Please give me the blood Eli an let me get out of here

>Please give me the blood Eli an let me get out of here
>GIVE ME THE BLOOD LORD, AND LET ME GET AWAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wHTo5_Zq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wHTo5_Zq4

I read it in his voice

>WHERES THE LORD ELI WHERE IS HE
>OH THERE HE IS

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I actually did a report on this scene for my film class now that I think about it. Got a 100%

Post it

Idk the thread might 404 before anyone reads it

I bet your teacher is a pleb

>DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR?
>YES I DOOOOOOOOOOO!

I actually want to read this.

Alright m8 give me a sec

Sure I'll read it.

>film class

laughing.jpeg

its around 1700 words so im going to break it up a bit
it was one of the easiest classes ive taken but it was an elective so i dont really care

hopefully the picture format isnt too fucked

That document structure

absolute pottery

the payoff for that scene was kino, some of his best work

I also did all kinds of other short analysis for stuff like american psycho, amadeus, clockwork orange, slapshot, dr strangelove, and one flew over the cuckoos nest. it was a fun class but pretty easy imo.

Your writing style reminds me of me in middle school

It's what professors want to read. I just follow the formula and that's how I end up getting perfect grades on writing assignments. I can't think of any writing intensive classes where I've got less than an A-

That and sometimes you have to add the extra gobbledygook to hit that word limit

What community college do you go to?

Shitty professors to be honest. I'm not slurring you as much as I am them for not teaching you how to write damn good essays and for giving you an A for that matter.

If it weren't for the fact I was on Sup Forums and knew I'd get these exact comments before I even posted this id almost be hurt. You could write Shakespeare on here and people would still complain.

Nah man your essay is good, I suppose it really is A material come to think of it compared to some really crap essays I've read in my time at the college level. Just needs a little more, the intro in particular. You just launch into the essay, there's no hook.