Just heard about crisis actors... is this shit for real??

Just heard about crisis actors... is this shit for real??

Other urls found in this thread:

crisiscast.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, and they all look different in those pics.

Yeap.

Best way to manipulate the human race.

what about this one then????

Perhaps she is just unfortunate and is a victim of mass shootings on a regular basis

Yes it is a thing. Like paid trolls by the government etc

They are "working" reality to keep the population buying and dumb.

Muslims all look alike. Not crisis actor

If your gonna plan a crazy elaborate hoax, I think you'd be smart enough to use different "crisis actors"

No. this is just people being stupid like the Mandela effect. They remember shit wrong so it must be an alternate universe. In this case "they look alike so they must be the same person" despite that humans can only have so many facial configurations, and people will inevitably be doubles of each other. That's also why stupid people think that Nicholas Cage is a vampire. They found an old timey picture of a guy who looks just like him. Ditto for John Travolta, Bruce Willis, and Keanu Reeves.

dude are you retardet.
the news cant take pics of angry sand monkeys
so they take an actor

incest caused tons of twins?

This.

Stay woke, user.

Come on, I get people looking alike but the beard is the same in every picture. Do all muslims have the same beard too?

retarded*

This is what a vampire would say

>sheltered white chicks with brown hair
Try again

You mad your shitlord lost the general election

Question is, are you for real?
Do you actually expect the TV stations to fly reporters all over the world everytime some sandnigger blows something up? Do you have any idea how much plane tickets alone cost these days?
It's common knowledge they use pre-recorded illustrative footage. Doesn't mean the shooting/bombing didn't actually happen or anything, they were just too jew to actually send someone to the site fast enough.

Ye, I probs would just in case

how the fuck is that common knowledge. And besides that is highly unethical.

Thats not a picture of every Muslims in the world. That's a picture of 11 Muslims who look similiar.

thanks dude

I'm here just to say it's a conspiracy, not to say that they fly all around the world just to act everything out

I'm actually really happy to see how much common sense is in this thread.

It's a lot more comforting to believe in a massive guiding hand conspiracy than the reality that technology has made it really easy for crazy assholes to kill random people / children.

You're talking about how the government that couldn't cover up a blowjob is masterminding this huge conspiracy.

Yeah and it's retarded because they wouldn't use the same fucking actor over and over.

Seriously, where do you go to school to become a "government actor?"

>Vampire crisis actor [x]
I bet you tell yourself you are important to society and the stability of the world. fucking scumbag

Its who you know, not what you know ;)

>and they all look different in those pics.

are you retarded?

you probably believe in pizzagate

If you take a look at how news is presented, you'll notice a lot of the time they hire teams of actors to illustrate a point.

For example they hire loads of actors to make signs and dress up in would be protester clothing and yell things like "It's not fair!!" I remember seeing one of these drama illustrations and being a bit confused because it just looked so fake. They had some fat lady saying "The private banks are not being fair!!" or some shit along those lines.

It's a bit slanderous but yeah that's how they do it. It's reasonable to do because you can bet on your ass if they actually shot footage of protesters you know those drifters pretending to be politically active are gonna get naked in front of cam and do all kinds of things for attention

hollywood is weird man

Do you have any real evidence this guy is actually Lt.Nicholas Vogt and that this dude supposedly got his legs blown off in Iraq before the bombing? You know, besides a grainy picture.

It's just hard to believe that people wouldn't be all over this.

don't forget papa putin

Also look at how far down his 'knee' is from his waist.

If the Boston Bombing was fake, don't you think people watching the marathon would notice?

I'm going to shut this down right now because I have a stupid and laughable job unlike the children of Sup Forums. I work for the Times. The internet demands that we release news as it happens. If we don't have photo on site then we buy a picture from AP as if it's a stock photo and use it as if it's related to the event because readers demand that there's a picture, I don't know why, just learn to read you fucking idiots. This dude has a photog friend. There are tons of pictures of this dude available, but I promise you he does not travel. He's just politically active and his photo buddy makes bank off of his charisma. There it is. That's it. Stop pretending kids didn't die at Sandy Hook.You're the same people that think the Russian ambassador assassination was staged because it "looked like a movie", it was lit for an interview, you insufferable dolts. Yes, I mad.

irony is asking if something is real on Sup Forums

>19392▶
> (OP)
>Perhaps she is just unfortunate and is a victim of mass shootings on a regular basis
or perhaps the media just likes finding generic-looking white women, because that's who the average person feels the most sympathy for

>i feel sympathy for whites, none for niggers, and a little for other races
>i feel more sympathy for women than men
>i feel more sympathy for wholesome-looking brunettes than blondes
>i feel more sympathy for younger people

All conspiracies end up making you take a leap in logic at some point. Plus all there "facts" are never from valueable sources. The only fucking conspiracy is these people are selling there books and getting classes of people to lecture about there conspiracies.

How did you get that from me sharing a funny pic? People on the Internet are so desperate to make everything political these days.

Many countries actually have laws regarding similar use of illustrative footage, requiring it to be clearly marked in the corner of the screen as just illustration or whatever.
Try watching non-burger news sometimes, you'd be surprised how much of the footage shown isn't actually related to what they're talking about.

Do you have any evidence for this or is this just bullshit?

Lazy Newspapers take the first picture they find on goole about the subject they writing about

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

Go fuck yourself boot

Thank god.

plausible, but so unethical

I love you.

this is him from another angle. Still think he is the same guy??

i read about this guy he was apparently in some protest and the news media use this guys face when ever they need an angry muslim he's apparently been arrested a lot cos of it

maybe the white girls rook ra srame

Hnnnggg.... No blood trail...

>not understanding how cauterisation works

She is everywhere!!

This. All white people look the same tbh fam.

>what is a tourniquet
>what is medical shock, what is morphine
>citation needed

Dumbasses errywhere

ey fuck you man

is there any shit you can tell us that you can't publish

also is lack of reserch in jurnolism disgust you people like tyt or cnn

I know right? Same for nig's, chinks and spics right fam?

And he just happened to already be in a wheel chair? Checkmate atheists.

Okay, yeah fair enough... but the 2 dudes on the top are not the same. Look at the hair, straight and curly.

There's probably people that get paid to show up at tragic events to make some good pictures for the press, but that doesn't change the fact that those attacks happened and real people were killed.

if ur a conspiracy theorist all youre doing is insulting everyone around you

"I must be the only person in the world who can see these subtle inaccuracies in the news."

Not only that.. but dude I know most of you conspiracy theorists are actual racists.. Let me tell you, there are practical reasons as to why you shouldn't go over to someone's house and start saying racist shit just because you feel comfortable in doing so

You can't employ a conspiracy theorist. I've seen plenty of racists get employed but if you're a a conspiracy theorist you have gone above and beyond the line because every time you have an interaction with a co-worker you will be cooking up a new conspiracy about how your co-worker is being racist towards you because he knows that you are actually the reincarnation of jesus.

this is plausible, but either way very unethical.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I think this is all bullshit.

Wtf is his hair curly on right and straight on the left? All these photos are bait

It's not the same guy. I've personally met this guy several times before the Boston bombing. He used to be a checkout clerk at the Costco in Nashua, NH. Also, you people are fucking autistic if you believe in crisis actors.

prove to me theyre not autistic crisis

>prove to me theyre not autistic crisis

Ok, there you go

Naw, white people all look alike. No gene pool diversity.

open your eyes people!!

you dumbass - a major newspaper profiled this guy and yes he does fly all over to attend these rallies.

people on the internet dont know how the news works.. and they dont know how the taking of pictures and video works, they dont know how ceremonies, social gatherings work

if u havent noticed, events in politics are photographed with the politicians knowing that they are going to be photographed. they pose for pictures and important events.

politicians are not going to discuss serious things in front of a fucking camera lol

just look up pictures of politicians in meetings... does it really look like they are having a conversation ?? or are they posing so that the news can have something to work with? think about it u "holier than thou" fags

Busted!

anyone have the fake picture of her without pants on?

your hair would curl if you just got a blast blown in your face - think man, think.

It hasn't grown out enough. My half brother has the same thing, his hair will grow relatively straight until it reaches a certain length and the begins to go curly.

HURR DURR CONSPIRACY
Do the research, faggot. Crisis actors aren't real.

my hair is straight on my head, but my hair is curly in my pants... That's because it's always a blast in my pants ;)

I bet it's a blast of a time.

>The children of Sup Forums

Why the fuck are you here retard. Actual adults with jobs don't post here.

all 3 of those tragedies toook place in the same general area. why is it hard to believe she'd know ppl affected?

youre an idiot

Wait a minute. Are you telling me there's more than one brown haired white woman in the world?

WTF
T
F

lmao. great comeback. when you can't defend your ludicrous conspiracies just call anybody examining them an idiot

fuck off. just open your eyes ffs...

wrong, fuck hed

crisiscast.com/

thats the one thing i can't do. smoked too much pot

crisiscast.com/

>crisiscast.com/
/thread

but to be serious for a second, refer to this post. open your eyes and see how perpetuating these bs conspiracies has led to actual harm being perpetrated. People whose kids died in sandy hook have been harassed by nutcases that call,text,mail, and more just to call grieving people liars and accuse them of being satan incarnate..get a grip on reality dude. look at what happened with pizzagate. people on sites like this and reddit had fun analyzing the leaked emails and then some retard actually believed they were running a pedo ring out of a pizza parlor and that the best way to confront it was to show up and start firing.. i think the internet has led some folks to become disconnected with reality

I do gimme a sec

But user...

it just appears the hairline and cowlick is different for the two heff bauman