Keep it simple, keep it straight.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nf76qYb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Official furry server!
discord.gg/nf76qYb
We welcome all

Damn I wanna taste that

What makes this one "official"? Every single one of these fucking channels are full of autistic kissless virgins anyway.

Sounds about right.

discord is lame anyway

The ERPers are the fucking worst.

people used to erp in these threads pretty often
never really bothered me
kind of amusing, actually

Doesnt "bother" me either... I just feel sorry for them. Especially those who try to pick up other people in the channel base on how good they "RP".

>Oh you RP really well, you must be a good fuck! Lets meet!

Its pathetic.

meh, whatever it takes to stave off crippling loneliness

haha

God damn that's fucking hot

I'm sure it was.

Meant to reference

In that case, agreed.

RPing in general just feels silly to me.
I wouldn't be able to take it seriously

I cant say I dont get the appeal to it, as I certainly do it from time to time with my SO, but the things that are written on those channels just shows that they dont have a fucking clue what its like to have sex. From a realistic standpoint, RPing is fine.

However, when I sit here and read about how much they enjoy the taste of cum, or how they can straddle on top of 3 foot long cocks the size of my damn leg, things just get weird.

That, and it seems like everyone there things they should have the biggest dick possible, and more often than not multiple cocks. Its just stupid.

Care to share some horror stories? Anything in particular stick out?

She's got an amazing body

I've heard that body shape called "salamander" before because she doesn't have any real changes in her body. She's like a tube. I like tube.

You should try otherkin.

>otherkin
>not even once

I think it's because of how she's sat. I love those sexily slender bodies.

I think the absolute worst was this RPer who was a herm who's only intake of food was the cum of the other RPers. He/She (It) played as someone bound to a pole and had to satisfy their masters by deep throating them all while asking if It was doing a good job. If It was not, it wanted to be punished - hard. We're not talking a simple swat on the ass or anything simply kinky like that... not this sadistic fuck wanted to have their 3 sets of breasts tied up and cut with knives each time it made a mistake to remind It to be a better slave. If It did good, it was good, it would be rewarded with a shower of cum from various other RPers and allowed to take off the tight cage around its cock. There was a particular RPer who said he had an Ovipositor as a cock and proceeded to fill up It with eggs until It came and had to push each egg out one at a time. If more than one came out, one was inserted anally and It had to start over. (cont).

LOL

Eventually, the RP session ended in showers of cum that could have filled a house, with It being fucked orally, vagianally with eggs still inserted, anally - of course with eggs inserted, and someone managed to penetrate It's nipples and were fucking those too all while 69 and sucking It's herm cock. I stopped reading at that point, but there was about 200+ messages after that.

> If It did good, it was good,

The fuck did I type there?

But yeah... shit like that constantly in those discord channels.

>That's just too much, man.

I mean I can understand if its between a SO.
and some fastasy is good but ive often seen it go awry very quickly.

Agreed. Its like they all played TiTs or CoC and think all that shit in there is appealing to everyone. I mean most of it is certainly appealing from a mental perspective in terms of fantasy, but IRL 90% of that shit would be so goddamn painful or displeasurable

meh

hey

Hey Ether.

wat do

Is that kikurage? Style seems super soft similar to hes but it looks too clean. Kiku always had that tiny bit of sketchy feeling to it while these lines are very clean.

Not sure. The sauce is weak on that one.

yeah, but that stuff is just so unimaginative.
you're RPing full on fantasy so why not have fun with it a bit and take some artistic liberty