Sup Sup Forums, just took my first tab of LSD, any suggestions on what is fun to do on acid? Also general drugs thread...

Sup Sup Forums, just took my first tab of LSD, any suggestions on what is fun to do on acid? Also general drugs thread. Pic is just for shits n giggles

Other urls found in this thread:

dmt-nexus.me
getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/royal-holloway-fire-man-arrested-12261554
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5MRbgNKSk
youtube.com/watch?v=IDiZG-eAk30
youtube.com/watch?v=ENpb9jNpq48
youtube.com/watch?v=xmYGnPrtXNQ
youtu.be/59QBOO6m210
dmt-nexus.me/art/art_cyb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi, frequent L user here. Do you prefer to trip alone or with friends?
I prefer alone

Same user here. Try watching The Spirit Molecule. It's about dmt. Watch planet earth. Listen to Thriftworks or the grateful dead if you're into it

hey different L user here.

smoking weed will kick things up to 11. weed and lsd together is bigger than both components.

are you a boy? are you SURE? maybe you're just a girl who's been confused the whole time. you'd never know for sure. you should probably explore that train of thought

also hit up youtube and watch
asap mob - yamborghini high
asap rocky - L$D
adult swim - Off the Air

and listen to uhh music maaaaaaan.

theres this one movie me and my friends saw called "the Holy Mountain"

holy shit that will rape your brain.

I'm with a friend now because it's my first time, so far seems like a good choice

Fuck taking it with someone else unless your really close with them. Just listen to music op. I like playing guitar when I'm tripping.

I'm a boy, but after this trip who knows I might not think so anymore

Looking at paintings awesome the whole thing comes alive like your actually there

>asap mob - yamborghini high
why the fuck did you recommend these black monkies when im trying to chill here and have a good time

Listening to music with someone I'm really close to, also planning on going hiking in the woods

because the special effects they use in that video feels like a brain orgasm

The Flaming Lips did an 8 hour track that guides you through an Acid trip if you wanna check it out

first wake and bake of the new year

Haha I'll check it out

ripping a huge bowl of Red Devil OG

nice, i haven't had flower in about 2 years

don't ever do more than 8 tabs at once, worse decision i ever made. i was fucked up for about 36 hours straight, not an exaggeration.

I'll try to avoid it thanks

im not judging because i think its just me

but i cant handle my dabz.
i dabbed exclusively for like a year and it just made me really anti-social and quiet, i couldnt even make jokes or anything.

so i switched back to flower. first month sucked, but now i get high as fuck again

dude at my university put 12 tabs into another mutual friends red bull when he wasn't looking, about 30-45 seconds later this dude grabs his red bull and just chugs this fucker in one go tabs and all.
This was ~7-8pm at the time. At 7AM campus police picked him up naked from the quad.

Apparently he was still tripping for the next ~20-36 hours, they took him to the hospital though cause they didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Hang a sheet on the wall. Draw on it with blacklight markers.

Not the case for me, but I have always been anti-social. But with dabs I am not anymore anti-social than normal.

For me it's a cost thing and not wanting to fuck up my throat/lungs coughing so fucking much.

With dabs I save literally ~$100-150 a month compared to flower. And since I have a decent dab rig with an enail, I am always taking my dabs at my preferred low temp with a carb cap for flavor and not fucking up my throat with super hot dabs or a huge cloud of smoke from a bong or something.

Everyone reacts differently though, no judgment if you prefer flower.

OH MY GOD I READ THAT STORY. you bitch. wasn't that on Sup Forums or reddit!

if i was that friend holy shit revenge would have to include at least rape.

I know at least 3 of the ~8-10 dudes in the room who saw it have talked about it before online.

Still can't believe no one got in trouble for that shit.

that pic looks fucking amazing as hell

yeah I am east coast, so our flower pricing is basically double yours

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

I've been considering getting into dabs because I'm spending so damn much on flower and I'm not getting as high as I used to. Can't I keep dabs in the freezer for storage too?

not that user, but i just kept them on my desk and didnt notice any potency issuess

yes you can keep dab in the freezer, i feel like its the best place to store it in. Same with acid

Unless you're buying an ounce at a time I don't really see the point.

If you DO go for the freezer make sure you're sealing them in an air tight moisture proof container before doing it.

Sup OP, another L user here. Last time I tripped I tripped by myself but imo I feel like having 1-2 close friends tripping with you is more fun.
So how long ago did you drop the tab? I usually smoke some weed on the come up in the first half an hour to an hour.
Put some music on, no need to stress too much about it. Just go with the flow and what you two are in the mood for.
I always watch this video on youtube for some reason, and I enjoy it.. give it a try. "Trippy Animation courtesy of Anthony Francisco Schepperd".
Umm, other than that i'd go out and chill on my balcony and watch the stars, or just sit on my couch and look around the room and enjoy everything "breathing" for quite a while.
Somewhere during the trip I'd go close my eyes for at least 30 minutes and just let my brain wander around and think about bunch of shit.

Ok, good to know. What's the pricing of dabs compared to flower? I usually end up paying about 10/g where I'm from, sometimes more for really dank shit

this is what I do as well, I have 4 grams sitting on top of my thinkpad right now.

Really depends on location. I pay $20/g for normal bud, 25-30/g for TOP shelf. For wax and other concentrates I pay $40-50/gram but obviously the dabs last much longer.

if you really really really look hard, you can find the good stuff for 10$ a half gram.

Most of the time you're going to pay 30-35 a gram.

most dispensaries charge some stupid retarted price like 50-80 a g, but they're taking advantage of the naive.

Forgot to add, would 5g of dabs or 5g of flower last longer?

i have never done L
Is 200 micrograms too much for a first-timer?

I'm taking it so I can expand my mind, and I don't think one tab is enough to have deep introspection.

....and im in hollywood. so, yeah.

real talk? the first half gram you buy will last an entire week. for the first few months you'll save SO MUCH MONEY.

then your tolerance will get higher than the Sears Tower, you'll end up spending the same amount of money, and you wont even feel a blunt to teh face

I find a single gram of dab lasts me just about as long as 3-4 grams of flower.

btw, do you know by any chance the vendor of your tabs?
GG's sacred geometry are one of my fav so far.

>then your tolerance will get higher than the Sears Tower, you'll end up spending the same amount of money, and you wont even feel a blunt to teh face
nope, i've been smoking 1 gram a week, every week for 2 years now.

Still hits me hard, still cheap as fuck.

It's all about moderation and self control.

dmt-nexus.me

100ug: this feels like specialty brazilian coffee, its okay

200ug: whoa things are trippy but i can handle this

250ug: hahaha things are pretty trippy but i can still hang out with friends and play mario kart

300ug: periods of "whoa dude" where all you can do is stare at your hand. no longer in a mario kart mood.

there ya go

so i tried 1p-lsd around 5 times already and i feel like im getting addicted to it. i really feel like i am getting psychologically addicted to it because i always look forward to the trip, it lets me view the world without filters and without my prejudices. also has anyone tried 4 tabs (should be 400 ug) 1p-lsd? ive gone as far as 300 ug but it didn't seem to differ from the other dosages.

ive tripped like the last 4 weeks always trying to wait 1 week inbetween because i heard that the tolerance resets to baseline after 1 week

Thank you, user. How does 200ug compare to being very stoned on marijuana?

Draw, paint, listen to music, go outside in the forest with a friend
Dancing is the best

can't get addicted to acid

i guess i lack moderation and self control, cuz again just talkin about me no judging anyone, i ended up fiending like a bitch.

like you can't smoke weed bowls back to back to back or you'll get a headache from the lack of oxygen... usually after 1, maybe 2 bongs im cool.

but there's pretty much no upper limit for dabs.

like you can dab a 0.8g blob and still function. tolerance has no limit.

burn down your university building

getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/royal-holloway-fire-man-arrested-12261554

explore nature
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5MRbgNKSk

I agree it's MUCH easier to let yourself lose control with dabs and just take globs and globs, i've been there. But I was able to bring myself back down after realizing I doubled my consumption over 2 months, that was ~10 months ago and i've been back at 1 gram per week ever since.

they're not really comparable.

marjiuana is the function y=x,

lsd is the function y= tan x

....like lsd will make you hallucinate and see funny stuff, but most importantly it will also change your thought patterns so you can whip out an amazing essay or poem, paint something cool, compose cool music, write a bomb essay, solve the math problem you just couldn't crack.

its hard to compare to weed.

oh yeah i should warn you if you got lsd in your blood and you smoke weed it makes the lsd like twice as strong and super colorful and pretty

good to know

thank you wise user

Had an ultra strong LSA trip that really broke and rewired my brain. Took me months to get the feeling like I could smoke weed again. The catch 22 to being able to trip at any time when youre sober is sometimes it comes on for no reason and becoming lightmatter on the highway isn't the safest. Good luck op!

>2k morning glory seeds
>distilled cold water with lemon extraction
>3 day brew time
>sifted and drank
>chugged like a quarter gallon of ruby red grapefruit to get the taste out
>tripped harder than ever before
>shattered mirror and full mirror is one realm
>we are all god and only here because being there is horribly lonely
>time means nothing existence is eternal

i read this everywhere over the internet, and i want to disagree. it seems to give me happiness and because i want to pursue happiness i long for acid, thus getting conditioned that acid means happiness which results in a psychological addiction

be careful user, two things to look out for:

1) derealization. you'll reach a point where "nothing real matters" and the LSD world matters a ton. Like if you find yourself not doing laundry, letting your house get messy, losing friendships, fucking up your job... losing the real world for the lsd world, then you know you need to slow down a little bit.

2) lsd psychosis. you wont even know you have it, but if you feel "really really motivated and like what you're doing is the most important thing in the world", you find yourself playing loud music without regard for strangers feelings, acting like a general cringy dumbass... check yourself. i've seen friends go down that road. like my ex girlfriend got a touch of the lsd psychosis and she became INSANELY motivated on flame-frying steak at my house. so she fucking walked five and a half miles to the store, bought a bunch of steaks when NO ONE WAS HUNGRY, and everytime i tried to ask her "WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED TO DO THIS?" she'd get frustrated at her inability to put into words JUST WHY THIS WAS SO IMPORTANT.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDiZG-eAk30

next time you take acid
'am I addicted to this?'
if yes, see problem, fix problem
if no, see that no, be reassured
listen to acid slf
acid self knows

Chocolate can form a physiological addiction, literally anything can. That's not REALLY addiction though because it just depends on the person, not the substance.

Blame the individual, not the substance thousands of others use regularly without issue.

Fuck yes

take acid, see problem
is n acid, is no problem
is acid, is no problem
all good no problem
good acid

>she'd get frustrated at her inability to put into words JUST WHY THIS WAS SO IMPORTANT.

i saw this with my friend too, he thought that the lsd could allow him to communicate with "demi-gods".

There were a bunch of times he'd be like, taping his entire house up in electrical tape, and i'd ask him why the fuck he was doing it and the exact same thing. he'd know for a fact the electrical tape was deadly necessary, because he could feel how necessary it was, but would get angry that he couldnt tell me why

you know what im talking about. holy shit after that movie i was just like "AAAAAAAH. fuck! ....fuck jodorowsky. fuck"

yeah, i agree with your statements. i sometimes feel superior to others and think i am really intelligent but i also feel sad about the inability to express this to others

well I am not blaming the substance am I?

super important thing to do
cant chill
must do super important thing
if give up then loss happen
must do
must
ahhhh

real confession, i had a touch of the lsd psychosis.

i became convinced there was a secret way to "unlock" the meaning of The Doors album, The Doors.

So i listened to that album hundreds of times.

at night, in the day, in the darkness, in twilight, while camping. while drunk, while high, while stoned, while on shrooms.

i just knew, somehow i could crack the code and really understand what jim morrison was talking about!

of course when my friends would ask "why do you listen to that SAME CD over and over so fucking intently? its weird as hell" i would get mad at them that they couldn't understand my mission

fucking cringe...

nowadays i like to think that since i had lsd psychosis, i'd recognize the warning signs and slow down and not fall so deep as i did.

but at the time i honestly had no idea i was psychotic, so hey.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENpb9jNpq48

Try to stay calm on the come up.
Go for a walk in nature, listen to your favourite music.

God damn it, now I feel like tripping. won't be able to get some till maybe a week or two.

On a side note, I know I'm not addicted to it but every time someone brings up this topic I just think back to all the awesome times I've had while on it and start debating whether to go get some or not. Probably tripped 6 times so far in the past 4 months.
Trying to break my conscious mind and delving deep into my mind but hasn't happened yet.
What dosage would you think does that?

>fun to do on acid
>first tab
take two more
youll make it up as you go

more like "dude, im just... like there's energies... like we all produce energy right? and electrical tape... well electricity is a FORM of energy, just a different delivery mechanism, and like... the tape... It just like changes the.... Fuck dude, its like i'll explain later just fuck off for a minute?"

youtube.com/watch?v=xmYGnPrtXNQ

take more

did you ever try to get psychological help by a professional or how did you realize your condition?

have idea
is theory
reality explain
words how

i start experiencing ego death at 300ug or higher

pros know jack shit enjoy psychosis

my lsd dealer moved away and i was pissed for a while.

and then 3 months later i was like "holy fuck i need a haircut my behavior was embarrassing"

Go outside and walk around your neighborhood if it isn't raining
Listen to some of your favorite music, lay down, and close your eyes
Meditate
Watch this video youtu.be/59QBOO6m210

I've only taken 250~ with weed and experienced peak states of not really feeling much
but there's this weird balance, you know

I did 150ug with my friend
The come up was a bit overwhelming for me but after 30 minutes everything was fine. I could still act normally. Talking was a bit hard though. It also depends on your weight. If you're skinny I wouldn't reckomend a higher dose

when i was psychotic i had no idea though, i just felt justified and 100% sure of myself, and like the golden beautiful messiah and everything i did mattered SO MUCH.

I knew, for a FACT, that the world was made of dualities and everything had a balance, and anyone who disagreed was an idiot.

i have never before or since been so sure of myself. its quite scary.

God here
it'll be ok

This is how my brother was for awhile, took watching someone OD and die at a festival in front of him before he realized maybe he wasn't cut out for the festive life, and maybe at 27 he was getting too old to be doing LSD every other week.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

dmt-nexus.me/art/art_cyb.html
go to 5th dimension
enjoy stay

i sometimes feel the same way, but in the end we are social animals and have to explain our behaviour to someone else to justify it. just dismissing all opinions from others is dangerous imho
couldn't lsd have caused this kind of introspection? that's what i like to think atleast, that lsd helps me to understand myself better.
but isn't it a good feeling to be certain and sure of yourself? do you think we always need some kind of doubt to live?

Used to take 150ug every time, never tried more.
I guess I'll try a 200-250 next time with some weed on the come up.
Oh and also, you think it would be better to do it alone to reach said goal?

sometimes when you're caught in the cycle like that it takes something shitty to stop it

i hope your bro is in a better place

>but isn't it a good feeling to be certain and sure of yourself
it feels good, but it's incredibly self serving and not at all realistic.

is big goal
must take much acid
must be wise
here this one make you wise

hahaha... the lsd made me crazy. the lsd made me think i should grow my hair out, that my hair was beautiful and amazing, that i should listen to led zeppelin at obnoxiously loud volume instead of doing something productive..

like i looked like a homeless kid rocking out hard to 60s music. I was SERIOUSLY lacking introspection.

it wasn't until i got sober i was like "holy shit i look like a hobo i need new clothes"

dont get me wrong im not anti-drug, or anti-lsd, lsd is awesome.

just me, particular...i've been keeping it to once or twice a month and i've been a lot better off than i used to be.

i dont think i'll ever go back to "3 tabs every friday" again

fuck yeah! Holy mountain is crazy sober. Even crazier tripping. Good taste fuckers!

at 250-300, it doesn't matter if friends are there, it'll happen. there will come a time where your friends are smoking or taking a shit, and you'll be out in the clouds, and your conciousness will dissolve in the patterns of tree branches and you'll just fall into the beauty

Not sure if DMT is something I'd do again.
Too overwhelming, and so much confusion at first that I didn't know what to do or think at the moment.
Saw some real weird shit, was in a circular room with an upright/standing shadow figure who kept going around me while hearing some muttering sounds coming out of him.
Thankfully it only lasted a little less than half the trip then found myself literally in space looking down towards Earth while there was a 4th dimensional object operating like an engine and in total rhythm and pattern with the music playing in my room.
mfw it lasted for ~10 mins only though

>isnt it a good feeling to be certain and sure of yourself? do we NEED doubt?

i know that feeling, when you're trying to turn it on yourself it sounds like bullshit.

Imagine your friend catches it like my ex-girlfriend did. or that user's friend with the electrical tape.

Trying to convince your friend "dude, you need to stop giving black people cigarettes. i know you have your reasons, but people are calling you racist you might get jumped"

and he fires back "oh shut the fuck up user you dont even know, black people are the ancient people of Israel, full of Egyptian energy. The cigarettes help neutralize egyptian and middle eastern energy through... through... i dont know! but I KNOW IT WORKS!! stop attacking me!"

then you might start wondering where doubt is

here now you become wise

yea, sounds about right I guess. happy to have my own bathroom that I get in from inside my bedroom though lol.