>2017
>still pooping like a 14th century French peasant
why haven't you accepted the one true way to poop yet user? Abandon your archaic ways before it's too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B00ESKVN7W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My preferred position:

I poop on all fours in the bathtub

>2017
>still pooping
fuckin pleb

>not being tall and having to squat to sit on the toilet

I had hemorrhoids a few months ago and that's when I started squat shitting on all toilets that support it.
It really helped.

why the fuck do people still shit like this? unless you're stretching your asshole you're gonna get shit on the insides of your bum cheeks

my point exactly user. Pajeet was right all along
we must join them in their superior stool passing techniques lest the white race dies of self-induced colon cancer

Squatting on the toilet itself is just sillyness. Get a proper low sitting toilet that naturally has you close to the squatting position and you're good. Or you can go full ham and get a japanese style toilet.

High rise toilets piss me off. I understand why the handicap ones are so, but ffs why would you make them like that when you don't have to?

I'm tall enough where if I get on my tippy toes, it's like I'm squatting in a way. It's not as effective, but it helps a lot.

>you're gonna get shit on the insides of your bum cheeks
stop being so fat also merica get bidets

14th century French peasant were doing this you shitbag

same here. might get a small stepping stool

squat toilet master race
and i'm not even from Japan

>14th century French peasant were doing this you shitbag
Didn't I say exactly that?

Fuck off you designated prick.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS?

I shit like this for 10 years now and I never had a problem. I don't have to feel like I'm benchpressing 500kg to get crap out. Funny thing is that I did it naturally, no one taught me.

I poop with a lil stool, gives the same effect as the natural squat.

I bought a Squatty potty over a Year ago. Had to because the house I bought had a giant toilet.

Feels amazing!

What if you just lean forward while sitting? Wouldn't that pretty much create the same effect?

Did not know Ginsu made toilets.

The fact that there is no blood in the toilet shows its just your typical fb "Awareness News"
Use your brain faggot

that's what you get for using it in a way it was never meant to be used.

pajeet

this. Just find something to rest your legs on.
avoiding this...

they cleaned it

GG

How do you tell if an ethnically Indian person lives in India or somewhere else? Those from India will always have a thick coat of shit on the heal of their shoes.

no. Your knees have to touch your chest and your body must sit upright
you are willingly putting yourself at risk of developing colon cancer

no, i just have brain

Or maybe we could keep our toilets and just have them have foot pedals like pic related, and two handle-bars for support.

thoughts?

no more excuses. save the white race by buying/building a squatty potty foot supporty!
niggers, jews, spics and gooks can continue to shit straight. And if anything this information is yet another incentive to help India modernise ASAP.

>archaic ways
no sir. it's yet another cancer created by civilization

My dumps pile up in the bottom of the bowl
so high, it breaks the water line like an island
in the ocean: I refer to that as "Taking a Hawaii"

>squat toilets
>in burgerland
just imagine this comedy gold

You don't have to shit on the streets to shit squatting.

I like to go to the Indian food buffet,
then come back the next day to take
a spicy dump in their toilet.

if the shits too big, its hurts my anus

this looks unnecessarily complicated and a bit dangerous

>its hurts my anus
Me too. But then again, I like having a big dick
crammed up my rectum...

don't try this you will die. the toilet seat will break away eventually and you will hit the base of your skull on the rim of the toilet. you will either become an potat or just straight up fucking die

if you want to slav squat you should get an east asian style squat toilet or a bucket, but for the love of god don't be doing this on a western toilet. you risk grievous injury or even death.

Fucking kek

Well. You're the boss.

amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B00ESKVN7W

tfw taking a shit takes too much time and effort

>if he squatted on the toilet, the scar wouldnt be on that spot but on the leg.
>where is the blood

also the best position to take a dick up your ass.

this guy gets it