How does one stop giving a fuck about girls, friends, pretty much everything , Sup Forums ?

How does one stop giving a fuck about girls, friends, pretty much everything , Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x537Cqg5nEI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T
putlockers.ch/watch-trash-humpers-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-wJ-js_NLV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you want easy mode dispassion or are you willing to work for it?

Both would be nice. One short term and one long term. Im willing to work

Careful there man, you might hit critical levels of autism

Its ok

Short term Benzos will work wonders. Long term you should look into an ascetical tradition that is appropriate for your cultural background. You could pick something foreign but most people who do that end up as hipster fuckups.

Fuck you OP

What did I do fag

Thanks anyway

Also you can try to be like these guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=x537Cqg5nEI

27 virgin friendless loser here

stopped giving a fuck around 26 and gave up on pretty much everything.

Honestly a pretty good chart...I can't really find any major faults with it.

Dude, I wish I could care more about girls and friends. Hearing people talk bores me especially when they get to details like what they do on weekends, or holiday they planned, or whatever's going on in their life. How do people manage? I tried to look like I care and as soon as people notice me I look bored or not even listening, they stopped. What do normies want, really? I couldn't even bother to get friends since they tend to bother you with hanging out on weekends and what other bullshit they came up with.

You say you don't want to care about anything, that's a terrible choice.

It's not easy being at the bottom and realizing it.

I do hope you do stuff you think is fun for yourself though

I'm sure it can't be complete but it's a nice summary of major philosophies.

I also gained some insights into myself by watching a lecture series by Joran Peterson:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T

Why do you want to stop giving a fuck senpai?

A girl broke your heart?
You got fucked over by your friends?
Life is unfair?

Is it really a bad choice to be completely emotiomless?

Some things like that

You are assuming you can "choose" to be emotionless, while emotions are not managed rationally in the first place.

So what do you mean by being emotionless?

A state devoid of emotion

And how do you think you are going to become that?

Haven't heard those lectures before but looks to be a solid intro level package just looking at the titles.

I dont know. Thats why Im asking

Its just that feelings hurt too much. I honestly would like my emotions to die

Your emotions are not going to die, you can learn to not let them control you though.

Well, I'm telling you it's impossible to live without emotions. So we're back at the start again.

Emotions are a way of your instincts to tell you what's going on.

You sound a bit depressed user, are you all alone in life or do you have family/friends you can trust?

To elaborate a bit more:

I was trying to say that emotions are important even though you might feel shit now, you can best use it as a motivation to make changes in your life.

Do you want to keep feeling bad? Don't hide away your emotions because that will come back and haunt you. Learn to deal with them and use them to your advantage.

Thanks anons

What you are asking is impossible. If you are trying to lose desire for all things in life you will come to realize that you are desiring not to desire.
/thread

Double dubs

Get a motorcycle you cunt

I have somehow without knowing fucked my life up in 3 years. I was in love with a bitch for 1 and a half years, then we were together for about 9 months everything was fine. Then she started cheating on me and when I realized it I left her. You see, the problem is, I can't find anyone as perfect as her and even if I TRY to feel love, it just won't work. I used to have butterflies in my stomach, I used to act anxious, now.. It's just fucking and doing lusty shit with no desire of wanting to see the girl tomorrow anymore. I have to say, it hurts a little that I can't find anyone as perfect but hey, at least if they break up with me, I won't feel shit for them

go listen to fucking crywank
then learn playing crywank's songs on acoustic guitar
never learn to sing them
because you can't sing
you fucking pussy
give up
start procrastinating
you're free
good job you

oh, and don't forget to be an edgelord

np user, nice dubs by the way

Also I was coincidentally watching Trash Humpers:
putlockers.ch/watch-trash-humpers-online-free-putlocker.html
It's about a group of people who doon't give a fuck.
>I recommend watching them and really asking yourself the question if you don't want to give a fuck at all

just stop caring.

I know its difficult but you will realize it when life hits you even harder. there's no other way, suicide or stop caring. notthing matters, we are all gonna die.

Thanks anons. I realise my emotions are necessary, and in destroying them I destroy myself. How would I prevent being controlled, though?

oh come on user, fucking up your life is a learning experience.

You say it hurts that you don't give a fuck about girls anymore
>somehow wants to shut out emotions while your already doing this
ISHYGDDT tbqh fampai

I meant that I feel too much, getting rejected and shit

By interacting with them.

As for friends, well it's simple. Trust only one man (not woman) in your friend circle. Make sure he is your oldest buddy and then just keep him close. The rest, even if you are the most popular faggot in school, don't trust anyone else. Make sure this guy can confirm a better social life for you though. For example I am an overweight senseless motherfucker that 5 years ago had only 1 friend and was a kissless virgin. Now with that blonde hot party-boi I am actually popular and people just like me for who I am. The thing is, this guy will change you into what society wants that good you might be better than him. When you get there, never ditch him. Ever.
Dude, being 27 and still not having a longer relationship than 3 months in 7 years makes me wonder about family, about having a woman I love etc. For now all that I grab are one time bitches and I have no trust in them. Then again, in other times I feel like having a wife and kids just doesn't interest me.

Because you're that afraid of being controlled?
I guess discussing (your) life with friends and people helps to analyse yourself.
Sometimes realising you are controlled a little bit is not a big problem, but the problem is where to draw the line.

If you genuinely feel uncomfortable by the other person's behaviour or see it becoming a serious problem in the future you should take action, based on the situation, people involved etc. In this case again, trust your emotions.

>I am not a psychologist or anything so take my statements with a critical grain of salt

Dude I'm 27 as well and am really doubting my realtionship at the moment.

You are getting the pussy, the next step in your game plan is to learn how to keep the pussy around and actually having emotional interactions with it.

I guess I would embrace the learning experience. Also the user who said to buy a motorcycle might help. I started hiking myself for example.

The advantage for guys is that you can father children until you're old, for women this is different.

Me and my ex broke 7 months ago, we had been together for two years, she was my first true love. Now we don't even text, nor for Christmas or shit. I miss her so much but she dosen't miss me anymore. What should i do?

become an alcoholic

Also do you listen to the Joe Rogan experience?

It's just some guys talking bullshit, but it can be really serious and these guys come across as really friendly. It's on youtube.

What do you think you should do?

Felt the same once user, was depressed for a year and tried to kill myself, now dealing with the shitty aftermath don't do something retarded like I did its total fucking aids afterwards

you should stop thinking about her.

you wont fall in love anymore. relationships will never be the same.

now you are enlightened. you understand people are shit

get real problems.
death threats
mom committed suicide
drug addiction
bulimia addiction

i dont know when you got real shit going on and you stop giving a fuck, girls friends pretty much everything just comes to you

heroin

I would like to talk to her, but i tried one time and she doesn't even answer me. I miss the feelings, i miss being loved and love someone or even something.
I though that i would have find someone else, a new girl, but I realize that i'm not interested in girls (like i don't feel that sensation that push you into talking to someone) and if i try to act i just act nervously and retarded cause i don't know anymore how to approach

you win the shittiest life competition so at least that is something you can be proud of user.

>it is easy for me to talk because I don't have these problems
I hope you can go for the path of hard work and little reward but a clean life, user. It is your one shot at life so please do something nice for yourself with it.

You can always escape to latin america or something

How can i forgot her? Every time i think i'm happy i realize that i need her to be truly happy. And if every relationship i may have won't be strong as the one with her, how can I consider myself happy?

Do you think you're missing her or missing a girlfriend in general?

Don't you think you need to practice talking to girls and that practice takes effort?
Do you think that the approach is difficult or is it staying in touch with the potential gfs?

Are you giving the new girls truly a chance in your mind?

Do you even lift? It might take your mind of things until you are ready for dating again whlie also improving your physique.

Senpai, how are you doing now?

>>Sup Forums

I totally forgot to add that you should start a meme collection.

>the meaninglessness of saving poorly drawn frog pictures from an anonymous mongolian knitting board is part of the fun, making it meaningful again ironically

You were not answering the question by the way, you were telling how you feel not what you should do

I think i miss a gf in general, the feeling of care about something..

i have difficulty about get in contact, while staying in touch is easy, i can act like a friend easily but doing so i'm not going so far.

No, i don't.

And yes i lif, i started this summer after we broke up and i put on 15 kg, mainly muscle, but now i don't feel anymore the anger that fuelled me, now i'm just depress and it dose not help

With a rope and something strong enough to take the weight.

I think I should find someone else, but i'm afraid that i'm too linked to my memories and i'm scared about my incoming failures

weed

Step 1: find something you love that can't be manipulated without someone taking extremely deep interest in you. I chose old novels because people are fucking faggots and will write some shit specifically just to fuck with you.
Step 2: disconnect from all electronic devices. unplug your internet, not the fucking wifi router, the goddamn modem. Turn off your phone and take the battery out. Turn off all tablets and place in a box, then place that box inside of another box and inside of another box in order to sound proof the inside of the first one because tablets have microphones just like everything else and the object here is to tell the world to go fuck itself by removing it's ability to eavesdrop on you. Gather your amazon fire stick, roku streaming shit, chromecast, laptop, desktop, unplug your TV and anything that runs on electricity that isn't just a fucking lamp and lock that shit away in a closet or a safe, or a series of boxes and go read. Don't read outside, you don't want people to know what you're reading, because then before you know it, there'll be a movie about it that you'll have complaints about because they deliberately took a shit on the film just to fuck with you.
Don't buy books from anywhere that's a large book store, find small ones and never plan a trip to go, only go when you're already out and feel like going. If you own a car, remove the GPS if it's one you bought and mounted on the dash, if it's built in, I'd suggest removing it entirely and dealing with no radio, that's only going to be used to try to affect and manipulate your emotions. If your car has a built in bluetooth microphone, trade your shit in for something older and boycott newer models until the car companies get the hint that not everyone wants all this shit in their vehicles.
>Continued in a few seconds.

Pretty impressive, but sad about the depress part.
Maybe it's also because it's winter man, sometimes emotions work that way.

How do you deal with failures in other aspects of life?

You should cherish your memories though, maybe she is a bit harsh by not wanting to stay friends but on the other hand what are you going to do if you're no longer a couple, talk?

I think you can handle it tbqh famalam and you know it deep inside as well.

great advice user

Realize that your existence is literally the only one you will ever experience. The minute you realize that you'll never feel what another person does, you'll stop giving a fuck

>Insert dank Max Stirner memes

It depends, usually i work in order to not fail, when it happens i may just don't care or get angry about it and work harder, it depends on my mood at the moment.

And yes during winter i'm usually depressed, probably is that

Step 3: Don't listen to music at all, all devices are fucking watching you and they're even manipulating the shit you get to listen to. Wanna hear some oldies? Curated. Wanna hear some Hip Hop? Curated. Wanna hear some acoustic guitar? FUCKING CURATED.
The reason they do this is so they can manipulate you emotionally by either pissing you off, making you sad, making you care about something you otherwise wouldn't, or making you happy. I know happiness isn't supposed to be a bad thing, but it's like...if someone can stand you up, they can damn sure knock you down. DON'T GIVE OTHER PEOPLE POWER OVER YOU AT ALL.
Step 4: Don't watch ANY form of media. Movies are meant to fuck with your head and they're littered with subliminal messaging as well as metaphorical references to events and occurences that have taken place in your life while maintaining a vague generality about them so as not to appear to be speaking to any one individual. Television shows do the same and in fact can be worse because it is dealing with the same character, setting, and story every week, which means they can base multiple seasons off of just things they observe through your various cameras and microphones in your house.
>anyone who tells you they wouldn't do that is either lying because they're trying to keep you shrouded in fantasy and is actually part of it themselves, or is just oblivious themselves and has no idea how anything works.

Step 5: This is all going to sound paranoid, but you don't get to pick and choose what will and will not be acceptable to be used against you. Work out more, but don't let people watch what you're doing. People are faggots who try to out do you at every single turn. They're shifty and coniving and their only interest is their own conquest over others because in this world you are either the hunter or the hunted and that may seem harsh but in one form or another it always holds true. You want to make sure you're as healthy as you can possibly be and that you associate with as little amount of people as humanly possible. People are mostly trouble; they bring addiction and literal poison disguised as a good time, they consume every inch you give them closer toward annihilating you and still make sure you're not willing to give more, they will split hairs and come up with every excuse in the book for disloyalty and malicious intent and yet still try to "apologize" and make a mense as if a reconciliation is to be made just because they've made the effort. If the initial act was wrong, they knew what they were doing and ignored the fact, DO NOT GIVE SECOND CHANCES.

Step 7: Don't look up.
Bilboards will have messages that will either hit home immediately or sometimes will take time for you to understand what was trying to be said, the end result is usually either an insult or a message meant to warp your perception of something. They're rarely ever just advertisements, even if it's just two words.
Advertisements are everywhere, and they're one of the main sources of all this shit because they're not limited by whether or not you sit and read or watch them. You don't have a choice with them. If you walk down the street and hear someone's radio, it's not your choice whether or not you hear what the commercials are selling, it's being broadcast directly into your ears. Visual ones are in magazines, the sides of bus stops, on various posters, bilboards, and even sometimes people's clothing. There's really no escaping these, so the best you can really hope for is to hone the skill of seletive observation. Ignoring someone, something you see, or something you hear is key in the path toward inner peace.

you tried horse?
if you go shoot some horse you won't care about anything else cept shooting more horse

So catholicism?

Realize everything is temporary.
And that the act of living in one sense is to create your own experience.
>It's all just a ride.
youtube.com/watch?v=-wJ-js_NLV8

I fucking love this
beautifully summarized

self confidence. if you seek validation from outside sources it's because of something that you lack.

Opiates

Who are they? I've been told I've been watched and been able to parse the messages on new tv media and have it go bizarrely personal and ultimately haywire

Usually mass media manipulation is just that, mass, you're saying it's done on an individual basis for individual people, why? Why is so much effort being put into me?

Distance yourself and overtime it just naturally happens.

get old

Also anyone here who lacks motivation, I recommend you check out >> to see if there is anything that motivates you there.