Are Mac Demarco/indie-fags (anco, the 1975, vampire weekend, w/e) the more modern teenage "scene" of the 10s...

Are Mac Demarco/indie-fags (anco, the 1975, vampire weekend, w/e) the more modern teenage "scene" of the 10s? serious question. In the sense that it's a bunch of unique individuals that are all the same but deny it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HScSL3UsGs
youtube.com/watch?v=eP8KhOzErDc
youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

But all those bands suck

anco fags were like 08. american aparel shirts, white skin, slim fit jeans.

2012 demarco fags= dad hat loose fitting worn out clothes, vans, white skin

Damn...

>white skin

stop obsessing over mac demarco fans and just enjoy his fucking music. here's some rare mac:
youtube.com/watch?v=_HScSL3UsGs

yea im generally curious is there an alt teen movement at the moment?

i remember like people liked emo and metallcore and shit when i was young like taking back sunday, brand new and shit for us mid 00s tweens. then there was like death grips and shit for the early 2010s tweens. whats the alternative alt teen music now. i feel so old and disconnected

I heard three of his songs before realizing he's a one trick pony with no talent. Probably also a corporate plant, mostly because of him all scene indie kids of the 10s smoke, he made smoking hip and artistic again.

I'm guessing you're like 25 tops? Fuck off with that muh im so old shit.

Death grips is still pretty relevant. theyve certainly aged much better than the odd future shit. and i dont know what youre talking about with that too, it was odd future that was early 10s, not death grips.

nowadays it's pretty much a mix of "alt" hip hop like chance the rapper/xxxtentacion and "retro" indie like mac. thats it. its vapid and uninspired at the moment

>listening to three songs is enough to form an opinion on an artist's entire body of work
okay

why dont you go back to making anthony fantano puns on the latest needledrop rap review, fucking faggot.

Although I do enjoy some of his songs, I do think he's probably a tobacco industry plant. It's honestly disgusting how many kids he's gotten into smoking.

>resorts to petty insults upon being slightly criticized
your average mac demarco hater, everyone

Tonetta has done everything Mac has done but better, he's even better at being Canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=eP8KhOzErDc

P R O J E C T I N G

Does it hurt knowing you're a stereotypical basic bitch?

I haven't watched any fantano video since he stopped shilling himself all over Sup Forums. you faggots are cancer. i honestly think you may even be more obnoxious than your 00s scene older alternatives were.

>HE SAID THE MAGIC WORD

sure

i'd say that todays scene kids are the kids who listen to Yung Lean and wear supreme

you literally know nothing about me besides the fact that i like mac demarco. yet from your vehement and odious opinions on something so trivial and inoffensive like the music of said artist, i can already tell you're a fun hating neckbeard who purposely listens to the most inaccessible Sup Forumscore. so who's really more stereotypical? i see people like you in every mac demarco thread.

>. yet from your vehement and odious

It's better than anything desu.

I think Mac Demarco kinda fed off of the XD MEME AESTHETIC for a while but then the people who were ironically into vaporwave actually liked mac demarco and decided to dress up like him and shit like that.

But even if there was a scene surrounding this shit whats the huge problem? It's better socially to fit in somehow, especially for a teenager mental health wise. and the music aint half bad.

Although not to sound hipster but I legit think that Mac Demarco's demo versions of his songs sound more better then the ones on his album. What the fuck is with that.

Hahah

the fact that you replied to only that part says enough about you. hope you added some new words to your lexicon! did you need to search up that word too?

he's gonna die of cirrhosis in 2028

damn dood u sure showed him

It's not that I don't know what those mean, it's the fact you chose to use a synonym to commonly used words like "angry", instead saying vehement is just textbook fedora

word up

>Although not to sound hipster but I legit think that Mac Demarco's demo versions of his songs sound more better then the ones on his album. What the fuck is with that.
I agree to an extent. I think it's mostly that his songs all sound the same and it gets old even in a single track

>oh no he used less popular words
vehement is a lot more than just angry. read a book retard

makeout videotape is so fucking good

>read a book retard
english major, though.

fuck off faggot. you're tipping so hard. bet you think if someone doesn't post all their books on instagram then they probably don't even read. faggot.

>english major
>criticizes someone for using diverse language
???

youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo

my kind of woman

Do you also think using big words in your high school paper makes the teacher think you're a good writer?

Still better than anything mac put out

you've done nothing but assume things about me. and of course not, i'm a good writer as is, but it doesn't hurt to expand your vocabulary, no?

The poor baby! :'(

nice

seriously wish you the best of luck with that english major, user. if you criticize other people for liking something which you don't, and can't understand other people's viewpoints, not only are you a shitty person, but also i find it hard to believe that you can write objectively or competently about anything.

>not him btw
but it's pretty funny to see you sperg out at me too