Sup Forums I just shot myself,in the balls what to do?

Sup Forums I just shot myself,in the balls what to do?

why

why not?

Accidently

Die?

Tf nigga call a doctor

Put a sharpie in bullet wound. enjoy your new vagina

Timestamp with nutsack

Put rat in pooper

You idiot, how did you miss your head that badly

You gotta believe

jebem te glupava.

Stop wearing tighty whities.
You look like a jackass.

What is an timestamp

Fuck off

Dude what if you just stopped the next Mozart from being born?

Shot yourself in the face

how did this happen user?

Repeat until dead.

You can still do it believe in yourself OP, or just run to the hospital. I DONT FUCKING KNOW.

I had gun loaded in my pants, and it just fired..

yeah thats why you buy a holster if you're going to carry. Hardly the first time this has happened. Go in to doctors, be glad you didn't hit a major artery.
/thread

If I go to the hospital first thing that they will do is call the police, gun is not legally bought..

good thinking user. you only really need one ball anyway

Post a better picture of the ball, OP.

Also, gun safety.

if you don't go to the hospital there is a very high likelihood of infection. Plus there is still the chance you've damaged a major artery even if you aren't bleeding heavily. That artery could rupture and you could bleed out. Also the potential of going into shock from it.

survive all that and you're going to live with worse tissue damage and lifelong pain.

Go to the doctors. Get treated. Tell them you shot yourself on accident. Don't produce the gun.

Natural selection at its peak efficiency. Don't even have to die for you to be eliminated from the gene pool.

This is why retards shouldn't own guns.

At least if he dies, the gene pool will be a little less polluted.

Hospitals don't call the police for self-inflicted gunshot wounds, you cuck. They can tell by the angle of the wound that you're just a fucking retard.

Just leave the retard bleed to death or get infected, he doesn t deserve to be helped

>implying he ever had a shot at procreating in the first place

OP here Fuck it, going to the hospital

Kek

>shoots own genitals
>posts on Sup Forums
not only that, but this particular board is probably the WORST POSSIBLE board for advice.

as long as you don't admit to owning a gun illegally there is nothing they can do. just keep quiet and make sure they don't find the gun.

Yeah from experience nurses and doctors don't give a fuck. there not gonna call the cops because you where shot, if anything say it was accidental with a hunting rifle or something

Best decision you've made all day, dumbass

Leave a house key outside and call a friend to pick it up. wow that was hard op CRITICAL THINKING