Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

I'm HomoMad at 2Mb limit.

Claimed.

Still here

Morning all

Morning, sleep well?

Morning! How's it going?

>HomuMad
>Not superior Helmad

help i want to cuddle the Reiposter

I slept pretty good for a couple hours. Usually I get more sleep but I'm on my way back to Texas today.

Doing good, I've got high hopes for 2017!

>replying to the Mavisposter
Into the rape dungeon you go.
>newfag messing up the meme
Neck yourself

Ah, were you in Texas visiting family?

I'm claiming both of them

Rude. I'm pretty cool everyone wants to be friends with Mavis.

Going back home actually

Ah

There is only one right answer

Ayyy Mavis, what's good mang?

Desperation is the price of admission.
I'm really not that good.

That's haram onii-fam. You'll have to stick with the forced Kuudere or the cunt.

whats so bad about harems?

Why's that?

Did I fuck up?

not really desperate but still

Yep, now your anus is mine, friendo.
Say goodbye to your anal virginity

What do you see in me then?

So what are you plotting for 2017? We know you are up to some shady shit.

I feel like that boat has sailed a little...

you are kind, and lonley, must embrace

Hmm?

You must want to embrace many anons then

Meh/10 on those titts. Better eat your wheaties.

Yours are not much better

Here is some hairy vagina

You especially.

Here is a semi-lewd Koume

Night

Night Tomoko

Terrible decision

Well yeah you are right, if Rei doesn't feel comfortable i sjpi;d stp[

Whatever you say Russian spy

It's not.

I'm comfortable.

What's this about Russian spies?

In inclined to disagree

Good Morning everyone!

Why?

Because I don't like me

What if I like you?

Have alot of her anyway, so claiming.

I'd say you're misinformed

Yeah. no one actually likes you.

A kindred spirit you are

The opposite is true, I think you're misinformed.
But I guess I can't stop you.

gonna post random funny such of her until I fall out

why would you not like yourself?

Glad to read that i don't want to be a pushover

Wouldn't I know me better than anyone though

Better question would be, why would I like myself

hereis a photo for you

I have awoken

Morning

You're not, I'm just awkward.

You'd think that. But that doesn't seem to be the case

>>>/sleep/

my chest feels empty

カラミチーマス

morning

don't you have a tree to crash into?

So does mine.

U r 1 cheeki little shit.
I got told I'm working overtime today.

cute tbh i want to tuck you in a bed and stay warm the both of us holding hands

it's how i do bb

how late you gotta work?

The Arby's brand purpose is to "inspire smiles through delicious experiences." Arby's delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft™ with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby's Fast Crafted™ restaurant services feature a
unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby's Brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.

Till 11. Which means I'm staying up all day. Thanks Vince, fucking cunt.

Just don't, like, crash the miata.

rekt, does he have no one else he could assigned

i have taught you well

That sounds fine to me.

Bring back the Big Montana, dammit!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Apparently not. I seriously should've expected the cunt to call out on New Years. How the fuck he's able to call out SO FUCKING MUCH AND THEY DON'T FIRE HIM is fucking beyond me.

To all our readers in the U.S.: Time is running out in 2017 to help Wikipedia. Do you want Wikipedia to be there when you need it? Today, tomorrow, and for years to come? If you do, our community needs your support. When I made Wikipedia a non-profit, people warned me I’d regret it. Over a decade later, it’s the only top ten site run by a non-profit and a community of passionate volunteers. Has it crossed my mind how much money we could have made if it had ads? Sure. But I believe people wouldn’t want to build it and we wouldn't be able to trust it. To protect our independence, we'll never run ads. We're sustained by donations averaging about $15. Now is the time we ask. If everyone reading this right now gave $3, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. That's right, the price of a cup of coffee is all we need. Please help us keep Wikipedia online and growing. Thank you — Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia Founder

At least you don't have heart disease.

I need more advice on how to bully.

I thought you were actually talking about driving a miata at some point?

Is it TheMexican27?

Yeah, TheMexican27!

Who is TheMexican27?

Some say TheMexican27 is the first Farmville player ever, born from Latin America.

I heard TheMexican27 can cut grass better by hand than a lawnmower.

I heard TheMexican27 can cut an entire field of grass with a single blow.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape; WHAM!!! Just like that!

YOUR FRONT YARD HAS BEEN TRIMMED What!? No no no no no no no no!

BUSHES UNDER ATTACK That's impossible!

YOUR LAWNMOWER HAS BEEN CAPTURED TheMexican27 has captured my lawnmower!

Mine too!

Aw, you guys, I'm sure it's not that bad!

You have no idea what just happened.

I might have some idea...

"Welcome back, TheMexican27"

FarmVille: Play for free on the app store.

some companies give way too much leeway to employees like that, people who do that just know how to play the system, pisses me off

tell him his company doesn't know how to fully commit and then they gave up on their hopes and dreams

I think I've done that.

ask if his dorritos have the edges worn off them

What the mint-chocolate chip did you just chocolate say about me, you little strawberry? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the vanilla out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my rocky road words. You think you can get away with saying that caramel to me over the Internet? Think again, fudge. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re banana dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable black cherry off the face of the continent, you little birthday cake. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cookie dough tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cheesecake. I will crackle caramel all over you and you will drown in it. Make like a banana and split, kiddo.

corners**

>Sameji

More than likely it's on the job politics, being a favorite of his boss, or the superiors can also be the type that look the other way because they don't like dealing with that shit like they should.

I wish I did, then I'd have a real reason to feel like shit. Rather than feel like shit for no reason.
>When god won't strike you down

claimed

Oh, right. That's later today!

It's just aggravating to all hell. Like, what if I fucking had plans for today? Normally I don't, BUT I ACTUALLY FUCKING DID THIS TIME!

The manager dislikes him, and the superiors are just lazy dick heads. Like, I wouldn't be so mad if it was once in a while, but it's a 100% that he "calls out" 1 to 2 times a month. And it's ALWAYS for some concert, holiday, got too drunk the night before, or some other retarded reason. The one time he DID call out cause he was sick, I literally didn't even believe it until he showed up sneezing and shit the next day.

Don't crash your miata or that one!

what plans you had later? driving a mazda with the correct engine?

when i was 17 i almost died from septic shock. i used to play with wads of toilet paper in my ass after shitting and it felt good, but pieces built up inside over time. when they were flushing me out at the hospital i saw chunks floating in the clear tubes and got a really hard boner plus the water pressure almost made me cum. that's when i knew i loved hyperscat.