Is she hot? I go in phases where the answer simultaneously = yes and no

Is she hot? I go in phases where the answer simultaneously = yes and no

Is it just because her character on the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVMUxqJ3Ab0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's average but clearly funny and comfortable with herself which adds a lot of points but confuses your boner.

I'd definitely bang her in real life. Her character in Always Sunny thought is a depraved loser and I wouldn't come near her.

I have no idea who she is, but based on that picture the answer is yes if you are into more mature woman and not teenagers.

That's sweet dee

Oh yeah everyone on that show is hilarious but I wouldn't want ANY of them as actual friends. Well, maybe Charlie. And possibly Dennis, because of the implications

I'd fuck that bird for sure.

Yeah, I developed a weird crush on her which I didn't think was possibly when I started watching the show. not the character, she's terrible. But the actress seems like a cool person.

why are you posting pictures of big fat flightless birds?

7/10 would clip those wings though.

[singing] Tiny boy / little boy / baby boy / I need you... Tiny boy / baby boy / want to make love to you, boy...

okay, this just turned into a cringe thread.

Na, that's just you.

not me though

now its cringe

Dee Reynolds: You're not a winner, Dennis. You're not a winner because you used to be popular in high school but I think you peaked.
Dennis Reynolds: [stops in his tracks, then walks back towards Dee] Peaked? Peaked, Dee?
[chuckles]
Dennis Reynolds: Let me tell you something, I haven't even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you'll know. Because I'm gonna peak so hard that everybody in Philadelphia's gonna feel it.

Its a always sunny thread, the show is about cringe

Also yes she is hot. I would let her have my children.

wasn't talking about anything to do with the show, I'm talking about doing
>[singing]
and reciting lyrics like a kike

What implications?

Oh shit, did I just ruin your day by copy and pasting a quote from the show? Sorry man. But seriously if that's enough to rattle you then maybe you should go see someone about whatever condition you probably have.

The question is if she is hot, not "would you do her?"

Respect the game.

you're just mad cause you don't know how she really got the job...

She is the perfect example of "iight"

I like the show it's always sunny a lot. But never quite understood how she looks like a bird. Is it because her arms are long?

Fuck off Kevin you walking fat dumb stereotype!!

idk the resemblance is pretty uncanny tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVMUxqJ3Ab0

Is she a hot bird is the question though?

That tranny has MAN HANDS