post night-core

What is this Kino?

such a good film

>watch with mates

>hurr that was shit he doesn't even leave the car

fucking plens

Fallen Angels (1995)

and this is why you dont watch movies with people

every single time i have to call someone up and tell them i'm not gonna make a party or be home tonight or whatever i go maximum locke mode

Anywhere to snatch this?

fallen angels

Yes senpai. Whenever i bring this film up nobody replies to the fucking thread. Amazing film

you tell them you have to go to another town to see your bastard born?

same senpai

>tfw no concrete to pour

Because concrete is a living thing

>There are some people you can never get close to. Get too close, and you'll find him boring

I love this movie

Isn't this the film Sup Forums raided the ama on reddit to ask Tom Hardy questions about being a big guy?

DUDE CONCRETE LMAO

Correct

it was pretty good considering it's tom hardy sitting in a car and talking for 90m

Nice to see this get some appreciation on here, tbqh.

Cmon Guys it's not even a funny meme any more..

this movie seemed super fucking pompous and self congratulatory to me

Stop watching good kino on such terrible compression.

Spend a few hours getting a ~10gb 1080p BDRip man

Im downloading Seasons 1-9 of Always Sunny I was gonna just watch the trailer but the Full movie was right there.

Because tom hard yis a fucking HUNK spank me daddy spank me!'n

My friends thought the movie was called "Tom Hardy Locke". Probably because he's fairly unknown outside the US.

>dat kinomatography
NYC never looked better.

>TFW when you remember the reddit AMA with Hardy and the director being crashed with no survivors

Shit is really good

Beautiful

When a film focuses on small subject matter, you get massive result. I was kinda disappointed by this film being overlooked last year or a year before, I think.

great shit

oh boy, so good

I was retarded enough to try smoking a cigarette on a bike once.
It doesn't work.

bit like Fury road REEEEEEEEE
>omg they are just driving back and forth

That cover makes it look like fucking guillermo del toro did a horror collaboration with Wes Anderson

He certainly won't like Old Man and the Sea.

What happened, senpai?

Just saw this the other day. Essential nick cage

Red Dragon was way better than this trash.

As someone outside of the UK, I thought his accent was really cool and it definitely added a lot to the general flow and escalating tension of the conversations. I know he's obviously an English actor, but it sounded a lot different than his usual accent

yes

But it does. You just need to hold it in the corner of your mouth, as sideward as possible.

He probably got ashes in his eyes