Ask a Dunkin donuts employee anything

Ask a Dunkin donuts employee anything

Do you even dunk, bro?

1) Are you indian or west indian?

2) Why are these two groups commonly found working there?

so i found a little gift card thing that had $5 written on it but had 2 cards inside.. are they both $5? rather not go into a dunkin to find out

How much do you get payed?

No I'm not a nigger
Go to the store and ask them to check it's free
$12.25/hr and tips thanks liberals

1) I'm white as fuck
2) it's mostly spics and niggers not push to starts

Damn what state you working in to be makin 12? You just a regular crew?

Never been to DD what would u recommend I get for a first timer

MA. I actually make above 12 if you factor in the tips. I probably take home about $10 in tips every day.

Have you gotten noticeably fatter since you started working there? Do you eat the doughnuts?

What have you managed to steal?

Yes I've gained about 5 pounds from
snacking it's bad and I'm trying to work out now. I used to be pretty in shape but I went up a waist size...

We eat food all the time without paying, no one cares. I don't steal money or anything I'm not black

I wanted to ask this, but see its been answered
I always wanted to work at DD but they were all family operated and indians work there. I heard recently they are hiring outside families.

OP are you full time?

Medium regular, cream and sugar. If you don't like coffee get tea. If you don't like any of that get a Boston kreme donut or a glazed.

Nope I'm a poor college student, I work 3 times a week. I'm on break now though so I'm working 5 days a week.

Is it dunkin donus that makes the smoothies or donuts delight? And sometimes do you guys not feel like making something so you tell the customer you dont have it?

Where do you work?

Dunkin donuts. Good meme.

We do make smoothies, I have no idea what a donut delight is.

I've never said "no we don't have that" because I'm lazy, but if the customer is an ass and asks for some special thing in their coffee, I'll intentionally make it wrong. I'm a badass, I know.

Where do you work

Are you guys open today?

Yes. I am at work right now.

do you enjoy your job? best moments / worst moments

Bump

hey donutfaggot any donut we should stay away from? any food from dunkin that is disgusting? like how it is stored, prepared? What's the best tasting donut? any coupon codes?

I gotone.. friend of mine said that he has a coupon he uses everyday to get a free medium coffee He said that they never check it or something to that effect. Is this possible

Could you put some semen in a coffe?

Why is it so hard for y'all to not put cream and sugar in my fucking coffee?

Whats the highest amount of doughnuts you've eaten in a shift?

Can you take any left over home at the end of shift

Are you a dunkin donuts employee

Answer this

Bump

Why does DD coffee often have an ashtray taste

What the hell is in the egg? I've gone to several locations and the egg and cheese sandwich always has the worst chemical taste.