Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM
wbt.link/HdRqG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you considered making it official and just becoming a catamite?

you dont need a
>woman
>big house
>big car
>material

you have everything you need right in front of your nose

until you realize this you deserve none of the above

women like dickheads because they want to fix them, and they like danger.

OP is a beta faggot. U mad that i'm fucking your girl?

no such things as nice guys and jerks

all guys suck

#teamlez

Ok lads, you want the truth? check out this video

youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

Listen here you little shit, if i met a woman as snivelingly pathetic as you, i'd fucking hate her guts aswell.

It has nothing to do with you being a pathetic man. It has everything to do with you being a pathetic human being.

Jesus christ i hate people like you.

.....the way you talk is sexy.

and its not because you're a jerk. its because you're objectively better than OP.

...said the toughest 12 yo on the block

I'm witnessing nice guy syndrome in its purest form, OP truly is a faggot.

sauce

Where can i find this video in full?

yah yah you're a little bitch, we know. how many times have you posted this now?

wtf

OP is a weak faggot, how is he going to launch rocks at anyone? I bet his arms look like spaghetti sticking out of his sleeves.

>13 and a half actually
fite me irl bru

women don't find you physically attractive and your personality is shit. You have nothing of material value to offer as well.

Yea.... because lets make a baby with those qualities, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

kek

Goddamn women stealing our women!

Confidence is what women are attracted to. It just so happens that assholes project confidence like a fucking 100 megawatt laser.

You don't have to be an asshole to be confident. Be decisive, be sure about yourself and your path through life and don't fake it because they can see right through bullshit.

Yes, and many of them want to be fucked like a piece of junk too.
They like to get her ass smacked, and fucking her like she's a sextoy for your pleasure. Using her like a cum dump, stuff like this

women are, with few exceptions, very chaotic and rarely know what they want. this is why they want confident men ("assholes"), so they don't have to decide or do anything. they can be led like they see in their fantasy movies.

it's pretty easy once you realize women are the clueless sex - not men.

because assholes don't give a shit about lying to women and leading them on, and women will fuck anyone who tells them what they want to hear.

this

Shoot up your school.

You are right.

But confidence is a result of being alpha inside. "Acting" confident will only help you as far as your acting skills will get you.

The best way is for you to build up your character. Go to the gym, get an education, assert yourself in varying situations, have superior genes. Unfortunately you cannot change the latter, so some guys will inherently never become alpha males.

Op, what you really mean is; Why did the asshole get the woman that I want ?

If you're referring to the webm,that dude had to pay that slut to sleep with him, there's numerous texts from people to her where she agrees to fuck for money, even one where she ruins her life and gets blacked.

Wow, that is really very insensitive to one of the fairer sexes. You should research women in politics before opening your mouth, you jerk.

This. Just this.

Women like confidence and decisiveness. Even the biggest feminazis.

Some women, especially very good looking ones, are attracted to rude people that ignore her. Why? Because due to her looks, she was always treated very nice and every male around her was sucking up to her. If someone doesn't, he is automatically interesting and different, and she needs to work for him, which is attractive - people like challenge.

Most women are very submissive in bed. If you struggle around, ask for things and are awkward, she will not enjoy it. If you shove her around and use her, she will love it. This doesn't need to reflect her personality.

don't you wanna be alone in 2017? plenty of sexy girls of your city: wbt.link/HdRqG

Women like power
So do men
Women and men like other things just as well but to the lower intelligence army candy type women that most of you lust after power is the best card.
Attractiveness and charisma are important factors if you have enough (read: fucking artists) you can be whatever you like but ideal scenario you want to be wealthy, strong and influencial to varying degrees if you want success with pretty blonde girls

>you jerk
Are you a girl?

I faked my way through college knowing that no one would know how beta I was in high school. Worked out pretty well with relationships. Being a bit on the handsome side also didn't hurt my chances.

I have a bycicle, live with my parents, have no job at the moment, yet, i still had a girlfriend for the past 8 months, and we're still together.

She loves me madly, respects me, does everything i want, and i have the reciprocal feelings for her.

I'm a genuinly nice guy, sometimes too nice. But i don't try to conform to other people, i'd rather be ugly and stand out, or just blend in.

GF says what let her like me was how i was really not like the others, and how i was nice without bending to people's will
My advice would be to :

- Don't stress over girls like a furcoat in summer

- Fix yourself, then be yourself

- Eye contact

- Skin contact

- Be nice but not too nice, don't be afraid to tell people to fuck off from time to time, politely

- if you fap, stop for a couple of weeks, really. even the placebo effect could be helpful
When you get da gf

- Love her

- Treat her right

- Answer her calls and txt messages (drives these psychos fucking nuts if you don't)

- Start seeing her as a best friend
Good luck bro

Good genetics can give you a leg up but they're not everything. There are plenty of ugly fucks with hot women. This whole alpha thing is flawed and sends guys down the wrong path.