You don't need them.

i do already have strong feelings for her. we had been together for quite a while before we did this the first time. i guess what you said kinda happened ? she was into it so much she really didn't care about the condom at the moment which never happened before.

i guess ? though saying that shit isn't helping either.

i don't need them for when i fuck her the rest of the month ? ok.

I don't know if it counts as cucking but
>sat at home one night, fucked up on MDMA with my girl and one of our friends on his birthday.
>friend talking about how he hasn't got laid in ages and would give anything for a BJ.
>I ask my girl if she'll suck him off as a birthday present.
>she says yes but only if he sucks my cock afterwards.
>holy fuck he agreed to it.
>she gets straight down, whips his cock out
>he's already throbbing hard
>he's pretty small so she sucks him balls deep like a demon
>blows his load and she swallowed it all.
>says it's his turn now
>by now I'm horny as fuck so I drop my pants and he goes at it
>obviously never sucked a dick before but gets well into it, working the shaft and playing with my balls.
>feels weird but so kinky, I blow my load and he swallows the lot of it.
>my girl masturbates through the whole thing and cums at least twice.

That night I learned my dick is twice the size of his but his balls are much bigger. They must be pretty massive because she made a point of saying how big his balls were, although it might just be because of his smallish dick so she wanted him to feel good.

We never did it again but it was a night to remember. MDMA is a hell of a thing.

You are getting trolled and feeding the trolls. Bruh, do you, invite more kink. Let more guys go condomless. Just be very selective. Do you watch, or film? You let her go alone ever? we could discuss on kik. Save stories or pics. I did the same things.

tbh it's kinky enough for me as is, and i don't think it's that unreasonable to ask for them to use a condom if they have sex ? i generally just watch, never recorded it before. and i only let her pick the guy on her own a few times but i'm always there for the rest

here
maybe you dont get what im trying to say, but

when youre 99% close to orgasm, you dont think straight.

of course she still loves you.

Let her go on her own once with the intent to record. You get better sex out of it. Can I see a pic of her? no face required.

are you sure you don't want this image in your head ? i think it's a good image

>3 years divorced
>kids live with ex and her folks
>ex starts making regular stops because I sell weed
>I’m cool with it because she can’t smoke at home
>Sometimes she has a boyfriend with her
>Eventually she starts using my place to hook up
>In time it's clear that she’s fucking a couple different guys
>I don't care. I get laid all the time and I don’t have any feel for her.
>Stops by after a night out drinking.
>Has two guys with her.
>They’re drinking and partying, one thing leads to another…
>She’s getting hammered from both ends
>She was pretty vanilla when we were married
>Now she's moaning like a whore as she gets double teamed
> Night ends, not another word and I don’t see her for a few weeks
>She calls one night and asks if she can bring some friends around.
>Same two guys, plus a third guy
>They are all over her the minute they’re in the door.
>Barely make it to the den before they have her clothes off.
>Three hours later the guys leave and she appears passed out
>I go to cover her with a blanket, I can’t help but stare
>Love bites all over, hand prints from being spanked, cum running from her gaped pussy and ass
>Then I see that she’s looking at me and she starts playing with her pussy
>I can’t take my eyes off of her
>She pleads with me to kiss her
>Her face is smeared with cum but I can’t stop myself I’ve never been so tuned on
>I kiss her and she says, “do you taste that?”
>I’m like huh?
> ”do you taste the cock on my lips?”
>I mumbled yes
>She grabs my head and kisses me deep
>”I saw you staring at my pussy, it turns me on”
>”You like me this way don’t you?”
>I can’t deny it. I’ve never been so turned on.
>”Touch my slut pussy”?
>I start fingering her soupy pussy
> “Do I taste like a submissive cock slut when you kiss me?
>Her words are fucking with my head
>”Please lick my pussy???”
>I nearly came as I stuck my tongue in her gooey battered pussy and she moaned and humped my face

Say Sup Forumsros, I’m a very happily married man. My wife and I have a great sex life and we are both very verbal and accepting. My wife is very submissive and likes light BDSM. In fact, she needs BDSM occasionally.
My wife has a had a lot of partners and it’s no secret to her that I get turned on hearing about her slutty past. I’ve worked several months on an erotic story that is clearly based on her and I. It runs 12,500 words, that’s why it has taken awhile. The basic premise of the story is that she’s a hot wife that turns into a slut wife when she fucks a group of Navy guys while we are on a weekend getaway. A major component of the story is that one of midshipman is black and she goes wild for his BBC. I go into graphic detail regarding how she does a gandbang with the group of seven but pays particular attention to her submission to the BBC. There’s barebacking, cream pies, she asks me to eat the cream pie and a lot more. Emotional climax is her looking at me and finding the courage to say, “what if need black cock on a regular basis?” End of story is her telling the black guy to make plans for follow-on hookup.

I gave her the story recently and we ended up fucking all night long. She went crazy for the story and couldn’t put it down. We had always said it was just fantasy but I recently asked if her if it was still only fantasy. She bit her lip and shook her head no. Am I in trouble? Now I see in her browser history that she is looking for a black bull on CL.
I love being with a slut.

gross

Cumming inside of her has a calming/bonding effect on a woman's psyche. Her letting him nut in her is her "lizard brain" telling her an alpha was trying to impregnate her, and to help it happen.

Even after the fact of apologizing, the feeling of his cum slowly dripping into her panties afterward was a constant reminder that she had millions of sperm from this guy swimming around in her, a sort of marker that her body was claimed by another.

Even if she fucks again with a condom on, she's going to be ruined by the buzz she got from letting him flood her that once. You might as well just have the bulls get tested and let them blow inside of her, because she's going to feel like there's an itch that won't be scratched otherwise.

you don't have to be so descriptive to make your point man. i don't believe she thinks like that, at all, i cum in her all the time, why would it be any different if he did it once ? he didn't "claim" her. i'm pretty sure she won't have him around again because of what happened. in hindsight she knows she wasn't supposed to let him go without a condom

still no picture

oh fucking bullshit.

we're humans not puppies

He's just following OP's super tryhard LARP lead.

>LARP thread
>Live action Role play
>Live action on a board.

you're a special kind of stupid aren't you ?

Her body has grown accustomed to you inside of her, and grown a bit bored of it probably.

It's an entirely new kind of rush when someone new unloads in her. Why else do you think she'd ignore your "rules"? Because her body was in full fuckdrunk mode and wanted to get that thick load in her, logic and rules be damned.

And you don't know women very well if you think she doesn't think like that. Most women fucking LOVE the idea of being "claimed" by a man, having his seed and scent in and all over her.

I'm not even bullshitting. They've done studies that have shown women who have partners cum inside of them are calmer, less prone to depression. Women who receive loads also are quicker to rebound fuck after a relationship because their bodies literally crave semen.

just cut it out, didn't you read the OP ? i want to get rid of the stupid mental image. she already promised to to not let the guy take off the condom if we try it again

i know it confirms all your preconceived notions that women are stupid little machines that other men can program and steal from one another

but really i dont see anyone going "im not even bullshitting, they've done studies that say unloading semen programs the male brain to be submissive to its new owner"

you can't blame her OP it's how women work

I can confirm the claim thing.

When my ex gf started on birth control she went full crazy fuck mode, yelling like: "fuck me user, fill me with cum and make me yours"
That's why she loved anal because even if she wasn't on birth control I could creampie and "claim" her.

WHAT THE FUCK

is that what black pubes look like!??!?!

they're like tiny little circles

so it was DEFINITELY the semen making her horny.

not the bc pills.

fuck off.

ok, that means your gf was into that. that's called anecdotal evidence and doesn't prove anything about women in their entirety

>is that what black pubes look like!??!?!
Right, like you've never had your nose buried in a patch of afro-pubes.

Sadly she had to stop the pill, because she had an awfull time when the period arrived, the gynecologists said that some bodies react that way.
Then everything went south even if she came, she never entered crazy fuck mode while I was using condoms.
She craved semen
Of course it's anecdotal just giving my grain of salt into your consideration since you started this thread.

...i have but i guess i didn't notice.

or the black guys i fucked had normal pubes.

that dude had crop circles

>but really i dont see anyone going "im not even bullshitting, they've done studies that say unloading semen programs the male brain to be submissive to its new owner"

Well of course that'd be bullshit because men in a relationship have the opposite issue of struggling to keep from fucking as many women as possible. Men want to spread their seed far and wide, and women want to receive it.

We've advanced a lot in science and technology and philosophy, but when it comes to sex we're still basically rutting monkeys.

And I'm not even saying OP's gf has been "stolen" by the bull forever, just that during sex her body for the moment is his. Getting his cum is the ultimate confirmation for her body that it did its job and took in her mates seed.

Depriving her of that, especially having done it once, is going to make the sex seem a little more half hearted. She'll know she's "playing nice", and that's well and good, but there's going to be an undercurrent of disappointment that both him and her are not properly fucking and feeling pleasure like she knows they could.

look like i know you're trying to imprint a cuck fetish onto OP, but can you do it in a way that doesn't turn women into objects

Kys you fucking untermensch

He's obviously already got a cuck fetish, I'm just trying to help him get over the last illogical hangups of preventing his gf from having the best possible experience.

If he's tested and clean, and if she's taking her pills as she should (no "tee hee, did I or didn't I take the pill today XD" shit), then the chances of any "accidents" are extremely fucking slim. Why not go ahead let her have the full cum filled experience?

what would happen if you told her you wanted to get a pretty white girl to fuck...think she'd be down?

yeah and thats good of you, you should encourage OP to be a submissive beta and help him accept his inner cuck.

just stop reducing women to possessions. say something like

If you tell her no you're just going to look like a weak little flip flopping little boy who doesn't even know what he wants in life. your only option is to try to enjoy it. its too late to be normal

because i don't want anyone else to finish inside her. it's bs that you can't fully enjoy something of a condom.

i don't know, maybe ? we honestly never talked about it, i don't really have any desire to have sex with someone other than her

I told my gf I was into cuck stuff a few months ago and at first we just role played in bed and stuff, but eventually it came to a point where we brought a guy in.. The process of finding the guy was pretty hot. And then at first when they started, it was insanely hot .. But as it went on, I blew my load and had to just watch. It was terrible. Made me feel like shit. And then it was just anger and fighting between me and my girl afterward. Never doing that again.

I'd say it felt wrong because we're somewhat conditioned to fear the black man with regards to our women. We are told, not in so many words, that he has a bigger dick, is more animalistic, and will somehow corrupt our women.

>he was also rougher wit her
>rougher wit her
>wit her
>wit
nigger detected

this one cucked the shit out of me, quiet shy wallflower ended up having 3 committed boyfriends in different cities at the same time

shouldnt have blown your load...

its better to watch the whole thing and save it for fap memories, than try to fap now