Now that it is officially the year of Trump, what would you like to see him do first?

Now that it is officially the year of Trump, what would you like to see him do first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
nationalturk.com/en/nazi-suspects-arrested-after-doner-kebab-murders-in-germany-14889/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/a-nobel-laureate-explains-how-trump-could-nuke-the-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill hillary

Would you like to see him post a liveleak video of him fucking Hillary up the ass before killing her?

Best option

grab op by the pussy

die

CHINA

>what would you like to see him do first?
Tweety declares war on everybody that is not sharing his option via Twitter.

kill himself

Awwww you pampered little bitch! Everything will be ok for you pumpkin

He should put one billion $ into my bank account.

DJT here. Will you settle for 100 mil?

retard confirmed

All I want is for him to make to 2020.

We can't endure a Pence presidency.

If that makes it easier or more likely, I def. will!

Fumigate the White House

but the last generation made so everyone gets a trophy

Still salty?

Don't mind them. They haven't got their morning dose of play doe, coloring books and bubble blowing yet.

Still gloating?

Worried about all the renigging he's done so far to you?

Do you know what islamophobia is you should look it up

I'll be salty until that narcissistic orange douche bag is out of the white house

This is (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

Better get ready for those eight years of salt there buddy :^)

I want to see him suck my cock as well as he sucks Putin's

with all the liberal butthurt not subsiding it's gonna be a wonderful 2017

in your wildest dreams. if he survives his first term there is no way he will win a second. Remember Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than him and she was not well liked. Many dems stayed in because they figured Hillary had it locked up and they didn't need to vote. Plus dirty donnie will fuck shit up so bad on the stupidest of the fake news watching in-breds would vote for him again.

Do you really want this faggot as President?

except the repubs need to suck liberal cock to pass any legislation, they do not have a super majority needed to over ride vetos. on your knees boys

>This is trash

honestly no. he's probably even worse than trump. Pence is evil, trump is just stupid.

Something really stupid
>voters won't care
>America goes down in flames

>the stupidest of the fake news watching in-breds would vote for him again.

We all know who you'd vote for then.

Kill CHINA

china war now. nuke them. do it do it DO IT.

the next democrat to run for president. Tim Kaine maybe?

>derp

biggest joke of it all is that half these fuckers arent even from Syria.

I welcome that

dems wont hold office for another 8 years bare minimum. After that they might have a shot but considering Trumps presidency is actually going super smooth, which if they keep it up is just gonna lock in more republican voters and sway the middle ground to the right, thus most likely sealing a 12 year presidency under republicans.

get to work on healing the massive wounds America has and it's divides like he promised.

Trump being a wet hole for Putin's cock will get him impeached, remember the house and senate don't like him either

You do know that the republicans have complete control over all of those things, right?

Choke on a pretzel

I'd be happy to see enough solid evidence to put her in a jail cell tbh

And they would prefer Pence.

Can only be done with a common hatred --- of chinks

Build that wall for the lulz !
Put Hillary to jail for the lulz.
Put every SJWs to jail with her

republicans are not on board with Trump and are not giving him a get out of jail free card

legalize pedophilia

>Now that it is officially the year of Trump, what would you like to see him do first?
commit suicide

he's a Russian puppet

Start it off with a bang, and nuke Palestine
Then watch Iran respond by bombing Israel with nukes lent by Russia & China
Then watch USA respond by nuking Iran
Then watch Russia and China nuke wash DC, giving Japan the symbolic first two button pushes.

Vioa, everybodys happy, trump brings peace to the world.

So true

if you think paul ryan and Ted cruz are waiting in line at the gloryhole to suck Trump cock, you simply have not been paying attention

wouldn't do much good, he's gonna have a bunch of jews in there

If only it came sooner

If America was harvesting all this salt since trump got elected officially it could conquer the worlds salt market.

Guys, we may have discovered an infinite source of salt. This is probably how people will feel when we catch and harvest our first comet or asteroid.

At this point I'm just wondering how big of a fuckup we'll need for this Trump cult crap to end

better jews than filthy moslems

a massive heart attack on live tv would be amusing... he should do that first

Pretty much he hasn't even taken office and he already fuck up foreign relation and domestic relations...like what the literal fuck

Ill bet these shills wish they shilled more before the election.

Yup, because hilliary being the corrupted puppet she is would be soooo much better hahaha

nationalturk.com/en/nazi-suspects-arrested-after-doner-kebab-murders-in-germany-14889/

yeah this...

die, when McCain & the rest of the GOP senate, congress & party he's alienated decide to make the call to the Intelligence Agencies he's also alienated, and gives them the go-ahead on removing him.

Pence and Trump, in one whack. Probably have a mechanic rig some kind of freak Airforce One jet engine explosion or something. Blame it on sjw leftie radicals or whatever if caught.

I'd put the odds of him surviving an entire 4 year term at about 1 in 4... million.

>boobs
you dont know what that means faggot
Pedophilia is fucking discusting, your thinking of Ephebophilia which is natural.

What?

NUKE THE ECONOMY!

vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/a-nobel-laureate-explains-how-trump-could-nuke-the-economy

Yep, everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

Your actually full of shit, most of Congress is repub at the moment.

somebody's been drinking the kosher kool-aid

the fuck up has already been made, look how long it took to get rid of Nixon , the impeachment train is loading right now and will pull out of the station jan 20th, it should be a short run, we simply can not have a POTUS that invites foreign powers to take over our electrical grid and elections for his own ego and profit .

I couldnt give a fuck if Trump sucked Putin off for a bit of fun, if it secures peace and partnership between Russia and the US then so be it. And the GOP control both the house and senate, so no he isnt going to get impeached.

> being this delusional
Incumbents are hard to beat, granted, but if the Dems shape up and put forward a Sanders type or some charismatic leader, I'd put a significant amount of money on them. That's all independent of however "smooth" this presidency is going, which isn't smooth at all. It's closer to a mockery of freedom and the rights of Americans than it is a leader taking control.

he wound be impeached cause a true patriot and 2nd amendment advocate will solve this trump problem once and for all time

That was pretty embarrassing, after all Ted Cruz's self-righteous bloviating against trump, seeing him working a call center telling people to support him.

Cruz is a piece of shit, ethically worse than most politicians.

>Typical Hillary supporter.

>McCain
My money says he let the other POWs go first because he thought they were being killed when they left the camp.

fuck yea im gonna trust vanity fair to report my news. GTFO

>my crystal ball says no cause of this one thing I'm thinking of

His own party began exploring the groundwork for his impeachment a week before the popular vote already. I don't give a fuck either way, but you guys have a situation so fucked up, you're actually on par with Italy for leadership dysfunction.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

just wait for Ted to come out with "see I tried" speech when he gets the houses to throw trump under the bus, Ted is using Trump for his own advancement, and trump is no match for ted in the sneaky underhanded back stabbing department

I'd drink from the mighty cock of the jew while stabbing the itmoslem in the cunt with a butter knife.

He didn't let them go, the Americans negotiated him out because he was an officer, but he refused because his men weren't free.

Not so fast. I'm a Trump supporter, and I would go to any country to fuck a 9 year old girl.

Shit feels good man. But none of that "rub my dick on her labia" shit. If I'm going to another country, then I'm going all in, balls deep.

Politics and pussy knows no age.

>McCain
Yeah, he's a great big pussy.

what.. what "2nd amendment" advocate is gonna kill Trump, he is 100% for the second amendment and protecting your right to bare arms.