Better shot of tits?

cute. any of her ass?

Would love to fill her with cum!

wwyd?

wwyd?

want to run my tongue all over her feet and between her toes moar

Nah, I've got more full body shots like this though

wwyd Sup Forums

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

wow slide my hand down her shirt and caress her tits wile she reaches up and starts stroking my hard cock through my pants i pull hershirt down and flop her big tits out and pull on her hard nipples as she moans in pleasure , post another

Any takers?

DAILY REMINDER THESE THREADS ARE THE CANCER OF Sup Forums

anyone?

grab righty from behind, lift up her dress and bend her over, rip panties off if she has any. then i'll grab her by the choker and fuck her ass til she can't breathe

gotta post a more revieling one bud

Would slap her smiling face and command her to get on her hands and knees, ass up face down. I'd then start fucking her asshole with no lube and slapping her ass hard, all while calling her a useless whore whose purpose is to pleasure me. When I'm ready to cum, I'll whip her around and cum right in her eyes, then make her clean my cock, balls, and ass with her tongue. I'd give her a few punches to the stomach, then just sit on her face while I watch TV.
WWYD to her? Be gross and degrading

would love to see with less on

Drive her for Tattoo removal.

>grab her phone
>open Gallery
>open Pictures folder
>click options menu
>click 'Rotate right'
>select this picture
>click 'Done'

then I'd pull down her jeans to her knees, bend her over that sink and pound her from behind while I pull her hair. After a few minutes I'd get her to blow me and finish on her chest and face.

is that the same girl as the girl in the wite shirt

WWYD?

nasty ass armpits

>>
Damn, would fuck the left one and make pancakes for her in the morning

yeah, she's just a couple of years younger in the white shirt

would suck on her little tits hard then rub her pussy through her ba ththing suit till i could feel her juices soaking through then pull then down and taste her pussy and ass post more is che from richmond bc

She looks hot, but totally out of training. I think i would go hard on her, and use her up for a long time, she should almost faint out while i'm using her.
I would strain and exhaust her with a lot of tricks, like fucking standing still, lifting her up and having her to attach herself to my body, push her to the border of pain, so that she would have to spend energy to stay in the safety zone (like dumping some of my hard trusts with her arms, avoiding me hitting her cervix), and so one. She should pant, and sweat like a pig. I want to feel her hearth beating like a drum, having her wet body sliding over my skin. I want to see her whole body shaking and then getting dumb and rigid.
But she is a very nice bitch, i have no doubt i would concede her to have my sperm pumped straight up her fertile womb.

The only big problem, for her, is that i would to this 5 times a day, for at least 1 week. While she enjoys her unwitting time with me.

Thoughts on my daughter?

ah ic well she is hot i want her sucking my cock wile i play with her tits and i want you to fuck her hard and i will reach down and rub her clit and we will make her scream

kiss

nope, she's from london
her name's ginnie

Faggot kill yourself

Do this girl, she could really use some training. Disobedient and believes she's better than men

she is cute any in panties

would rip her out of her picture perfect world, just grab her off the street, throw her into a dark alley and forcefuck the shit out of her throat then I cum deep down her threat, don't care if she chokes or vomits. After every drop is swallowed I throw her to the ground, leaving her destroyed and crying in a pile of trash, maybe give her a not too hard kick to the stomach

wwyd? be as nasty as can be

not really i'm afraid

post nasty pic and i will

not really big on small tits but i would definatly destroy her her friend is really cute aswell why you afraid

She drives me mad

and the ugly people losers smell like poop n try to judge people n think is better then everybody and smell like poop and the ugly people losers try to make it like a normal soctiey but try to hurt people the ugly way if the people think ugly people losers is ugly

just an expression m80

is she your girl bud

Right is a goddess, the other two are inferior fake pieces of shit. Middle, in particular, is an ugly bitch, with a ton of makeup, and totally fake hair.
Right would be my love, and my only goddess, the other two would be put aside. I would ask right how she would prefer her 2 sub-par friends to be used by my cock, and she wold tell me exactly the thinks i should to to them. Before the action starts she would probably piss on her friends, just to mark it clear that they are her own property, like a dog pisses on a post to mark his territory. Smelling the piss fragrance of my goddess on the bodies of the two worthless pieces of fuck meat would arouse and enrage me even more. Following my love's instruction i would punch and slap them, hitting their faces, tits, kidneys, i would make clear that their body are not intended to give them pleasure, but only pain. i would try everything to give them some bladder and vaginal infection, bloating my cock in their shitholes, and then going for their cunts, stretching open their urethra and then tormenting the holes, if i'm lucky, even employing their menstrual discharge. The would fight between themselves to have me crush the other one, thinking they could spare themselves some pain.

As for my goddess, she would probably demand to have me breeding her, drenched in the mucous and juices of the 2 whores. So she would be able to smell their stinks, and positively know that the stud who is giving all of himself to her, has just denied the other two his precious sperm, saving it only for her own uterus.

hit me

My ex.

face

I would grab her cheeks and sloppily kiss her, licking around the inside of her mouth and spitting in it while slapping her cheeks repetitively. I'd then push her onto the ground and sit on her face, my asshole on her mouth and my balls on her nose. She wouldn't be able to breathe very well, and would have to lick my ass or else I would punch her in the gut. I'd sit there casually enjoying myself while she struggles to maintain herself all because of my ass and balls. After I'm satisfied, I would get up and chain her to my bed, and leave her there for the rest of the day. She's mine now.
Do her please?
Be super nasty

i wish
nah she's just some girl i went to school with

how would you use her?

ahhh damn bud she is qute