Am I the only one around here that doesn't get bothered when fictional characters are revealed to be homosexual...

Am I the only one around here that doesn't get bothered when fictional characters are revealed to be homosexual (probably because there's no supposed "loss" for me because I'm personally not invested in male to male relationships), but bothered as FUCK when female characters start getting written and revealed suddenly as lesbians and shit?

Like when the main chick in the 100 started getting it on with another chick, I got disgusted to the point that I dropped the series then and there? Or when I saw the new tracer comic and I suddenly have the urge to stop playing the game and uninstall?

Fuck me honestly, if mccree was to be revealed as a genderqueer trans-black helisexual that bangs men, wouldn't sweat at all. 0000% FUCKS. No care, doesn't concern me. But if a qt 3.14 character in a fictional show or game suddenly starts wanting to smash clams the next season, I get disgusted.

DAE?

U mad bro?

Same for me, I hate fictionnal lesbians, they are so cheap and ungenuine, it bother me.

I have no problems with real life lesbian though.

Yeah fuck yeah dude. No care if a couple in real life does it. Absolutely no care at all. Its real. But when it's being shoved down your throat for the sake of p r o g r e s s, it's just pandering and tokenism 1000%.

Same here. But I'm not disgusted to the point where I'd, say, uninstall Overwatch.

... If I had it.

>doesn't get turned off by gay shit
>gets turned off by lesbians
What? How?

Mistype, meant gay MEN shit. But gay lesbian shit? Fuck that noise.

You probably just prefer at least one male in activity.

I don't follow. Are you insinuating that I prefer male to male companionship? Try to reread again. I've read walking dead, didn't get bothered when jesus was revealed to be gay. I just said "meh" and turned the page. Ends then and there. But if a female character that I am invested in due to her personality, charisma, and relevance to the story, suddenly started kissing chicks on the 3rd season, that's where I draw the line. I'm not trying to be rude but I do hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

I'm asking how does lesbo shit make you stop reading while gay shit doesn't.
>jesus is gay
>meh
>kissing chicks
>nope
I'm probably just stupid and confused, but I can't see what you're talking about in any other way.

Only if there has never been any inclination that they were gay.

>I'm asking how does lesbo shit make you stop reading while gay shit doesn't.

Probably because deep down inside I fantasize about being an overwatch character and having a romantic relationship with a female character like tracer? And her suddenly wanting to bang women made me feel emasculated? Yeah that's right. It's futile and autistic tbh, but how would you feel if you asked out this hot chick in your firm and she rejects you cuz she was into women? Its emasculating to think that she'd rather smash clams than take the bbc

So what you're saying is you oppose sudden and unwarranted tokenism and political positions being shoved to your face when all you wanna do is stare at this qt 3.14 teleporing brit while shooting bad guys? Me too fam

>how would you feel if you asked out this hot chick in your firm and she rejects you cuz she was into women
Which is why I said you probably just prefer one male and one chick having sex instead of two chicks.
Anyways, I'd say I understand, but inside I'd feel a bit outraged.

>Like when the main chick in the 100 started getting it on with another chick

She's bi sexual, it just means she was lesbian in the moment. If you were a real man that would've turned you on instead of being weird and beta about it.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

it's because gay guys are genuinely homosexual

lesbians are just hamming it up for the camera and to tease the men

Definitely. If they released some sort of lesbian background or origin story WHEN the game was new, I'd never create any sort of investement or interest in her character from the get go. But when it's just sudden and just plain pandering to the 0.1%, it's fucking annoying.

Hell if I know if she's bi, I stopped watching and turned off VLC the moment she touched lips with another chick. Call me what you want fam, I get along just fine with women irl. Fictional ones that I'm invested in are the ones I start getting beta about

Good taste, OP.
Sex is always best between one guy and one chick.

What do you mean you didn't know, if you watched up to that lesbian point then you saw clarke and her relationship with finn which was completely heterosexual. btw she had two lesbian sexual experiences in that show, but I think they will probably shift her character back to a hetero relationship later.

Are we considered irrelevant and outdated, republican, or conservative? Since when did following and preferring scientific biology over feefees consider me a bigot? smh

>if you watched up to that lesbian point then you saw clarke and her relationship with finn which was completely heterosexual

Yes. It's established from the get go that the character that i am invested in is heterosexual and I have no qualms with that. In fact, I find it hot cuz I fantasize about projecting myself in finn's position when she's with clarke. But the whole lesbian thing blindsided me with pure disgust.

>she had two lesbian sexual experiences in that show

Good thing I stopped at one then and there huh? Haha.

> characters are revealed to be homosexual
an imaginary character can't be "revealed" to be anything, they are MADE gay by the writer

if a writer is trying to push their social views I drop shit straight away

>if a writer is trying to push their social views I drop shit straight away

same. Stopped giving a shit about andromeda cuz the main developer head is an outspoken anti-white racist bigot. I'm not even white but when you're trying to push your ideology on me, i wont buy your product

>they are MADE gay by the writer

tbh just keep all the gay political shit out of the game all together and let's focus on making the shooting and the matchmaking more balanced and better? How about that? No? More gay characters? More gay characters.

fuck me