So last night I smoked a blunt with at least 1 G in it. I have a drug test on January 23...

So last night I smoked a blunt with at least 1 G in it. I have a drug test on January 23. How do i quickly get that weed out of my system by then.

New year new you nigga, water water water. Water pills, working out running in sweat suit. You gotta lose a lot for water and fat to cause the body to burn off the shit stuck in your fat.

Just be hopeful it's a piss test and not a hair test

You deserve to fail because of your lack of self control you retarded faggot.

Gallon of water/ day, vitamins, niacin, loads of cardio.

Op here. Its a piss test..also im a pretty skinny dude. Is there anyway i can have the weed leave my system in a week or so?

Nowhere does hair tests for a regular drug test you moron. He will get a piss test or a mouth swab test

Buy an urin cleaner

i think it's possible. But as you say you will have to accelerate your metabolism, doing lots of excercise and drinking water.

Lots of good advice here, another tip for you: most toxins will be most highly concentrated in the beginning and the end parts of your urine stream. So try to fill the cup with urine you're passing during the middle of the stream if that makes sense. Also there is no trick that will eliminate thc quickly from your system other than loads of water, healthy food, and exercise. All common methods of thwarting a test are based on diluting your urine to test inconclusive or negative, which they've gotten wise to unfortunately.

What the drug test for OP? Probation or a job interview?

Do you smoke a lot?

If this is the first time you have smoked after a 45+ day period, you will be fine. You might be fine if you there was a week buffer between your smoking session.

If not, you are pretty much fucked.

hahahaha, fucking idiot

I have to go to court

This

>its non-addictive bruh
>I can't stop smoking long enough to get a min wage job!
>but I'm not addicted

I havent smoked for 2 1/2 months.

Absolutely not. Weed stays in your system for 30 days MINIMUM.
Better to not even try that test you fucking retard

QuickFix Look it up and tell them employers to get fucked. If you're not fucked up on the job and can do your job what grounds do they have to insert themselves into how you conduct yourself while not representing the company?

Op here..its not for a job its for court.

Just drink alot of water you'll fat pisses like 7 times a day. you will be fine if you do that and run

I think you're confusing addiction with dependence. Crack a fucking book you retard

OH my God fuck up cunt. You don't know what you're on about. If it's the first time on a while 2 weeks. Jesus. I don't even smoke. I'm a mental health nurse and don't condone drugs. But don't scare this kid into thinking his life's fucked.

I was in this exact same situation
>be new years
>smoke weed
>apply for job
>want to drug test
>I freak out
>Tell my boss I smoked a little at a party
>Boss says ok.jpg
>test comes back negative
>fuckme

It was within 2-3 weeks
I didn't do anything special